Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Chichevache posted:

As luck would have it, my passion is passion. Now let me elucidate upon all the many things you could have done differently with this post...

BAY BAAAY

I consider you a dis from my bros on SA

OOOH

The more I read from you the straaanger it feeels

YEAAAAH

Now that your posts are in bloom

Their light lifts the gloom on the threaaad

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Oct 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

SirPhoebos posted:

NEVAIRMORE: In player-lingo, "OU" or "Uber" would be used to mean "elite". Also would make Ghost/Flying
When will Smogon tell us whether Joe Flacco is an Uber-tier QB?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

sean10mm posted:

some kind of Thor looking thing

Like this?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

SirPhoebos posted:

ALLEZGATOR: I feel like he should be Water/Ground, like :wooper:

What if it was an Alizeegator?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

SirPhoebos posted:

I love it, Febreeze, but can't help to :spergin:

GENERAL: Lots of Mono-types. Nothing wrong with that in and of itself, but generally bird Pokémon have two types (there are only 2 Mono-Flying types, and one of the two is just optionally Flying). Also you didn't use Dragon, Dark or Fairy types.
BUCCANNON: Pokémon based on inanimate objects usually have Steel, Electric, or Ghost typing
BIGGALUGG: Missed the chance to give him Dark type. Dark moves would do 4x damage to Sweaterror.
HOAGIEAGLE: "Using its loud BOOOOOOOOO call to disorientate attackers." Oh god this is NFL region's zubat! :cry:
LASSOBRA: If I had to make any Football team Fairy type, it would be the Cowboys, both because of how the Wild West is romanticized and to joke that Jerry Jones is in la-la land.
ASLUHR & PILLAGENT: Look really similar tbh
URSALOOF: Should be Normal/Poison if you're going to mention cigarettes
SCRAM: Cornerbeak would take 4x damage from Electric attacks, you should have made Scram Normal/Electric
TENNESPEAR: I hope this isn't meant to be the fire starter
CANTINE: Another time I would have made Fairy Type, because of the Brownie
NEVAIRMORE: In player-lingo, "OU" or "Uber" would be used to mean "elite". Also would make Ghost/Flying
PENALTIGER: Would have made Fire/Dark

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
This forum can sustain a ten-page derail about the Star Wars EU, so I don't buy for a second that none of you people thought as hard about Pokémon as that guy

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Zoran posted:

This forum can sustain a ten-page derail about the Star Wars EU, so I don't buy for a second that none of you people thought as hard about Pokémon as that guy

Thrawn is back, baby!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Chilichimp posted:

BAY BAAAY

I consider you a dis from my bros on SA

OOOH

The more I read from you the straaanger it feeels

YEAAAAH

Now that your posts are in bloom

Their light lifts the gloom on the threaaad

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Damnit you two, now you got that stupid song in my head and I can' sta- DID YOU KNOW...THAT WHEN IT SNOWS...MY EYES BECOME LARGE AND THE LIGHT THAT YOU SHINE CAN BE SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
:troll:

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Febreeze posted:

There's not a whole lot you can do with the Packers *shrugs*

Its a boring name in a boring town in a boring state pretty much known for cheese. The logo is a G. The team is named after a blue collar job packing meat.
From a creative standpoint there isnt nearly that much to work with as there is with most other teams.

WHOA did you just call [PLACE I LIVE IN] boring??? back the gently caress up kid

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
why do you make my team whose fans literally wear cheese to games always deal with cheese asks guy

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Mel Mudkiper posted:

why do you make my team whose fans literally wear cheese to games always deal with cheese asks guy

listen i am just jealous of teams with actual loving mascots

like the Vikings is the dopest poo poo in sports

my team is named after packing meat and our big thing is cheese and i gotta see it even in wacky semi football related drawings!! i wanna escape!!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
febreeze why do your steelers jokes always involve steel

why not make a pun about our thriving financial district or myriad of bridges huh!

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
things you can put in your nfl teams as X things for packers

-obesity
-segregation
-scott waokay youre right just go with cheese

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

nerve posted:

-obesity
-segregation

:lol:

edit:

Melk in a Byag?

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

febreeze why do your steelers jokes always involve steel

why not make a pun about our thriving financial district or myriad of bridges huh!

