Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
Just traded Theo Riddick for Amari Cooper in .75 PPR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Fleener. He's had one fluke week.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

pubic works project posted:

Who is your every week starter at TE? Fleener? Then drop Ebron.

Eh, its been Ebron since week to because I don't trust Fleener. They both suck.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Yeah drop Fleener. I just saw his stats.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Just got offered Diggs and Foster for my Gore and Fuller. Full PPR.

RBs: shady, CMike, gore, ware, sproles
WRs: AB, Evans, fuller, TY Williams, mike Wallace

Start 2RB, 2WR, and a flex.

Leaning no to be honest.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

VietCampo posted:

Tell him to raise his offer significantly or else you'd go see what else you can get for either of those guys. Then go find what you can get for either of those guys.

I wouldn't take either of those dudes 1 for 1.

He said he would throw in Julius Thomas for either Rudolph or Ertz, don't think that's much of a sweetener to be honest.

Edit: /\ I'd say no. Diggs and Fuller are fairly even but you'd be losing on Gore for Foster

MakaVillian fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Oct 6, 2016

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Ty1990 posted:

Just got offered Diggs and Foster for my Gore and Fuller. Full PPR.

RBs: shady, CMike, gore, ware, sproles
WRs: AB, Evans, fuller, TY Williams, mike Wallace

Start 2RB, 2WR, and a flex.

Leaning no to be honest.

Lmao gently caress no. Foster is hurt still. You don't need to make any moves.

Thwomp posted:

Just traded Theo Riddick for Amari Cooper in .75 PPR.

:wtchris:

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Who's a better streamer TE this week, Brate @ Car or Henry @ Oakland?

Or Jesse James v NYJ I guess

BigFactory fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Oct 6, 2016

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

BigFactory posted:

Who's a better streamer TE this week, Brate @ Car or Henry @ Oakland?

Or Jesse James v NYJ I guess

if Gates doesn't play I'd go Henry. Otherwise Brate.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

https://twitter.com/VicTafur/status/783772065899786240

If DeAndre Washington is available in any of your leagues, you might want to snag him.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
if deandre washington is available in your league, make more friends and stop playing in 8 team leagues

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

I need validation, Derrick Henry is cool to drop now, right?

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I'm holding him but only because I have Murray and I don't see anyone on the wire who is a better stash

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Do you think Washington's bad fumble will factor into his workload?

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
Washington did have a costly fumble at the end of the last game so his increased opportunity may have been at risk prior to this Murray news. Maybe Jalen Richard gets a chance instead; he's probably available in a majority of leagues. Or they go with a heavy dose of Jamize Olawale because real NFL coaches hate us fantasy footballers.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Washington is on waivers but I might get him.

Should I? If so who do I drop?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Teemu Pokemon posted:

I'm holding him but only because I have Murray and I don't see anyone on the wire who is a better stash

I had to drop Henry to pick up bye week help. Maybe he'll still have value this season, but I couldn't afford to wait around for it to happen.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

quote:

Beer said...

I don't think there is anyone on your roster worth dropping for Washington. Powell is the closest but he is a more valuable handcuff to an already banged-up Forte. Washington will still be splitting carries just like Murray was so his opportunity is limited.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Would you guys rather have Hurns or Enunwa (or like, stills) ros?

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice

Tiptoes posted:

Washington did have a costly fumble at the end of the last game so his increased opportunity may have been at risk prior to this Murray news. Maybe Jalen Richard gets a chance instead; he's probably available in a majority of leagues. Or they go with a heavy dose of Jamize Olawale because real NFL coaches hate us fantasy footballers.

Yeah this is my worry. It's likely going to be a Richard/Washington split rather than one guy getting all the touches.

I do still like Washington more than Richard but that fumble could really hurt him with the coaches.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Teemu Pokemon posted:

if deandre washington is available in your league, make more friends and stop playing in 8 team leagues

Lmao. It's a 12 man league, but half the guys don't pay attention. Hence, why I got Mike Evans for Floyd and Terrence West.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Washington is on my waiver but I'd have to drop Hurns, T.Coleman or Ware.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!

axelord posted:

Yeah this is my worry. It's likely going to be a Richard/Washington split rather than one guy getting all the touches.

I do still like Washington more than Richard but that fumble could really hurt him with the coaches.
I was heavily invested in Washington before the fumble so I'm kinda hoping they're a little forgiving. At the very least, Jack Del Rio and Reggie McKenzie have been big boosters of Washington since they drafted him so they believe in his talent. I think the reported desire to increase his opportunity before Murray's injury was genuine. If Murray's out, they'll need a healthy dose of both Washington and Richard and I think their natural tendency is to play Washington more. But he can't put the ball on the ground again or he might as well just leave with an injury of his own.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Chernabog posted:

Washington is on my waiver but I'd have to drop Hurns, T.Coleman or Ware.

Drop Hurns. He's not rosterable right now.

Latavius Murray is doubtful now.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

That works out because I didn't want to play Coleman this week.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Azhais posted:

Would you guys rather have Hurns or Enunwa (or like, stills) ros?

Enunwa, especially if it's PPR.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Based on my luck so far this season I know when I drop Henry. DeMarco will go down with some sort of injury. Just like last year with David Johnson held him for half the season and then loving CJ2k gets hosed.

