Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

les enfants Terrific! posted:

you know this poo poo exists

that's the newer iteration too; there was one a while back that just once a month sent you an undershirt, underpants, and pair of socks, all in plain white cotton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GigantoR
Jan 10, 2006

WOOOOOO!!!
How about somebody pay me :20bux: plus shipping and I'll send you a ton of -crate type poo poo I've accumulated that I no longer want or have use for?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

send me 20 bucks and ill send you a package with at least 20 bucks worth of poo poo

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Yeah. People talk about "post-scarcity" like it's some future thing that we'll need major paradigm-wrecking changes to get to, but it's already here, at least within the context of the United States. We produce domestically, without even considering trade, like triple the basic necessities needed to support our population. And that's not raw GDP or anything, that's actual, physically-existing, ready-for-use goods and services that people need to live and aren't getting enough of. We just don't actually give any kind of a poo poo for distributing it effectively. One in five americans has to skip meals to make ends meet while more than half of domestic food production goes to waste.

But man, if you want to let your cubicle neighbors know which corporate IPs your identity is conflated with, we've got that poo poo on lockdown.

The coolest dude in community college sociology

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

OMGVBFLOL posted:

that's the newer iteration too; there was one a while back that just once a month sent you an undershirt, underpants, and pair of socks, all in plain white cotton

I remember when Futurama made this joke in 2000.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

OMGVBFLOL posted:

God help me but I could use a thing like that when I travel.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Booblord Zagats posted:

The coolest dude in community college sociology

i pull 13th-grader tail at the hookah lounge like all drat day

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

i'd like a crate filled with the resulting poo poo from a $20 meal

the fun is figuring out the meal

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i pull 13th-grader tail at the hookah lounge like all drat day

My friends goin to state school are gonna be in this weekend, you should come join us for some Frisbee Golf and Mad Dog. Unless Professor jenkins gives us another dumb ol news and views assignment

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

The loot anime crate had two anime and a sanrio character I liked then I saw a Naruto item is in it and realized I can just wait for eBay if I actually want anything

The loot gaming crate had Overwatch and Zelda in it but then I saw Sonic and realized if I want the dumb items I can buy them on ebay, since the last time they had overwatch it was a lovely repainted funko

Loot crate is loving dumb

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

C-SPAN Caller posted:

The loot anime crate had two anime and a sanrio character I liked then I saw a Naruto item is in it and realized I can just wait for eBay if I actually want anything

The loot gaming crate had Overwatch and Zelda in it but then I saw Sonic and realized if I want the dumb items I can buy them on ebay, since the last time they had overwatch it was a lovely repainted funko

Loot crate is loving dumb

look at what youve loving written. ruminate on it, and despair

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Blue Raider posted:

Lootcrate fools you with shiny things you like behind a curtain then when you receive your lovely chinese chabuduo oven mitt you realize if you really wanted anything you can get it on ebay

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Raider posted:

These weebs don't have any self-awareness; ruminating on it won't help them.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

GigantoR posted:

How about somebody pay me :20bux: plus shipping and I'll send you a ton of -crate type poo poo I've accumulated that I no longer want or have use for?

I think a goon was doing this for real a couple of years ago.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

These weebs don't have any self-awareness; ruminating on it won't help them.

Self awareness was long thrown out the window when I ordered an anime themed swim piece in early spring, then faded it from using it a lot over the summer

At least I go outside I guess :v:

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Self awareness was long thrown out the window when I ordered an anime themed swim piece in early spring, then faded it from using it a lot over the summer

At least I go outside I guess :v:

Whatever makes you happy dude, I'm not judging. I mean I am judging you, but it's for my amusement and really has no bearing on you.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Whatever makes you happy dude, I'm not judging. I mean I am judging you, but it's for my amusement and really has no bearing on you.

It's a kill la kill themed bikini if that makes it funnier to you

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

C-SPAN Caller posted:

I don't know what that means.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

I don't know what that means.

