Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

mind the walrus posted:

I found extreme :gonk::gonk::gonk: material from /r/sex:

And the top reply?

JESUS loving CHRIST

This reads more like a fetish fake post to get off on than a real story since people with constant arousal are in pretty much perpetual hell states

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

The ugly cat thing seems like it is probably some very japanese cultural specific thing, but my interpretation of the SIL telling people she has a soft spot for the ugly is that it is actually a sick burn on her brother.

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

maybe the cat is really like a opossum or something and everyone is too polite to say something (it is japan after all)

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

scrubs season six posted:

Person convinced that 4" is average spotted.

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

McGavin posted:

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

What are you guys even talking about?
I've been told that my dick is slightly below average at it's 8 inches.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

+/- 1" of dicksize means nothing

What matters is that you aren't a psycho retard manchild who can have normal emotions and adult discourse

So far Pete is the only one in this thread who is worthy of a woman

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Pick posted:

Weddings are just IRL unboxing videos.
lol

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Regulation Size posted:

In the cold light of reason he probably could have deduced this girl is just stringing along her boy toy by making him feel good in comparison to her real, actual, I-am-having-sex-with-this boyfriend. It's lovely and manipulative and suggests this woman has a fragile self-esteem, but at least she probably doesn't believe the poo poo she's saying. On the other hand I probably would have thrown a big fit and threw the necklace into the ocean, I don't know.

Sounds like he's about to either dodge a bullet or turn and run head-first into one. I need an update on this bad boy.

Or it's fake. A Veterinarian who just ducks out early to gently caress off and leaves the workload to his staff.

Edit: then again, the vet I worked for interned with a doctor who spent lots of time huffing nitrous oxide after hours.so I guess it might not be a convoluted story about all women being cheating, gold-digging whores.

Bored fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Oct 6, 2016

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Tom Gorman posted:

What matters is that you aren't a psycho retard manchild who can have normal emotions and adult discourse

Person with 3" dick spotted.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Tom Gorman posted:

I'm sorry about your micropenis.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

My (49F) presumably sociopathic daughter (16F) has continuously gone out of her way to cause me harm. Now she is trying to convince my husband I am cheating on him. Not sure if I can hold on any longer.

quote:

I'm not even sure how to proceed, this is one of the worst weeks of my life. It goes deeper than just the narcissistic thing, it is something about her.

When she was younger, she was a bright happy girl... except to me. She despised me sometimes, then other times she would put on a good face in front of other people. It all felt so devious at such a young age, she was almost too good at lying. She knew all the right spots to make me feel horrible, i fell into a downright depression over this. I remember one time I caught her spitting in my food... for nothing. She was 7-8 years old and I caught her spitting in the food I was making. When I made a big deal out of it, she acted as if she didn't care that I cared, and when my husband came she started crying and all this stuff about me accusing me. Naturally my husband takes her side.

It got worse as she got older, I became scared of her, any punishment against her would end up with her getting back at me somehow. Ground her? She spreads a rumor that I have cancer (I teach at her school). Take away her phone? I come home to computer riddled with obvious viruses. I know this sounds crazy, this sounds absolutely insane that anyone should deal with this as their daughter. One time she pocketed church money and basically accused me of doing it by loudly asking "mom are you gonna pass down the money?". That was so embarrassing, I told her that I never got the money and she said, loudly, "I gave you the money why aren't you passing it down?" She later readily admitted she took the money, I tried to scold her but she treated the entire thing as a joke. I told my husband but he thinks I am crazy too. I saw the movie "we need to talk about Kevin" and it made me laugh how similar my daughter is to that kid, albeit my daughter is much more tongue and cheek about it.

I can't kick her out. I want to do badly, I know she wants to leave and has threatened to leave many times. She goes out of her way to find special ways to cause me harm, she finds all these little tricks and things to somehow hurt me.

This is where She has hit the line and crossed over it. I came home a bit late from work, my husband asked me "hey what took you so long" and I told him that I was held up by traffic (true) and my daughter said "well then who was that guy you were talking to down the block?". There was no guy, I was not talking to anyone, I got out of my car and went straight home. Naturally, My husband was curious and asking me and I said "nobody, there is no guy, not sure what she's talking about". It sounded and looked like I was lying. I went upstairs quickly.

That was 3 days ago. At dinner, yesterday, she brought it up again. "Who was that guy who came over today, a contractor?". I told her there was no guy, I tried to make it seem like I had no idea what she was talking about and she kept insisting she saw me with a guy, but at that point I knew what she was trying to do. My husband right away got red in the face and demanded to know who this guy was. I went into panic mode. I kept on insisting there was no guy, I kept on telling him the same thing over and over again and it just looked so bad... he got furious.

