Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqjWodek8ZM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Celador posted:

I live near Orlando and that dude is writing poo poo in the sky like every day. It's great because the first letters are all messed up from the wind before he finishes so it always looks like poo poo.

stay safe fellow floridian

if you happen to die, can i get your stuff?

and vice versa ofc

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
gonna get drunk and sing Careless Whisper rill loud on Singstar

Marcus Garvey
Oct 24, 2015

Al! posted:

i like to collect songs by non self aware garbage men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1NBpVKWh_c

publishko
Feb 16, 2014
"Mar-A-Lago, beautiful place, just unbelievable. I tell ya, these hurricanes, every one told me, and the media won't tell you this -- it's a great achievement let me tell you -- everyone said Mar-A-Lago would be hurt by the hurricane, but I told them, Mar-A-Lago, my place, it's a fortress. It can't be destroyed. It's the safest place. And you know, all this destruction in Florida, this hurricane, Obama is doing a terrible job with relief. Just terrible. But my place, Mar-A-Lago, there's all this destruction everywhere but I got a call from the building yesterday saying it was just fine. Just fine, terrific. No damages. Unbelievable. Hillary Clinton, she can't even keep an embassy safe, but it's still standing, Mar-A-Lago, just gorgeous. Miraculous, I tell you what. Does it mean something? Maybe, I don't know, you tell me folks."

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord
My brain on Powerball posting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUamHEvVQy0

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Sad! I was going to make Too Many Cooks style poll images for the next debate but my computer is being awful. Maybe time to upgrade my 7 year old CPU :ohdear:

and also mobo. i think the mobo is making me upset

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
i love boys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x_nDM21oUs

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

publishko posted:

"Mar-A-Lago, beautiful place, just unbelievable. I tell ya, these hurricanes, every one told me, and the media won't tell you this -- it's a great achievement let me tell you -- everyone said Mar-A-Lago would be hurt by the hurricane, but I told them, Mar-A-Lago, my place, it's a fortress. It can't be destroyed. It's the safest place. And you know, all this destruction in Florida, this hurricane, Obama is doing a terrible job with relief. Just terrible. But my place, Mar-A-Lago, there's all this destruction everywhere but I got a call from the building yesterday saying it was just fine. Just fine, terrific. No damages. Unbelievable. Hillary Clinton, she can't even keep an embassy safe, but it's still standing, Mar-A-Lago, just gorgeous. Miraculous, I tell you what. Does it mean something? Maybe, I don't know, you tell me folks."

nah id much rather be here in the merriweather shitpost pavillion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl3u-rcVgVs

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

i totally just found this now, i have no opinion on this yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWRV3iurSmI

whoa... :50 into it

whoaaa....

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

stay safe fellow floridian

if you happen to die, can i get your stuff?

and vice versa ofc

Watching the news earlier they interviewed some moron in Brevard County who tied his boat to a palm tree and is going to ride this thing out. He's been here for 2 years and has "seen worse".

RIP Florida Man

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Teddybear posted:

Wait, is it confirmed missing Montecheeto? I thought it was dead on track for it.

Yeah, storm has already passed with just the outer edges hitting West Palm Beach. Tropical storm level, the poo poo is going to hit the fan further up the coast.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

any of the (((media))) have cameras at mar a lago or did the storm shift too far north

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
corncob crap-post central

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Who the hell is Mindy Finn?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Celador posted:

Watching the news earlier they interviewed some moron in Brevard County who tied his boat to a palm tree and is going to ride this thing out. He's been here for 2 years and has "seen worse".

RIP Florida Man

That palm tree is going to be gone with his boat. :chloe:

*sips tea*

Just cleaning out the gene pool, mother nature knows best :geno:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

god dammit

https://twitter.com/megynkelly/status/784211236959444992

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Who the hell is Mindy Finn?

Mindy the Finnisher

Evan McMuffin's running mate

or should it be McMufFinn now?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Lastgirl posted:

i get to wear dresses in the summertime and get a tan, its pretty breezy. Not really too bad with jeans and tank tops or blouses actually, you just get used to it. Suits and ties are different because the fabric isn't very porous so I see guys sweating their asses off walking around outside or sitting at tables.

i like to wear slippers and sneakers though, i cant stand flip flops and the noise they make, drives me bananas especially when some dudebro shuffles on the linoleum floor in a classroom. it's everywhere~

you really just get used to it, but my theory is that the natives are hostile because of the humidity (And the meth too). Floridians aren't generally chill unless they live on the beach where the ocean breeze keeps you cool as much as the water.

Oh expect it to be 100% humidity for a couple weeks after the hurricane dies down, the winter time isn't bad and the spring is really nice actually, but I live way north. If it were del ray/boca/miami, it's always 80 year round.

I actually haven't seen any Trump/Pence stickers around where I live because it's fairly liberal compared to the coastline and other counties around it. Oh I did see one like 2 months ago, but it was such a rare sighting and it was a dodge truck with a :heritage: flag~ No surprise

late response but its the lack of humidity here. gets to 100 in the summer and -10 in the winter but if its all 0% it doesn't suck.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lol.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Lastgirl posted:

or should it be McMufFinn now?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Celador posted:

RIP Florida Man

the most florida response possible

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

ahahahah

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

oh hi mark

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqScKIZaurE

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

That palm tree is going to be gone with his boat. :chloe:

*sips tea*

Just cleaning out the gene pool, mother nature knows best :geno:

Pretty much. The news crew basically commended the reporter for staying calm and not bitching the idiot out. They all agreed he will be dead in the morning but will pray for him (lol).

One less vote for Mr. Trump, I guess.

publishko
Feb 16, 2014

that is the smile of a man who is barely hiding emotional difficulties

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

logikv9 posted:

Sad! I was going to make Too Many Cooks style poll images for the next debate but my computer is being awful. Maybe time to upgrade my 7 year old CPU :ohdear:

and also mobo. i think the mobo is making me upset

lol u got a toaster

http://i.imgur.com/Pw1Ujdk.mp4

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

either ha,nnity is wearing the nomost forced smile or he has face nerve,damage in which case goonsdolwnces

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

*Hannity mutters under breath through clenched teeth*
"loving oval office."

*Megyn mutters under breath through clenched teeth*
"Your lips are orange, douchebag."

Fox Station aide: Smile guys! Looking good! :v:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Bunleigh posted:

The cob just got ten kernels taller

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

thats more of a crinkle than a smile, sean

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I'm cranky because they preempted Rachel Maddow for nonstop coverage of hurricane Matthew. I need my nightly dose of Rachel Maddow snark.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

magiccarpet posted:

thats more of a crinkle than a smile, sean

They couldn't find a photo of Trump to hold up behind the camera, so

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

*Hannity mutters under breath through clenched teeth*
"loving oval office."

*Megyn mutters under breath through clenched teeth*
"Your lips are orange, douchebag."

Fox Station aide: Smile guys! Looking good! :v:

uhh were irish

shamrocks and everything

kiss the lucky blarney stone

pot o gold and moors

mad irish over here

chronic alcoholism

just so irish

Its an irish thing, you wouldnt understand

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

She said with a gun pointed at her head.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Ha ha ha ha Rick Scott isn't extending voter registration in Florida even though there's a historic hurricane coming.

Get hosed, Rick.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

jews? puh-lease.

italians to the back of the line

dont even get me started on the dutch

i-r-i-s-h baby u cant take that away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007