Fair nuff

Loot crate sucks tho and I doubt I'll ever buy from them again (unrelated to this thread since I stopped buying like a month ago after doing it for 3 months)

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

C-SPAN Caller posted:

:xd: I'm glad I never bought a lovely anime crate, that would've been thrown away like a 60's bra-burning protest.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Did you wear it ironically or

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Junior Jr. posted:

:xd: I'm glad I never bought a lovely anime crate, that would've been thrown away like a 60's bra-burning protest.

Lol I bought it on purpose knowing full well what it was, I'm just saying how far down the weeb hole I am

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

please knock Mom! posted:

Did you wear it ironically or

Nah I just liked the design since it's pretty subtle unless you're also a giant weeb or staring at my tits

Edit: bikini in question

C-SPAN Caller fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Oct 6, 2016

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

hey big boys, i like anime and have titties. here's my amazon, steam, and costco.com wish lists. i'll send you my used underwear if you buy me a subscription to meundies

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

OMGVBFLOL posted:

hey big boys, i like anime and have titties. here's my amazon, steam, and costco.com wish lists. i'll send you my used underwear if you buy me a subscription to meundies

Shhhh you'll ruin my catfishing

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
I decided the crate that comes with someone you have to fight will be called Brute Crate thanks for reading.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Nah I just liked the design since it's pretty subtle unless you're also a giant weeb or staring at my tits

huh, somehow this is on etsy for $66. I like to think a dude bought this just to trap unsuspecting weebs.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Not that subtle but neither is my weeb score, idk what I expected though. It's, well, a kill la kill bikini

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Junior Jr. posted:

huh, somehow this is on etsy for $66. I like to think a dude bought this just to trap unsuspecting weebs.

I got it for 40 since he was running a discount , and for a bikini that's pretty affordable. When it's in season Victoria's Secret sells bikini pieces for 50 each.

Dude just clearly has people in China make his design though so it takes a billion years to get to you, but at least he checksaid that they didn't gently caress it up before sending it to you.

Also the rest of his store is full of the ugliest hoodies ever lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Shhhh you'll ruin my catfishing

i went to send you money for the upskirts but https://cash.me/$anime is under the name Josh??? wtf????

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i went to send you money for the upskirts but https://cash.me/$anime is under the name Josh??? wtf????

Don't worry it's short for Joshina

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Loot crate apparently has a subscription boxer underwear service so now I guess you dudes can poo poo on it literally

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
Underwear as a service is the dumbest thing I've read today

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

So how many goons will get signed up for a Box of the Month service for Xmas

I am guessing: A lot!!

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Dely Apple posted:

So how many goons will get signed up for a Box of the Month service for Xmas

I am guessing: A lot!!

They're great for passive aggressive gifting so you can have a company give them lovely cheap crap they don't want all year instead of one time

please knock Mom! posted:

Not that subtle but neither is my weeb score, idk what I expected though. It's, well, a kill la kill bikini

I also found the idea of a klk bikini amusing considering the shows massive amount of revealing clothes and the rebel organization being nudists

C-SPAN Caller fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Oct 6, 2016

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
I once did a secret Santa with goons, 4 years ago. Forums user "R Mute " still hasn't sent me anything. At least lootbox delivers

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

C-SPAN Caller posted:

They're great for passive aggressive gifting so you can have a company give them lovely cheap crap they don't want all year instead of one time

It's the White Elephant that repeatedly comes back to stamp your crops. With little vinyl feet, and shoelaces.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I did an international SASS one year but I guess I wasn't supposed to declare the value of the gift so it somehow made it's way back to me at a completely different address 2 years later. It was bizarre as gently caress. The Jones orange cream soda was still good though.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Dely Apple posted:

It's the White Elephant that repeatedly comes back to stamp your crops. With little vinyl feet, and shoelaces.

I'm still mad Ashens never torched a funko pop he got

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

I did an international SASS one year but I guess I wasn't supposed to declare the value of the gift so it somehow made it's way back to me at a completely different address 2 years later. It was bizarre as gently caress. The Jones orange cream soda was still good though.

Your secret Santa partner was yourself two years in the future

• Locked thread