I left with my car, I am so scared to go back. My husband has never hit me but he has a bit of a temper, and this is insanely bad. I can only imagine the loving lies my daughter is telling him right now. This is the last straw, she has hosed with me like a science experiment these last few years and it has only gotten worse. She is worse than sociopathic, because sociopaths are sociopathic to everyone, she is only this way to me. She is an absolute angel to other people, she is a popular well liked girl at her school with a boyfriend. Everyone will believe her over me. My husband has accused me of being crazy over her, he thinks she is a nice girl who wouldn't do harm.

I have honestly felt like she has a mental disorder that has resulted in her essentially torturing me. Some form of antisocial disorder. I know it is something mental, she isn't normal, if this was a horror movie she would be the monster. I know it sounds so horrible but just the thought of her makes me think of evil, just pure evil, not hatred but just neutral evil. I know it is acceptable to not forgive your parents... but what about your daughter? At what point do I stand up for myself? I wouldn't put it past her to burn the house down if she felt it would advance her goal.

This is all extremely sociopathic behavior, no? Does she need a mental hospital? I have been sitting here hysterically crying for the past 8 hours. I cannot believe I'm going to reddit for answers, but I need your help. I feel rage inside of me like never before but also a crippling sadness in knowing that she is winning. It makes me horrifically sad to know that the thought of me crying in this car likely makes her happy. I feel like I have done nothing wrong, I have committed to no horrible injustice towards her. She takes enjoyment out of this, I know it.

Please, any advice would be helpful.

TLDR: daughter is likely sociopathic and has been taking it out on me for the past 16 years. She has told my husband that I have been seeing another man when in reality I am not, I have left the house in the mean time.

She should :sever:
Although honestly, this is more sad than anything.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Jack Trades posted:

I'm sorry about your micropenis.

Body shaming dudes over stuff they can't control isn't cool!

It does strike me as weird that it is still totally socially encouraged to give guys huge complexes about their wangs.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Jack Trades posted:

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Pick posted:

It does strike me as weird that it is still totally socially encouraged to give guys huge complexes about their wangs.

big dicks can cause so many issues too

just ask the saurus

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Pick posted:

When a guy with a baby carrot weenie doesn't go around saying "I don't have a small dick" that's how you know a guy is good at sex.

I mean, I assume. I wouldn't know, since I don't have a small dick.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Jack Trades posted:

My (49F) presumably sociopathic daughter (16F) has continuously gone out of her way to cause me harm. Now she is trying to convince my husband I am cheating on him. Not sure if I can hold on any longer.

She should :sever:
Although honestly, this is more sad than anything.

Well one of them certainly has mental problems. I wonder which one.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

listen to this delusional idiot

quote:

Me [36 M] can't get over a girl (22)...who fired me

This situation is so stupid, and I feel like such an idiot for still obsessing over it, that I've decided to stop lurking on reddit after 10 years and scream it into the void in hopes of finding closure.

Background: I'm 36, married, with 3 kids. Also self employed in blue collar work. Moneys not tight but its not plentiful either. One of my clients is a hotel/event center. The manager likes me and years ago he asked if i would like to do some event work. I agreed and found it to be kinda fun...I just generally helped out every once in awhile. Made lots of friends and really liked it.

Then she came along.

It had been at least a year since i had done an event, but they were extremely short staffed so the hotel manager himself called and practically begged me to come in. When i got there I met the new "banquet manager", (a position that had previously been held by all manner of meth heads and crack addicts) and to my great surprise she was not only very smart and capable, she was also stunningly beautiful. Not hyperbole to say one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, celebrities included.

As fate would have it, there were basically no bartenders left on the staff, wedding season was approaching, my work was slowing down, and I had plenty of bartending experience. It was meant to be...this silly, stupid tragedy/farce.

I started working there much more often, and I LOVED it. My regular job is so boring, but i think bartending is fun. And i got to see lil miss gorgeous running around so that was just icing on the cake.

Now i have to divulge this info, please don't think I'm bragging, but I'm a decent lookin guy. I'm tall (6'5) and my whole life people have said I look like Tom Hanks, (decent looking, not amazing) so there you go. I only bring it up because usually when i work with girls there is inevitably some attraction there especially when they find out i'm stable and hard working, etc.

