Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
henkman
Oct 8, 2008
No, gently caress that! I believe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I love seeing Karma bans because that means I don't have to watch her in game.

e: Ezreal too. God bless.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Libertine posted:

Maybe Likkrit will pull her out of his hat and build a Liandry's or something.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
What if ROX go 0-3

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Lovechop posted:

can't wait to kill myself tonight

Please don't friend. :unsmith:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Work Friend Keven posted:

Like how could you not predict CLG making it out when then have the best mid laner in the world on their team.

Perhaps you don't know about a relative nobody mid on an obscure NA team.
BergerKing on
Team
So
Lo
Mid

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Libertine posted:

I'm predicting all three teams will ban Aurelion Sol and CLG will go 0-3 because that's the only champion in the game that Huhi plays competently.

ROX deserved their loss to CLG for banning Huhi's Syndra instead of his Aurelion Sol, like after watching him play Syndra against Albus Nox Luna if you thought to yourself "man that's something we gotta beware of, we can't let him get his hands on that champion he can't hit any spells on" I don't know what to say.

:agreed:

Libertine posted:

e: Ezreal too. God bless.

Double :agreed:

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
As long as Albus Nox Luna wins the group I'm happy, however we gotta get the ties broken to make that happen, I don't care, I'm willing to sacrifice G2.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
:camera6:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Fog of War stream is cool.

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
yeah

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
How sad, EU resorts to being cheeser dog... please... at least die with your pride.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Smeb looked so happy to have dodged that gank, like he did it totally on accident

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
expect is bleh, g2 soaz pls

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
expect's tps make me so mad

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
https://www.theonion.com/article/man-who-thought-hed-lost-all-hope-loses-last-addit-322

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

G2 wearing the European jerseys sapped all their strength.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Libertine posted:

G2 wearing the European jerseys sapped all their strength.
At least they got a nice vacation to San Fransisco in their off-season

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm better at using Cassio ult than Perkz and I've never even played her

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I find that hard to believe

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

henkman posted:

He's hit one out of like six and at least three of the ones he missed were on a Lee Sin way too far away to hit

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Hey

stop fighting viktor and rumble in the jungle

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

henkman posted:

My Cassio ults
Are absolutely the worst
RealFoxy's are better
I'm G2 Perkz

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Seven syllables vs four syllables in your rhymes murders the flow of that

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I personally do not think that the person who had to run to Latin America North to escape bronze is better at cassio ults than Perkz, but I could be wrong

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

G2 just looks lost at this point.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

henkman posted:

I personally do not think that the person who had to run to Latin America North to escape bronze is better at cassio ults than Perkz, but I could be wrong
I've never been stuck in bronze

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

Libertine posted:

My Cassio ults
Are absolutely the worst
RealFoxy's are better
I'm G2 Perkz

Don't forget the "LUL"

Lovechop posted:

expect is bleh, g2 soaz pls

G2 buys out Origen, xPeke sheds a tear of joy

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Goodnight, G2.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
aids

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
they still have to play even tho they're done?? that's not a good system i dont think

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Vermain posted:

Goodnight, G2.

Well this next game is super important now. Can't wait for it.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

At least Ryu isn't in the same group as Faker this year

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
drat, G2 didn't even bother putting up a fight.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

general anime posted:

they still have to play even tho they're done?? that's not a good system i dont think

mithy should just go out back and snort a few lines instead like the old lemondogs days

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
So, uh, were those Casio Ult's "zoning" ults? Cause I don't think there is a persistent effect to them.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Is there anyone in the pool who has anything resembling a possible correct prediction of Group A?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Powercrazy posted:

So, uh, were those Casio Ult's "zoning" ults? Cause I don't think there is a persistent effect to them.
In the sense that if Peanut decided to Q into him for no reason he would have gotten stunned but most of the time there wasn't anyone even close to being in range to get ulted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
My GOD!!! THE STAR GUARDIANS!!!

• Locked thread