It also weirdly has the best cellular coverage of any metro area in North America.

At least it did in 2014

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

nerve posted:

-obesity
-segregation

What about the thriving Amish community?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Kirios posted:

I'd rather vote for Trump than be a Steelers fan.

I'm quite literally surrounded by trump supporting Steelers fans.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Flikken posted:

Congrats on not murdering anyone...yet...

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Chilichimp posted:

Thrawn is back, baby!

Say whaaaaaaaa?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Flikken posted:

I remember when I was there in August being like "look at all these loving Trump signs"

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

got any sevens posted:

Say whaaaaaaaa?

Straight up a character on Star Wars: Rebels.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

VanSandman posted:

Straight up a character on Star Wars: Rebels.

Tim Zahn is writing a new novel too!

Also the Packers almost had a mascot. I think it was in the late 80's there were a bunch of new mascots proposed for teams then rejected. Packers were gonna have a polar bear. It's turned up hear and there in merchandise.

It probably wouldn't have gone over too well what with the biggest division rival also being a bear.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

got any sevens posted:

Say whaaaaaaaa?

He's in Rebels, yo, HE IS CANON ONCE AGAIN!

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

nerve posted:

listen i am just jealous of teams with actual loving mascots

like the Vikings is the dopest poo poo in sports

my team is named after packing meat and our big thing is cheese and i gotta see it even in wacky semi football related drawings!! i wanna escape!!

:jerkbag:

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

SirPhoebos posted:

I love it, Febreeze, but can't help to :spergin:

GENERAL: Lots of Mono-types. Nothing wrong with that in and of itself, but generally bird Pokémon have two types (there are only 2 Mono-Flying types, and one of the two is just optionally Flying). Also you didn't use Dragon, Dark or Fairy types.
BUCCANNON: Pokémon based on inanimate objects usually have Steel, Electric, or Ghost typing
BIGGALUGG: Missed the chance to give him Dark type. Dark moves would do 4x damage to Sweaterror.
HOAGIEAGLE: "Using its loud BOOOOOOOOO call to disorientate attackers." Oh god this is NFL region's zubat! :cry:
LASSOBRA: If I had to make any Football team Fairy type, it would be the Cowboys, both because of how the Wild West is romanticized and to joke that Jerry Jones is in la-la land.
ASLUHR & PILLAGENT: Look really similar tbh
URSALOOF: Should be Normal/Poison if you're going to mention cigarettes
SCRAM: Cornerbeak would take 4x damage from Electric attacks, you should have made Scram Normal/Electric
TENNESPEAR: I hope this isn't meant to be the fire starter
CANTINE: Another time I would have made Fairy Type, because of the Brownie
PENALTIGER: Would have made Fire/Dark

whoa

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

would you agree that von miller is batman

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Sour Diesel posted:

would you agree that von miller is batman

well ACTUALLY when you look at the skills profile of Von Miller and cross-reference it with both the DC and Marvel comic universes and the respective hero profiles within you find that

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
I am trying a more TMM approach to comics and so far I think it's paying off (this one and the JJ Watt IR one especially are very TMM influenced)

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/tom-bradys-got-back/

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Febreeze posted:

I am trying a more TMM approach to comics and so far I think it's paying off (this one and the JJ Watt IR one especially are very TMM influenced)

"Fufulling"

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Dont remind me.

Someone convince Tom Coughlin to come back to replace Gus this year. I love Gus but he just isnt cutting it. Also one Nathaniel Hackett needs to taken out back and shot....Bort's mechanics have gone to poo poo.

I would be ok wth Tom for a few year until he decides to retire.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Yeah HES the jerkoff in this thread

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

your football pokemon...they...they're wrong...

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
I'm real serious about pokemon satire

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Febreeze posted:

I appreciate Belichick's "NFL logos as dicks" logo.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
It's spelt "fulfilling" Febreeze :shobon:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I would 100% watch Unbreakable Bill Belichick

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that noticed "fufilling"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

http://www.si.com/tech-media/2016/10/06/joe-buck-fox-book-hair-plugs-surgery-voice

Febreeze if this isn't the basis for Saturday's comic I will be loving furious with you

• Locked thread