Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

death sext

social vegan posted:

stay safe ds and ds cat and ds plastic jack o lantern that laughs every time I walk by

but that jackolantern.......isn't plugged in..... :wth:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

loquacius posted:

still upset that breakfast thread never made it to the front page even though it was goldmined :(

There's only 1 goldmine article each week. sometimes we just put out too much content for g0m to keep up :shrug:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

FluffieDuckula posted:

There's only 1 goldmine article each week. sometimes we just put out too much content for g0m to keep up :shrug:

BYOverloadB

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I'm listening to Oasis. It is berry güt.

symbolic

FluffieDuckula posted:

petition for a Comedy Goldmine article every day

also petition to rename it to "Really Cool and Awesome Posts from BYOB"

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

symbolic posted:

petition for a Comedy Goldmine article every day

also petition to rename it to "Really Cool and Awesome Posts from BYOB"

I'd sign that.
Just be careful about who you hire for collecting signatures because some of those people are weeeeeeeeeeird

100 degrees Calcium

hey

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
they named that hurricane after me and I'm NOT cool with it, but at the same time I'm kind of proud.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

FluffieDuckie

hey :wave:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Scaly Haylie

I put in for three days off including my birthday, but I did not foresee the result being seven straight days of work. gently caress me I guess, right?

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

mysterious frankie posted:

they named that hurricane after me and I'm NOT cool with it, but at the same time I'm kind of proud.

Yes but what category are you?

Category 5 Matthew would be an excellent screen name

Palisader

I streamed on twitch for the first time last night and even though I felt kinda awkward and my audience was my long-suffering husband, I still enjoyed it and am taking advice on what terrible horror game to stream for october

(Ps4)

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Keep this o nthe DL, but i heard if you show off your b00bs lots of guys will pay you money to watch you play the game! :ssh:

alnilam

:redass:

Palisader

I haven't heard of that horror game before, nooner

Historical Wizards

Palisader posted:

Category 5 Matthew would be an excellent screen name

It would, but I feel like not being a Matthew and having that screen name would be sort of dishonest

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Historical Wizards

Or is Matthew more a state of mind rather than something you are born into? :shrug:

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Palisader

I have considered the topic and have concluded that Category Matthew would be a better screen name anyway

Especially if your name isn't Matthew. You gotta keep people guessing.

big black turnout

alnilam posted:

that museum looked awesome

big black turnout

our house is boarded up, the duck and chickens are in our shower, everything outside is picked up and the only thing left to do is wait.

our neighbors are being nonchalant af about it though. they've all lived here like 20 years and half of em haven't even boarded up a window like dang guys

Palisader

Stay safe! I am enjoying the mental image of a duck and some chickens in a tub

big black turnout

Palisader posted:

Stay safe! I am enjoying the mental image of a duck and some chickens in a tub

id just put hay in with the chickens so they're looking at it like wtf but they've made a nice bed now

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I don't understand what's so great about the museum, it just looks like a little dot to me.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
That's Misty mountaintop for "bread and puppet owns, I've done a couple of their workshops and one of my girlfriends worked with them for a few years, so post the museum."

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Historical Wizards posted:

It would, but I feel like not being a Matthew and having that screen name would be sort of dishonest

well my name is matthew but I'm also mysterious frankie. I'm like a nesting doll of mundane sounding male names.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

You guys ever wonder if our pets think we're their pets?!

City of Glompton

big black turnout posted:

id just put hay in with the chickens so they're looking at it like wtf but they've made a nice bed now

stay safe cluckers and quackers! and people too of course

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

alnilam

bbt if your internet/data goes out hmu on 14.286 mhz ssb simplex and you can dictate your posts to me

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

alnilam posted:

bbt if your internet/data goes out hmu on 14.286 mhz ssb simplex and you can dictate your posts to me

FB OM

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

our house is boarded up, the duck and chickens are in our shower, everything outside is picked up and the only thing left to do is wait.

our neighbors are being nonchalant af about it though. they've all lived here like 20 years and half of em haven't even boarded up a window like dang guys

Stay safe friend.

The thing to watch out for is if the storm doesn't do anything to your house, and you are nonchalant about the next storm and then it does, then you are that guy. Now you are this guy, who (wisely) boards up his windows, and you have to do it for every storm now, that's just how it works

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Bbt used a old pizza hut table to board up his windows he sent me a picture

big black turnout

Nooner posted:

Bbt used a old pizza hut table to board up his windows he sent me a picture

big black turnout

just CHECKING to see what's outside

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
If there's a mess in the yard, you can pick it up pick it up pick it up

Palisader

Does that pizza hut table have a story, I feel like it does

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
mod note: edit for illegal word use in image

Somebody fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Oct 7, 2016

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Putty MORE LIKE BUTTY!! He threatened to kill me last night if I didn't subscribe to his youtubes!!!

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

just CHECKING to see what's outside

I say leave it up, fun ska themed kitchen. .. whoa hey, want to open a restaurant?

big black turnout

Hugh Malone posted:

If there's a mess in the yard, you can pick it up pick it up pick it up

Nooner posted:

I say leave it up, fun ska themed kitchen. .. whoa hey, want to open a restaurant?

lol

Palisader posted:

Does that pizza hut table have a story, I feel like it does

an old roommate's brother worked at one while they were remodeling. he took one home, but eventually moved in with his sister and her girlfriend. when he moved out they kept it. then when his sister and her girlfriend broke up, she moved in with us and brought the table. then when she moved out, she left it with us and it was turned into a pottery table and covered with canvas. then today the canvas was removed, the legs were unscrewed, and it was turned into hurricane proofing

the end...

or is it??? :evilbuddy:

edit: winds picked up a lot but still an hour until it hits full force

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

are you proud of that