Green Gloves fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Oct 6, 2016

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Pls don't besmirch the good name of Mr. Murray.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
My RBs were Forte (possibly injured), Jamaal & Ware (bye), Gore, and Rashad Jennings (injured). Dropped Rashad for Washington. It's possible I may have to start Gore & Washington this week.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
IDP defensive back question. I just read this poo poo:

quote:

I received quite a few questions and concerns regarding my premature claim last week in anointing Keanu Neal a top five DB in all formats, however I will admit I was wrong, he’s actually clearly a top three IDP and can be justified as THE top DB. The rookie out of Florida has the perfect combination of aggressive hitting playstyle with a near full time in-the-box role and is already thriving. Outside of Reshad Jones and Landon Collins, I don’t think there is a rational argument for any safety to be worth more than him in IDP in any format. He’s simply just that good and his role for the Falcons is just that perfect.

This dude has only scored 6 points last week and 3 points the week before. I've got Neal AND Collins on the free agent wire. I've got Reggie Nelson as my starter. Do I need to jump on one of these guys ASAP?? Which one?? Throwing this guy's name up there next to Reshad Jones is throwing me off.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I've never heard of him but he did have 8 tackles last week, and 12 in two games (0 in both first two, was he inactive/not used?)

I just picked him up in GoonTier because I'm reeling from losing Boeman after I went hard on IDP to supplement my supposedly mediocre offense that's somehow scoring points that I don't expect to last (demarco :love: ) and I could use any flyer because Clinton-Dix has been lackluster and Harrison Smith has been Good But Not Great

Someone already has him in the IDP league :stonk:

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.
Um, Keanu Neal is a nobody. Not sure where you're getting that from. The best DBs so far are Tony Jefferson, Mark Barron, Reggie Nelson, and Reshad Jones.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Keanu Neal was a first-round pick this year, calling him a "nobody" is kind of disingenuous. He also had a preseason knee injury, which is why he missed the first two games.

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.
Fantasywise in my league, he's had 4.5 and 7.5 points in the last 2 games. Projections wise, he's decent but not impressive. I wouldn't compare him to a "top 3 DB" in any way. Maybe he's worth grabbing if you're in an IDP-only league.

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

I'm in a really tough spot with RBs and I have literally no one to start this week. I'm thinking about making a big trade involving Julio Jones. What could I fetch for him? One team has an embarrassment of riches and I'm thinking I could propose something like Allen Robinson and CJ Anderson for Julio/maybe throw in some bench guy. But I dunno maybe that's unrealistic. .5 PPR league

My lineup:

His:

Butter Hole fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Oct 6, 2016

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Don't sell your #1 rest of season wideout who is in the top three wideouts in the NFL just to fill gaps for one week.

By next week you'll be starting Charles and/or Ware. You could use a solid RB2, but I don't think you need to sell Julio to get one, and you might get lucky and have Latavius back by next week.

Dion Lewis is on the PUP list and likely won't be back until after the week 9 bye. Both him and Cobb are droppable right now, and you need a kicker anyway, so if you feel the need to flip a wideout to get a better RB, I'd be thinking about what you could maybe get for Cobb, or if you have to, T-Benj or even Evans. You should get something quite good for Evans and still get to keep Julio.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Teemu Pokemon posted:

Washington is a lottery pick. If he is on your roster, there is probably more immediate value you left on the waiver wire. (Has Washington on all his rosters)

TUS posted:

I need validation, Derrick Henry is cool to drop now, right?

At this point, unless you have Murray, it is a wasted roster spot.

voodoo dog
Jun 6, 2001

Gun Saliva
So I'd either have to drop Dixon or Powell for DeAndre Washington.. Should I?

E: Or Sims?

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Sataere posted:

Washington is a lottery pick. If he is on your roster, there is probably more immediate value you left on the waiver wire. (Has Washington on all his rosters)

I'm in public league where there are like 3 or 4 decent WRs on the wire (Enunwa, Beasley, Cruz) but it's otherwise pretty barren and there's no one better than Washington. I also went zero RB and I have Brown, Evans, Jones, Moncreif, and Williams so Washington probably helps me more than any of those guys (I also have Powell and Morris backing up DeMarco and Gio)

In an actually competitive league (goontier) , the best players on the wire are like Torrey Smith and Chris Hogan so I literally refuse to believe that I'm leaving talent on the wire to roster Washington. I actually went back and looked up every move that's been made this season, since I drafted Washington, and I've only seen like 5 players (Enunwa, Williams, Beasley, SSS, Pitta) who were UDFA that even resemble a difference maker so far. Considering I'm the guy who owns two of those players (SSS and Beasley) and didn't have to drop Washington to get them, I'd say that he's actually more valuable than plenty of players that were drafted and dropped already, and my rostering him hasn't affected my ability to pick up immediate talent

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 09:28 on Oct 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice

voodoo dog posted:

So I'd either have to drop Dixon or Powell for DeAndre Washington.. Should I?

E: Or Sims?

The Raiders haven't used 1 bell cow back all season. While Dixon or Powell have the chance to be the guy. If Forte goes down or Dixon out plays West.

Plus the duration of Murray's injury is unknown. But I can't tell you Washington couldn't win the job it's possible. Just the path seems easier for Dixon and Powell to me.

• Locked thread