Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Yup exactly.

But there has only been one raid up til now with challenges so who knows. Maybe they'll go in a completely new direction. Or maybe not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

moist turtleneck posted:

You tarnished your bushido in the Great Tournament young padawan with a kinect microphone

Don't worry I'll be there for the next one.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Booties posted:

Don't worry I'll be there for the next one.

All signs point to no

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006

Emron posted:

Aksis HM is going to be that when you kill him you fight Rasputin as a secret HM-only final boss like in that one WoW raid

I know it's too much to dream but this would be really cool. Aksis goes down and then you walk up that bundle of SIVA behind him to the true final boss.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Is too bad Rasputin and the Fallen can't be friends. The Fallen just want a god machine,and Rasputin is a lot like that. Except Rasputin always act erratic, like a drunktard with a mission.

The Fallen will be a good race to play in Destiny 2, so we can equip 4 exotic hand canons at the same time, one in each arm.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
I'm using Dunemarchers on my Titan and also Mida and a sidearm that both have the +2 agility and holy smokes I don't think I can go without this combo now.

Shoulder charge and Memory of Felwinter means I'm just zooming around lobbing lightning grenades and scooping up crests.

Does the stats boost of Felwinter stack with the other speed boosts?

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Do multiple Harmonies of Skorri stack?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

ephori posted:

Full auto is the arthritis accessibility option. It's a waste of a slot unless you have a crippling physical disability.

You'll sure as poo poo develop one spamming these dumb rear end high rof pulses

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

yo guys do NOT sleep on the Last Ditch from dead orbit if you get snapshot.

API was down for me when I switched chars so I had to play with a smooth ballistics, handloaded/snapshot, hammer forged and final round Last Ditch instead of my usual PC+1. I decided to try snapshot since hand loaded is barely any range, and all of a sudden I was destroying fools with slide shotty.

Snapshot getting you to full ADS instantly is worth way more than a small range boost, as all my shots were full damage and I was getting them off first much more frequently. Wrecks/Ethan and I housed a squad on Last Exit and i was just running through them with the sprintlock artifact and the snapshot shotty

anyway unrelated but here's Supremacy.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/DGTh5Fi.gifv

Vendor one or package roll?

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

hiddenriverninja posted:

Yes. Personally only seen to x5.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

hiddenriverninja posted:

We will not know until some youtuber test it on a controlled enviroment.

The tooltip say Skorri(5) but what that means, I dont know. Also it could work by linking guardians. One guardian in the center of 5 guardians with it may not get it (the buff can link to another guardian with it instead of the guardian that need it).
Is more a Memory of Circlejerk than anything.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Tei posted:

Memory of Circlejerk

mods thread title change plz

tia

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

xzzy posted:

I just wish they could fix spawns in clash/supremacy modes. If you go in with bros it's easy to sort out "hey we losing, let's group up over here" and salvage the situation.

With blueberries there is no communication and once spawns spread all over the map the match snowballs because people keep dying as soon as they spawn.

Either do a better job spawning near teammates, or put in some kind of wave mechanic where if several teammates die at once the game syncs up their respawn to drop them in as a group.

http://i.imgur.com/6rQypNi.gifv

:v:

please take special note that this poor kid got domed as a First Blood then I immediately spawn snipe him again. He died twice in the first 20 seconds of the match to sniper fire.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

All signs point to no

Wait, are you guys seriously this angry over a video game tourney participation? Aren't you all in your 30s?

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Booties posted:

Wait, are you guys seriously this angry over a video game tourney participation? Aren't you all in your 30s?

nice meltdown

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

Booties posted:

Our game was supposed to be at 1pm and then you requested we reschedule it, so we did and moved it to 9pm. You can be incredulous about it but the 5 other people involved went out of our way to be available for the time that you specifically requested and said you'd be available for, then an hour beforehand on a sunday you're drunk posting saying "get rapet" and ghosted on us. we are all olds and therefore we like things to run on a predictable schedule. and i get it, it's just a dumb tournament but you blew it off anyway so why would we invite you to the next one?

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

I think they kicked you because they are in their 30s bro.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
I'm 29 !!!

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

More like 2.9"

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

Millennial garbage

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

More like 2.9"

from the floor

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Should I call u Logan, Weapon X?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Booties posted:

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Nooo, not the tiny hand!

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
http://i.imgur.com/HaGt2eq.gifv

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

lmao what is the original from

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

(Borat voice) "MAH WIFE!"

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Our game was supposed to be at 1pm and then you requested we reschedule it, so we did and moved it to 9pm. You can be incredulous about it but the 5 other people involved went out of our way to be available for the time that you specifically requested and said you'd be available for, then an hour beforehand on a sunday you're drunk posting saying "get rapet" and ghosted on us. we are all olds and therefore we like things to run on a predictable schedule. and i get it, it's just a dumb tournament but you blew it off anyway so why would we invite you to the next one?

roast squad in effect

ephori
Sep 1, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
get rapet

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Legs Benedict posted:

lmao what is the original from

Fear The Walking Dead

It's a bad show with some heavy handed Trump allegories going on

Kiavahr
Oct 17, 2013

Outrageous Lumpwad

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

yo guys do NOT sleep on the Last Ditch from dead orbit if you get snapshot.

API was down for me when I switched chars so I had to play with a smooth ballistics, handloaded/snapshot, hammer forged and final round Last Ditch instead of my usual PC+1. I decided to try snapshot since hand loaded is barely any range, and all of a sudden I was destroying fools with slide shotty.

Snapshot getting you to full ADS instantly is worth way more than a small range boost, as all my shots were full damage and I was getting them off first much more frequently. Wrecks/Ethan and I housed a squad on Last Exit and i was just running through them with the sprintlock artifact and the snapshot shotty

I'm excited

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Kiavahr posted:

I'm excited

Yeah I dunno, see how it works for you. My last ditch is smooth, hand loaded/snapshot, hammer forged/close+personal and final round.

Hand loaded is a weak range bonus, so that's what I ditch to run snapshot. Hammer forged gets me almost to the 32 range, I end up with 68 impact and 30 range but instant ADS (god matador is 70/32). I feel like without hammer forged you might have some trouble winning 1v1s

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Btw there's nothing funnier than using a final round snapshot shotgun with the sprint lock artifact and constantly engaging sprint while also reload cancelling with 1 round in the mag and just mapping fools in quick succession.

*Booooiiinnggg*

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Ok so I am definitely in the next tourney though, right?

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
*rasheed noises*

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Maker Of Shoes posted:

*rasheed noises*

lol

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Maker Of Shoes posted:

*rasheed noises*

~activates stormtrance, immediately eats hammer to face~

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Lightning Knight posted:

~activates stormtrance, immediately eats hammer to face~

*heavy sigh*

Oh wait that's redundant, someone already said *rasheed noises*

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

xzzy posted:

*heavy sigh*

Oh wait that's redundant, someone already said *rasheed noises*

I kept following Rasheed and discovered that hammers like him. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
I'm down to make whatever noises people want, just tell me the appropriate noise to make when a premade gets consistently triple capped by rando blueberries and I'll make it.

• Locked thread