Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calm
Apr 7, 2006

Just lol'ing at how much hype G2 had during Spring. All for naught...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

G2 was a fun new team in spring. most of their hype was after they signed Sven and Mithie and Expect.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Stixxy missed a curtain call shot vs an immobilized target. Does a knockup change your x/y position?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Nook posted:

eu is:

[ ] not poo poo
[x] poo poo

Albus Nox could still exceed the wins of all three EU teams single-handedly

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Powercrazy posted:

Stixxy missed a curtain call shot vs an immobilized target. Does a knockup change your x/y position?
No.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Powercrazy posted:

Stixxay is currently overdosing on caffeine pills like Jesse Spano, and he's so scared. With that in mind, he's playing probably better than anyone at this tournament except for maybe Huhi

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
European League of Legends shining so bright in this tournament they had to be hosed down:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
How many EU fans do you think are buying Albus Nox jersey's right now

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

RealFoxy posted:

How many EU fans do you think are buying Albus Nox jersey's right now

I think they're buying whatever the EU equivalent of a family-sized bottle of Wild Turkey is.

babydonthurtme
Apr 21, 2005
It's my first time...
Grimey Drawer

Libertine posted:

European League of Legends shining so bright in this tournament they had to be hosed down:

Qfmft. Just wtf is with EU, what on earth happened to make G2 their top seed

stump collector
May 28, 2007
"this could be bad for clg!!" jatt you've gone too far they have an impossible lead/comp for G2 to play against

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

stump collector posted:

"this could be bad for clg!!" jatt you've gone too far they have an impossible lead/comp for G2 to play against

CLG massively hosed up there and still got two kills out of it. They're too far ahead unless CLG does a Dignitas-level Baron throw.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Welp.

Anyway, glad that EU can give the 8th best NA team a challenge.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
As must poo poo as we just gave Huhi he almost killed 2 people in a 1v4 (^:

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

RealFoxy posted:

As must poo poo as we just gave Huhi he almost killed 2 people in a 1v4 (^:

He's absolutely solid on AS and Vlad, but I haven't been impressed by his play on any other champs. He really needs to expand his champion pool if he wants to play at next Worlds.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
wildcard bitches!

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Vermain posted:

CLG massively hosed up there and still got two kills out of it. They're too far ahead unless CLG does a Dignitas-level Baron throw.

it was a very bad play, but it was performed against g2, who cannot capitalize

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

Huhi does alright on champs that get relatively tanky and play a frontline type of role (vlad, asol). On every other champion, his positional mistakes and his tendency to play way too far forward in teamfights gets exposed. He can also keep up in damage output on vlad and asol compared to his traditional mages since they're not skillshot reliant. But outside of vlad and asol he's pretty awful, probably the worst mid in the tournament when not on those 2 specific champs.

Calm fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Oct 7, 2016

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
g2, much like myself, don't actually care anymore and never did and surrendered to madness LOL!

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Gotta give Stixxy props for 0 deaths.

Flanky
Jun 2, 2011
"Stixxay survives the 1 on 1 with the support of his team"

Hmm I'm not sure if that's how 1v1s work Quickshot

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

stump collector posted:

wildcard bitches!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYtjpIwamos

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
trick suiciding every fight to get to stixxay lol

stump collector
May 28, 2007
CLG should bite the poppy anivia and brand picks from ANX if they manage to get out of groups

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
gonna start listening to the alt streams because the casters are too bad

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
papasmithy is good (and absent) but mayvbe ive just been watching too much because even kobe is getting on my nerves now

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

general anime posted:

papasmithy is good (and absent) but mayvbe ive just been watching too much because even kobe is getting on my nerves now

it probably doesn't help that there's a 90% chance this match didn't matter at all

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

general anime posted:

I mostly like the Player Experience casters because, since it's not the main feed, they can talk relatively calmly about things and also go, "Oooohhh..." when someone really fucks up.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Kinda lmao that the first time the World's official song appears during the actual broadcast is a hype video for Likrit, a wildcard support player

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

How did LS make it to the loving main stream broadcast

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Pretty hyped for this next game, tbqh.

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Flanky posted:

"Stixxay survives the 1 on 1 with the support of his team"

Hmm I'm not sure if that's how 1v1s work Quickshot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5mqQBgobTY

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

:gonk: LS on the main stream :gonk:

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Killed By Death posted:

:gonk: LS on the main stream :gonk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFmcIgNqiP4 if you want the Player Experience stream with vastly more bearable casters.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I hate these pasty rear end white dorks, I hate LS and his voice, I'm loving pissed! i'm assmad.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
what about the wildcard option of clg and anx beating rox

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

babydonthurtme posted:

Qfmft. Just wtf is with EU, what on earth happened to make G2 their top seed

one of the EU coaches posted that all of the teams there do one block of scrims per day, of five games, but almost never even play four games. so basically the entire region quit practicing bc ???

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

likkrit drawing out all three bans from rox, fuckin nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT

general anime posted:

I"m actually amazed how often the casters will miss a crucial moment in a team-fight and then make up for it by yelling loudly after the play is already made and someone is dying or has already died.

Give me a pile of IPAs and I'll cast Worlds but it will be better because you can watch me slowly degenerate into incoherent yelling and spilling beer all over.

• Locked thread