Well, it began happening in this case too. I was great at the job. I was getting compliments from every party, from every manager and She was asking me to work every event. The more I worked the more it seemed she was starting to crush on me. Now, full disclosure, I realized I was developing feelings for her too, but I knew it was insane. We were both happily married and thats that. Nothing ever became of it, other than glances and smiles...(and that one time she pretended to be my wife so a horrid wildebeest would leave me alone). I would say we were workplace friendly. more than formal, but not overtly flirty.

Then came the bad weekend. There was a terrible event that just drug on forever, nobody drank so i made no money, and I had already worked like 80 hours at my real job that week and was just fried. She started getting on my case over something, and i thought she was just joking, so i joked back and feelings got hurt, awkwardness ensued which lead to misunderstanding, misunderstanding led to more hurt feelings, and at the end of the night i left in a huff because she hosed up the till and had (what she later claimed was an accident) shorted me $40. After I left she called and said she found the mistake and was pretty obviously mad.

The next night was another event and i came in and apologized profusely right away. I said i was wrong and it wouldnt happen again. She was still pretty mad, but said it was ok.

BUT, Then she proceeded to do the mad girl thing: treat you bad and glare at you all night, and say things to other people just loud enough for you to hear that are obviously a message to you, etc. Finally by the end of the night i had had enough and started to turn her act around on her. While helping her set up for the next event I acted all boorish and left again in a huff.

the next week she fired me by text message and refused to answer the phone when i called. so i went in to talk to her. we hashed the whole thing out, and by the end we were smiling at each other again. she hugged me and said she was glad i had come in.

then the next week she fired me by text message again. Nothing had changed, i hadn't seen her since. This time i texted back to ask why and she said she felt "i wasn't a team player" ( I never missed a shift, I had gotten them another good employee, and I had been personally thanked by the actual manager 3 separate times for my performance). then she wrote me an offcial letter, listing my "offences" (wildly exaggerated) and stating she would NEVER hire me again. (which she loving hadn't in the first place) As an aside, i had seen her break so many rules that i'm almost positive that i could've gotten her fired if i'd wanted to...but i just let the silly girl get her way.

4 months later she moved away, and now the place has neither one of us, and its gone downhill fast.

i have thought about this weird rear end situation every day for more than a year. hashing over it every way possible. its sad, its pathetic. it meant nothing, it wasnt important at all...i found another part time bartending gig that same day, my personal and family life is better than ever....yet still, she will not get out of my head. I still see the way she smiled and looked down when i looked up and caught her gazing at me....god dammit there she is again...

What can be done? reddit pseudo psychiatrists please help!
Did anyone actually read all this nonsense? :p
tl;dr:
I just realized this part or my life was a rom/com with no actual rom or com.
EDIT: Spacing

a 36 year old man obsessing over a 22 year old manager who probably never thought about him twice

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Jack Trades posted:

There is no loving way the average is below 7 inches. I've seen a bunch, and believe me when I say 5.5 is absolutely in the small end of things. As in, that's not average, that's the bare minimum before you're considered debilitatingly small. Statistics might say I'm wrong but 1) Who the hell conducts and works on a study on worldwide average penis size except sociologist dudes who are embarrassed about their tiny dicks and 2) who participates in such a study apart from dudes who are concerned about their size and want reassurance?

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

KomodoWagon posted:

2) who participates in such a study apart from dudes who are concerned about their size and want reassurance?

Generally a lot of studies compensate you for your participation with a cheap giftcard or something, so there's some motivation.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

KomodoWagon posted:

There is no loving way the average is below 7 inches. I've seen a bunch, and believe me when I say 5.5 is absolutely in the small end of things. As in, that's not average, that's the bare minimum before you're considered debilitatingly small. Statistics might say I'm wrong but 1) Who the hell conducts and works on a study on worldwide average penis size except sociologist dudes who are embarrassed about their tiny dicks and 2) who participates in such a study apart from dudes who are concerned about their size and want reassurance?

The trick here is that "average" doesn't actually say anything about what you can expect from any given person. I'm no penis scientist, but I'd bank that there's far more dudes out there with an Elliot Rodger size dick than there are guys hung with 10+ inches, let alone micropenises versus Ron Jeremies. I don't doubt that the average penis length is 5.5 inches, but the actual number of interest is median penis size, which, after minutes of Googling, I can confirm has not been verified by any published studies. Presumably because "like 85% of dudes are above average" is a much easier story to sell.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

The trick here is that "average" doesn't actually say anything about what you can expect from any given person. I'm no penis scientist, but I'd bank that there's far more dudes out there with an Elliot Rodger size dick than there are guys hung with 10+ inches, let alone micropenises versus Ron Jeremies. I don't doubt that the average penis length is 5.5 inches, but the actual number of interest is median penis size, which, after minutes of Googling, I can confirm has not been verified by any published studies. Presumably because "like 85% of dudes are above average" is a much easier story to sell.

