Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xergm
Sep 8, 2009

The Moon is for Sissies!

baquerd posted:

YouTube doesn't allow videos of death by intentional yogurt aspiration.

Got to to Liveleak for all those dairy snuff films.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Outrail posted:

Face of panic. That was the look of a man who's totally lost self control. Like he was trying to cough up a xenomorph

Every time he tries to talk is loving pure gold.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
He sticks his tongue out when he coughs and for some reason that really bothers me

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

vape life bro

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
Can't have a Carolina Reaper talk without the best Carolina Vaper guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L24pcL5wnLQ

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

Gorilla Salad posted:

New FailArmy.

The first clip after the logo is a bit rough (a girl on a rope swing lands on rocks :ohdear:) but the puppy and ferret at 4:40 is gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ9Ov4T2TWQ

Kid at 5:40 fucks his head up on some concrete and you can hear he's immediately unconscious and likely has a fractured skull, not something you want to hear through headphones, a warning

Maleh-Vor
Oct 26, 2003

Artificial difficulty.
Kid is fine, if you check the source, at least.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7WlNxKBSto
says he just blacked out for a few seconds.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

1 strike, 0 balls

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
http://i.imgur.com/R98mcTL.gifv

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

I was just vacationing in Hawaii and this exact scene plays out every 5 to 10 min near the resorts.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I was just vacationing in Hawaii and this exact scene plays out every 5 to 10 min near the resorts.

Then every so often you get one of those waves that starts pulling someone out with it and then the hilarity begins when they lose their poo poo because they think the ocean is trying to kill them.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nuebot posted:

Then every so often you get one of those waves that starts pulling someone out with it and then the hilarity begins when they lose their poo poo because they think the ocean is trying to kill them.

The ocean is always trying to claim those that escaped her. She's been holding a grudge against land animals for millions of years, and reclaiming water apes a few at a time is her long game.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I find it annoying that I know exactly what that girl's voice sounds like from the way she moves her mouth.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://i.imgur.com/mZEnTJc.gifv

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Wasabi the J posted:

Every time he tries to talk is loving pure gold.

It's like he's speaking in tongues. The power of Christ compels you!

JD
Jan 11, 2003

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I already want to visit Hawaii and this just makes the desire stronger

BattleSausage
Aug 14, 2003

I'm butter side up, baby.

Taco Defender

food court bailiff posted:

How does this guy not IMMEDIATELY die of ARDS?

'cause Wolfman's got ARDS

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

baquerd posted:

YouTube doesn't allow videos of death by intentional yogurt aspiration.

Say hello to your mother for me

snucky
Sep 11, 2001

a closed mouth gathers no foot.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

i live on oahu and watching tourists get plowed on beaches has been a great pastime for decades. i highly recommened sandies (i think offically called 'sandy beach park'). notorious shore break that will piledrive the poo poo out of you even when you're paying attention. i believe the current stats this year are 1 fresh parapalegic every 3 weeks.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

snucky posted:

i live on oahu and watching tourists get plowed on beaches has been a great pastime for decades. i highly recommened sandies (i think offically called 'sandy beach park'). notorious shore break that will piledrive the poo poo out of you even when you're paying attention. i believe the current stats this year are 1 fresh parapalegic every 3 weeks.

Totally misunderstood this at first and couldn't help but think you're a voyeur.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

The poor owl is thinking, "He'll get tired in a few minutes and go away."

Nope, cockatoos will happily do that poo poo for five hours straight.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Pesticide20 posted:

Totally misunderstood this at first and couldn't help but think you're a voyeur.

Dogging-watching is one of Oahu's oldest traditions.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Gorilla Salad posted:

The poor owl is thinking, "He'll get tired in a few minutes and go away."

Nope, cockatoos will happily do that poo poo for five hours straight.

Usually outside my window from 5am, mostly on Sundays.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

What is wrong with those guys?!

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
They're malicious toddlers with feathers.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

FuhrerHat posted:

What is wrong with those guys?!

Are you familiar with the concept of intrusive thoughts?

Those are the only kinds of thoughts cockatoos ever have.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
They really are like toddlers, but evil. Cute. But evil.

Every year we have flocks of cockatoos go past like feathery booozed up bikie gangs. They love the huge pine trees in the area, not just for the food, but because if you drop a pine cone from a height of twenty metres onto a car it makes a really funny noise. To cockatoos.

To everyone else, it's hundreds in repair bills. So people know to move their cars well away from any pine trees for safety.

But this doesn't stop the bastards. They actually pull the pine cones off the tree and then fly, sometimes several blocks, until they find something they can drop it on that looks like it'll make a big boom.

Even if you can't hear the original impact, the sounds of all the other cockatoos cheering from the trees lets you know some poor bastard nearby just got their car roof dented.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

JD posted:

I already want to visit Hawaii and this just makes the desire stronger

It was seriously one of the funnest things I did. Get blitzed on local booze/beer, then float just past the breakers where you can just ride over the bigger waves and watch kids/super skinny people just get suplexed over and over till they gave up and left.

snucky posted:

This was Kauai on the South side. All the beaches by the resorts are super eroded so it's almost impossible to avoid the bigger waves. One woman, for some unknown reason, decided that it would be a great idea to sunbath right by the water and ended up getting drug facedown down the beach about 15 ft before she got her legs under her. A+ comedy, would people-watch again.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

snucky posted:

Am I understanding you right? It cripples a person every few weeks?

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

TheDon01 posted:

There's no schadenfreude without schaden! (Or freude. I don't know which is the misfortune part.)

vvvvvv Thanks!

Weatherman has a new favorite as of 07:19 on Oct 6, 2016

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

Weatherman posted:

There's no schadenfreude without schaden! (Or freude. I don't know which is the misfortune part.)

Schaden (damage, harm) + Freude (joy).

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Gorilla Salad posted:

Even if you can't hear the original impact, the sounds of all the other cockatoos cheering from the trees lets you know some poor bastard nearby just got their car roof dented.

Since I do not live in a cockatoo-cursed land, this makes me unreasonably happy.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

When ever I go to failarmy on youtube I click through the first second of this video, I have developed a hatred for the guy that says "big smiles".

snucky
Sep 11, 2001

a closed mouth gathers no foot.

TheDon01 posted:

yes, someone is hospitalized by being planted headfirst on sand or rocks by the shorebreak a few times per month.

there's orange warning flags every 30 feet and lifegaurds have many war stories. it's generally safe if you aren't a large white person who has only been to lakes in the past tho!

edit: looks like this in the winter

Pesticide20 posted:

i reread and enjoyed the same perspective

snucky has a new favorite as of 09:28 on Oct 6, 2016

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe

Please keep webms of the debate in D&D.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

That's how all birds treat Cockatoos. A couple of King Parrots live near my Mums house and the Cockatoos can do basically nothing to get them to stay away from the seed bowl.

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

Gorilla Salad posted:

But this doesn't stop the bastards. They actually pull the pine cones off the tree and then fly, sometimes several blocks, until they find something they can drop it on that looks like it'll make a big boom.

This is the funniest loving thing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Stupid bitch.