Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

light it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
That hotdog bowl really makes me uncomfortable for some reason

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
Maybe I should take a hit of weed

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

put ketchup on it

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
wieners don't use drugs

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Mozi posted:

wieners don't use drugs

new thread title

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

AugmentedVision posted:

Maybe I should take a hit of weed

maybe...?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
did you think anyone would ever smoke weed in space? Well, I have news for you. We are all in space.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Zorodius posted:

did you think anyone would ever smoke weed in space? Well, I have news for you. We are all in space.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Can't wait til Australia legalises weed and I can get some nice midstrength weed for everyday blazin

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
gently caress weed dude. That poo poo is lame man.

Totally not ever had no marijuanas here. NONE SIREE

Legalization is pretty dope duders, hope the dogless heathens in your "government" figure out how to stop suckling the tit of megapharma. Australia? Yeah, we are going to be smart enough to legalize weed while we are dredging the Great Barrier Reef. Good luck with that one kiddo ha

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
sounds like you need to take a hit of this good good, my man

crr
Sep 9, 2016

please email my wife
just bought an ounce of blue dream fellas :cheers:

This thread brought to you by a tremendous sniveling dork!

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Buyin' by the O. That's straight up baller.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I wish I could afford a zip at a time. An eighth lasts me about two weeks, with an oz I'd be sitting pretty for awhile

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Frog Act posted:

I wish I could afford a zip at a time. An eighth lasts me about two weeks, with an oz I'd be sitting pretty for awhile

drat dude, I can maybe stretch an 8th out to a week but definitely not 2.

My dealer is always making up names for his weed, I just want to tell him "Its ok bro, I'm going to buy it regardless of the fake name". This time he said he had bubba kush because it smells like bubble gum, but its pretty obvious he kept the weed in a jar with an open pack of gum or something to make it smell that way.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

My dealer is always making up names for his weed, I just want to tell him "Its ok bro, I'm going to buy it regardless of the fake name". This time he said he had bubba kush because it smells like bubble gum, but its pretty obvious he kept the weed in a jar with an open pack of gum or something to make it smell that way.

The prohibition era cannot end soon enough.

crr
Sep 9, 2016

please email my wife

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

The prohibition era cannot end soon enough.

we're going to live to see it and it will be glorious

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

crr posted:

we're going to live to see it and it will be glorious

I'm gonna show my kids how awesome The Seven Samurai is while we smoke weed together. When they are of age of course,

I don't even have kids. I'm gonna get some just to do that.

crr
Sep 9, 2016

please email my wife

I'm gonna show my kids how awesome The Seven Samurai is while we smoke weed together. When they are of age of course,

I don't even have kids. I'm gonna get some just to do that.

it's called temporary adoption. i'm going to adopt a little asian boy and then promptly go into cardiac arrest, leaving him with $24,000 of credit card debt and student loans

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

crr posted:

just bought an ounce of blue dream fellas :cheers:

all i know is juicy j endorsed this strain w not one but two mixtapes so i know it must be good

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The dankest weed found in ancient Chinese crypt:

http://www.geek.com/culture/the-dankest-weed-found-in-ancient-chinese-tomb-1673690/

quote:

Thirteen complete cannabis plants, each almost three feet long, covered his body.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

how many times a day do you blaze it? i used to smoke an eighth a week when i smoked liek 3 times a day, but now i only smoke after 8 or 9 at night when i've gotten everything i need to do done, and that slowed my consumption significantly. plus my buddy gets pretty good weed (best you can get in a nonmedical state usually) and four or five gravity bong rips or a single bowl at the end of teh day usually gets me high enough, though i rarely get like, hella stoned. the weed i have now is supposedly called "gorilla glue" but my buddy doesn't usually use names, it's just good or really good

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Frog Act posted:

how many times a day do you blaze it? i used to smoke an eighth a week when i smoked liek 3 times a day, but now i only smoke after 8 or 9 at night when i've gotten everything i need to do done, and that slowed my consumption significantly. plus my buddy gets pretty good weed (best you can get in a nonmedical state usually) and four or five gravity bong rips or a single bowl at the end of teh day usually gets me high enough, though i rarely get like, hella stoned. the weed i have now is supposedly called "gorilla glue" but my buddy doesn't usually use names, it's just good or really good

I literally smoke exactly like you do, I only smoke after work around 8 or so. Usually only 1 or 2 bowls, I imagine the difference is you get good weed and right now I've lost a lot of my connects so I'm getting sub-par stuff that is sprayed to smell danker.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

I literally smoke exactly like you do, I only smoke after work around 8 or so. Usually only 1 or 2 bowls, I imagine the difference is you get good weed and right now I've lost a lot of my connects so I'm getting sub-par stuff that is sprayed to smell danker.

that sucks dude i remember in high school when we had beasters and mids like half the time, and it was so lame

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
The missus and I did so stoner art the other night

Hers:

http://i.imgur.com/8zMo68n.jpg

Mine:

http://i.imgur.com/cLY6ztY.jpg

~Snakerflys~

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Celluloid Sam dressed as a butterfly for Halloween :3:

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Frog Act posted:

how many times a day do you blaze it? i used to smoke an eighth a week when i smoked liek 3 times a day,

This is pretty much me. though im at 4. wake and bake. off to work. 2 when i get home. usually spaced out before and after dinner. mostly bong. on the weekend the buket comes out.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Dealer dropped off my order in two strains. Cookies and cream, dark matter. Ben smoking the dark matter cause the cookies and cream tastes better looks prettier, add gets me higher

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Got baked and walked to my local favorite pub, watching hockey, waiting on girlfriend and her best friend who flew in from NYC get here and order steaks,

You ever feel like when you walk or run your head is just an orb flying by at high speeds

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Beer is so much more refreshing when high, it's like drinking water

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I would like to declare everyone who has posted in this thread as cool rear end dudes.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

:hf: :respek: :hf: :respek: :hf: :respek:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

I would like to declare everyone who has posted in this thread as cool rear end dudes.

:same:

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
i take a hit of weed

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

AugmentedVision posted:

i take a hit of weed

If you insist :smug:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007