That..that's not how averages work. Or are you saying you think there's some dude with a negative inch penis acting as an extreme outlier and throwing things off?

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
85% is a comical exaggeration, my man. I'm sorry if my numbers aren't rigorous enough for you, but it is entirely possible for a majority of people to be above average.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Coolness Averted posted:

That..that's not how averages work. Or are you saying you think there's some dude with a negative inch penis acting as an extreme outlier and throwing things off?

Well yeah, transwomen who get their penis turned into a vagina must count as a negative right?

CabaretVoltaire
Jun 10, 2003
Better than Turin Brakes.

KomodoWagon posted:

Unless you've been using a tape measure your 7inches could easily be 4 inches, which I thought was the average.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Coolness Averted posted:

Don't make fun of my mangina.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

I (31M) am not raising a cat (7F) made of poop.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I loving guarantee you that any study that is looking at that is reporting a median average

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Izzhov posted:

Source pls

your moms timndr

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

lol my employer was trying to talk to me about my performance but I thought she was flirting with me because people say I remind them of hollywood hunk Tom Hanks. So I tried flirting with her, she didn't like that so I got really angry and left in a huff. Later she fired me which is weird because she's really hot and I love her.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

CabaretVoltaire posted:

Unless you've been using a tape measure your 7inches could easily be 4 inches, which I thought was the average.

Of course I used a tape measure. From butthole to tip, right?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Gluten Freeman posted:

listen to this delusional idiot

a 36 year old man obsessing over a 22 year old manager who probably never thought about him twice

Don't be silly. Every 22 yo supermodel level hot woman wants to get in the pants of a 36 yo that kinda looks like international sex symbol tom hanks.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

I [32M] am not able to perform sexually and my wife [30F] is frustrated. Should I consent to open marriage?

About six months ago I had a relatively minor accident however it left me with a neurological issue that affects my penis area. There's nerve damage and I'm almost impossible to perform sexually now. I'm under treatment and things might change, however it doesn't seem likely. Most likely this is going to affect me for the rest of my life, or until we have some significant new scientific advancements.

I'm in the process of coming to peace with my situation and understanding my new disability and that brings me to my wife, who has been wonderful and cooperative but she has sexual needs and even though I've tried to satisfy her in other ways (oral, toys, strapons, etc), she needs more and wants actual sex. We've been married for 3 years and had very good sex before this happened to me.

She doesn't complain to me and is kind and supportive of my situation but I know her well enough to know that she's very frustrated. I recently noticed from the history of our iPad that she's been reading up material on polyamorous relationships, open marriages, sexless marriages, marriage with asexual partners and things like that. She hasn't talked to me about it but I know that conversation is coming up.

It does hurt me on some way to think that but it's our new life and I need to come to terms with the fact that I'm not able to sexually provide for her and I can't expect her to make this sacrifice. I want our marriage to continue and work for both of us and I want her to be happy.

Anyone ever been in this situation? Any advice for me? The last thing I want in the world is to be selfish and disregard my wife when I'm dealing with my problem.

:(

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

More cock talk: Study looked at 15,000 dicks and average was 5.2. But what I didn't know, and is more interesting imo, is that the 5th percentile was 4" and the 95th percentile was 6.3". The 95th really surprised me. I figured it'd be more like 8".

Like if you have a 6.5" cock it's bigger than 95% of guys. That doesn't seem like it can be right to me. But 15000 dicks is a lot of dicks.

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Was it a chinese study or something?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Prep...prep the bull?

That does suck. Feel bad for that dude.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

That's just straight up lovely. Don't post depressing rear end stories, you gotta post ones where the OP or someone else is really dumb and goddamned crazy.

Like this!

Me [27F] in a relationship with [36M] for 8 YEARS. just found out he's living an entirely separate life WITH A FIANCE.

quote:

going to start this out now with the preamble that i'm feeling like an absolute piece of trash right now, completely used, raw, and absolutely shellshocked. using all fake names, obviously. i've never posted here so i don't know if that's implied.

