Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

exquisite tea posted:

Hannity is just laying the groundwork here for his stunning January 2017 departure from Fox News to join the newly formed Trump News Network.

The door will hit his rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/davidpaleologos/status/784057511234117632

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk-5w3Di0jk

six plus more hours of this :suicide:

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

RedneckwithGuns posted:

Has there been a bigger change in polling at this point after that debate than there was when Obama slept through the first debate in 2012 then whipped Romney's rear end in the 2nd one?

People were losing their minds over any random Romney +2 and filled with confidence over an Obama +1. It was a very tightly cropped election without any dramatic movement and very few undecideds.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

YOU A loving HAT posted:

TETLEY?? oh please

brewing a cup of celestial's Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride right now

the only thing i drink outside of twining's darjeeling.

You lecture an immigrant with a mother side of englishpeople on tea and have the gall to bring up herbal and seasonal

good god woman, order a pumpkin spice latte while you're at it

*sips tea*

I will yank your hair out bitch :geno:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Do Not miss this

https://twitter.com/LPDonovan/status/784031314399887360

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Baloogan posted:

im a roll model

a TOILET ROLL model

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

exquisite tea posted:

Hannity is just laying the groundwork here for his stunning January 2017 departure from Fox News to join the newly formed Trump News Network.

Kelly threw some shade his way after the 1st debate too, something like 'well Donald Trump is talking to Sean Hannity in the spin room right now, we'll see if he sticks around to talk to actual journalists' :allears:

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Lastgirl posted:

You lecture an immigrant with a mother side of englishpeople on tea and have the gall to bring up herbal and seasonal

good god woman order a pumpkin spice latte while you're at it

*sips tea*

I will yank your hair out bitch :geno:

I will fight you like a normal person

with vicious irish haymakers

also I don't like coffee so suck it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Hillary being pre scandaled is helping her bigly imho

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

The door will hit his rear end

seriously it feels like Fox doesn't know what the future holds for its own network, and is riding out the election to see who actually stays on and what their messaging will be

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/784058346143899648

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

If anyone says this election doesn't matter: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/paul-ryan-budget-congress-229216

Repubs making noise about using reconciliation to get the "revised" Ryan Plan through and repealing obamacare. Need HRC at the helm to ensure this bullshit doesn't get through.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

knee status: planted firmly in dirt

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

YOU A loving HAT posted:

TETLEY?? oh please

brewing a cup of celestial's Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride right now

the only thing i drink outside of twining's darjeeling.

their gingerbread tea is absolutely the best poo poo ever

p good mixed with the sugar cookie too

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Atoramos posted:

pretty sure I am: you indicate that due to uncertainties in polling and steady head-to-head numbers, that trump isn't in as precarious a position as it seems, and we need more results showing undecideds being peeled away to Clinton before we decide it's a sure thing

and after reading that I can nod and go "yea sure but if there's ever been a debate that actually did change things, it was that debate, and if there was ever an early time I could stop arzying and celebrate the win, it's now."

Basically you're suggesting that the standard of evidence for change is lower than the standard of evidence for "everything is about the same as its been since June."

Okay. :shrug:

Schnorkles fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Oct 6, 2016

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

exquisite tea posted:

People were losing their minds over any random Romney +2 and filled with confidence over an Obama +1. It was a very tightly cropped election without any dramatic movement and very few undecideds.

I have never seen this forum on the edge of pure hysteria as about a week after the first debate with Romney.

jfc

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

anime was right posted:

knee status: planted firmly in dirt

Tell me about his spirit. What's going on with his spirit right now, do you think?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Those were good times

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Big news, everybody

https://twitter.com/Evan_McMullin/status/784042998845755393

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

redneck nazgul posted:

a TOILET ROLL model

we call the shredded wet toilet paper machee debris "ragging"

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

AbysmalPeptoBismol posted:

If anyone says this election doesn't matter

who has said this lol

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

please be carly please be carly I want to see her fail again

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Looking at the polls it seems Trump's numbers are almost always around 44/45%. It's very consistent and unless he does something to get another 4-5 points he ain't winning anything.

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Baloogan posted:

we call the shredded wet toilet paper machee debris "ragging"

i want to know all the sewer words

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Schnorkles posted:

I have never seen this forum on the edge of pure hysteria as about a week after the first debate with Romney.

jfc

I think Obama '12 will probably go down as one of the best political campaigns in modern history, even more impressive than his presidential run in 2008.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Atoramos posted:

seriously it feels like Fox doesn't know what the future holds for its own network, and is riding out the election to see who actually stays on and what their messaging will be

I'm not surprised they aren't rocking the boat in the middle of election season. Too much ratings at stake to risk being experimental. In December they can decide to tone things down if thats what they want.

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

Tatsuta Age posted:

who has said this lol

There's still sanders supporters saying Trump and Clinton are basically the same. I know, it's crazy but I can't claim to understand the position.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

I wasn't aware the Filet-O-Fish was gender-specific.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Wait, Hashbrowns are female?

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
I'm starting to wonder if that Trump guy's promise/guarantee that Hillary's Clinton candidacy would end Wednesday will actually happen.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

passionate dongs posted:

i want to know all the sewer words

bottom of the pipe is the invert
top of the pipe is the crown

um
what else?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Montasque posted:

Looking at the polls it seems Trump's numbers are almost always around 44/45%. It's very consistent and unless he does something to get another 4-5 points he ain't winning anything.

Isn't his average more 40%?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

exquisite tea posted:

I think Obama '12 will probably go down as one of the best political campaigns in modern history, even more impressive than his presidential run in 2008.

Especially day of stuff.

Obama's campaign in 2012 was incredibly run and executed.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Piquai Souban posted:

I'm starting to wonder if that Trump guy's promise/guarantee that Hillary's Clinton candidacy would end Wednesday will actually happen.

https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/783903897152806912

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
So it looks like Clinton is solidly pulling out ahead now with 4 weeks to go, I think this is all going to hinge on Sunday at this point, if Trump is a disaster again and Clinton is as well prepared as she was last time and there is a broad public perception that Obama handled Florida really well I think the election is over for Trump and rats start fleeing the sinking ship as Trump tries desperate hail marys that make him look even more repugnant because he can't help himself.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

SLOSifl posted:

Wait, Hashbrowns are female?

the McRib is back and she's better than ever

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Piquai Souban posted:

I appreciate everyone even mildly known on the right has worked to destroy their credibility this cycle.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Any new polls coming out today? Or is that a Friday thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Baloogan posted:

bottom of the pipe is the invert
top of the pipe is the crown

um
what else?

where's the ring?

do you find mutant sewer gators

or the treasure of one eyed willy?