I met Ray back when I was 18 years old. He was in a band that I absolutely loved, grew up with. I had even had a crush on him for soo long before we met. You can imagine how excited I was to be able to work with him. I had a small part in working on one of his music videos way back when (interning at the production firm that he had hired with his band.) We soon started dating after that, pretty inseparable. I would always hang out with them at the studio and spend time with Ray in his place or mine just walking around stoned, happy, and in love. He basically coached me through both my undergraduate and MFA. Three years ago, I moved in with Ray, and that has been the same situation since. I have recently been freelance writing for a couple news publications oversees/working on selling some screenplays to some studios, and it has been such a strain on me lately, but Ray had been being so good to me lately, a total sweetheart. Ray is constantly on tour/working with friends/partners in California (we live in the northeast). I'm used to him not being home or not having a necessarily consistent schedule. I don't really either (I'm sometimes in California myself with some production work I do with my old cinematographer partner.) The arrangement was always nice, and it felt really good to be with someone who understood how hard it is to manage a life on a creative schedule. Honestly, I figured once Ray got back from his business trip, he was going to propose to me. I know that's stupid to just assume that, but after how well things had been going with us, I was really just getting this overwhelming feeling of love and hope that I was just so excited about.

HOWEVER.

The other day (week ago at this point), I was browsing Ray's instagram looking for a specific picture, and I noticed the "tagged pictures" tab on the top of the page. I'm kind of illiterate at social media stuff. At this point, Ray was in California overseeing some stuff with his new merch or whatever. I felt myself missing him a lot, so I thought seeing some funny, candid pictures of him would cheer me up/remind me of how cute he is. So, I click on the tab and scroll down a little bit. I see a picture of this cute blonde woman, Catie kissing his cheek. I didn't think anything of it at first. He's a relatively popular musician, not like getting on any charts anywhere, but a lot of people in a specific scene at least know "of" him. So, thought it was just another fan. But, when I scroll down more...I see more and more pictures of this woman and him. I click on the picture for who she's tagged as, I click her profile...I'm blocked? Immediately, I got a bad gut feeling. I ended up logging out of my account and into my company's (I know, scummy but now it seems worth it). I click on her profile, and I almost throw up. Basically besides a couple pictures of food, scenery, or shopping haul shots, it's just all pics of either her and Ray or just Ray. I do some more digging and I see that HER AND RAY ARE loving ENGAGED. People are congratulating them! There's a pic of her holding up a hand with a ring up and you can see Ray in the background smiling. I want to loving die right now.

It's been 3 days since Ray has gotten back from the trip, and I don't even know what to say. He knows that I'm upset about something, I think. He wanted to have sex when he finally got home (we always have a really fun romp once he comes back) but the thought of it made me loving sick. I don't know how to talk to him about this. I know I'm just postponing something by doing this, but I honestly have no loving clue how to approach my future. I honestly still love him so much and the thought of being without him right now makes my head want to explode. I don't even care that he was with someone else if he would just stop doing it and apologize. I understand that humans are not inherently monogamous, and hell, I've thought about other people and even kissed someone one time during a LSD trip a couple years ago. I never told him about that either. But this seems really unacceptable and I feel really disrespected. HOw could he just have this entire secret life and just like hide it...for so many years. As far back in her timeline I scrolled (5 years), they had clearly been dating. I wonder if they've been together the entire time me and Ray were together.

I know this is so long and rambly but I just need help deciding where I go from here. We live together, and I don't really have housing in the area right now that would be easy for me to just go, you know? Should I just pretend I don't know anything until I can find another place and then just unload then? Should I try to talk to him now and see what's going on?
tl;dr: Love of my life has been cheating on me/dating someone else (now engaged to) for 5 or more years. What do I do?

Bolding mine. "I still love him, and would totally take him back if he said sorry, despite his massive lie of leading a double life for years!"

This dude must be hot as gently caress.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Like if you have a 6.5" cock it's bigger than 95% of guys.

Sweet!

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

More cock talk: Study looked at 15,000 dicks and average was 5.2. But what I didn't know, and is more interesting imo, is that the 5th percentile was 4" and the 95th percentile was 6.3". The 95th really surprised me. I figured it'd be more like 8".

Like if you have a 6.5" cock it's bigger than 95% of guys. That doesn't seem like it can be right to me. But 15000 dicks is a lot of dicks.

No way can that be right. 6.5 is pretty normal, 4 is loving tiny. No way are they equally common.

Ross Perowned
Jun 14, 2012

Shit in my hand and say yeah

Pretty sure this is a Lars von Trier movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I gues the tiny dicked men rarely gently caress and the girls who get around probably see much more "big" ones and they become like the norm to them.