Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Mafia thread what sort of secret should I submit to pretty little liars?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

CCKeane posted:

Mafia thread what sort of secret should I submit to pretty little liars?

how you did actually eat all the eggs you just wanted to humble yourself by pretending otherwise.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I have two games I am currently playing. Phantom Pain and Monaco. Well I'm replaying Monaco because it's backwards compatible on the X1. When I have a long session I play MGSV, when I only have a short amount of time I play Monaco. Ideally. Instead what happens is that when I have a short amount of time I play Monaco for way too long because I'm trying to finish the level with all the coins and no deaths and I mess up when I get impatient and oh god these drat dogs and guards pathing onto me. So I end up playing for a length I could have played MGSV for anyway and then get no sleep.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Amoeba102 posted:

I have two games I am currently playing. Phantom Pain and Monaco. Well I'm replaying Monaco because it's backwards compatible on the X1. When I have a long session I play MGSV, when I only have a short amount of time I play Monaco. Ideally. Instead what happens is that when I have a short amount of time I play Monaco for way too long because I'm trying to finish the level with all the coins and no deaths and I mess up when I get impatient and oh god these drat dogs and guards pathing onto me. So I end up playing for a length I could have played MGSV for anyway and then get no sleep.
You are Snake the Rabbit from Animal Crossing.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I'm playing persona 4, ace combat 5, robot alchemical drive, and probably going to start on burnout takedown

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

What, no I'm not. I'm not doing your buzzfeed. I'm just posting about games and not sleeping.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
i quit

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Thanks for watching

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I still think of doing Burnout time attacks whenever I hear This Fire.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Amoeba102 posted:

What, no I'm not. I'm not doing your buzzfeed. I'm just posting about games and not sleeping.

Why aren't you sleeping?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Because I'm at work and they don't like it when I sleep here.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Amoeba102 posted:

Tell them you're multitasking

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Amoeba102 posted:

Well it's dark here in america. They better learn to respect that.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Also it's almost lunch time. Can't sleep through that.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

You ever wonder how many nice things you do for others that you completely forget you ever did? Like I just bought a stranger some gas at the gas station. It was only five bucks but whatever it helped him out. I bet in a week I won't remember I did that.

Is that like the coolest nicest thing anyone has ever done ever? No but it's still nice and it helped someone else out.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Mr. F! posted:

You ever wonder how many nice things you do for others that you completely forget you ever did? Like I just bought a stranger some gas at the gas station. It was only five bucks but whatever it helped him out. I bet in a week I won't remember I did that.

Is that like the coolest nicest thing anyone has ever done ever? No but it's still nice and it helped someone else out.

And that stranger's name was...

Adolf Hitler.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

The Bananana posted:

And that stranger's name was...

Adolf Hitler.

Lmao

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I really like that straight shooters joke snooze. That's a real good one haha

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

how animal crossing presaged prison architect

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Tump: Ps4 or Xbox 1? The answer will shock you

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Tump is actually a really good name for him.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

popplio, gender, and you

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Pinterest Mom posted:

how animal crossing presaged prison architect

a very good post

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Are Australian video games too violent??

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Mr. F! posted:

Tump: Ps4 or Xbox 1? The answer will shock you

Trump is PS4 and Hillary is an xbone

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Kashuno posted:

Trump is PS4 and Hillary is an xbone

Gary Johnson is Wii U, Jill Stein is Ouya

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Hello Mushroom.

Let's talk about two games that are very near and dear to my heart. One of them I tracked down and played and played and played. One of them I bought because I wanted to support the game and also because it's insane.

God Hand is probably one of the best modern beat-em-ups and I will play it every now and then because it is just so much fun. It is still Clover/Platinum's best game imho. Deadly Premonition is a terrible awful game to actually play but it has so much personality it is v. special.

Oh wait scratch both of those the answer is Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Dr. Hurt posted:

Hello Mushroom.

Let's talk about two games that are very near and dear to my heart. One of them I tracked down and played and played and played. One of them I bought because I wanted to support the game and also because it's insane.

God Hand is probably one of the best modern beat-em-ups and I will play it every now and then because it is just so much fun. It is still Clover/Platinum's best game imho. Deadly Premonition is a terrible awful game to actually play but it has so much personality it is v. special.

Oh wait scratch both of those the answer is Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.

I have that game, its soooooo tough. I prefer Donkey Kong Country just because it's so easy lol

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Tropical Freeze is like. . . the first game in a long long time that I was inspired enough to 100% it. I beat it once with my little brother and then just wanted play it all over again. I am never gonna try to 100 % it again but some of the levels are just perfect platforming. The bonus levels alone are so much fun.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Dr. Hurt posted:

Tropical Freeze is like. . . the first game in a long long time that I was inspired enough to 100% it. I beat it once with my little brother and then just wanted play it all over again. I am never gonna try to 100 % it again but some of the levels are just perfect platforming. The bonus levels alone are so much fun.

Donkey kong as a whole is a great series. Donkey kong 64, donkey kong country 1-3, tropical freeze. All great games. I am always amazed by how good Nintendo IPs are

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

I am sad I missed being given a Nintendo character and now will never known which belongs to me.

I have been playing the Dragon Quest VII 3DS port a bit lately and it is pretty rad. Probably not the best game to play slowly while having a massive backlog, though.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I just recently bought an ogre battle for the ds because ogre battle 64 is my favorite game ever, with mega man x a close send then dokey kong country.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

reddit.com/r/idontworkherelady is the best subreddit i've ever seen lol

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Hurt is Funky Kong.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Poison Mushroom posted:

Hurt is Funky Kong.

Did you give me a character? Did I miss it?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Mr. F! posted:

I find my favorite games are the ones that hold the most nostalgia for me. Many long hours spent in front of the boob tube with my brothers trying to beat Donkey Kong Country and Mega Man X

oops this was meant to have been a quote to your post PMUSh

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i hate

mafia.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Somberbrero posted:

i hate

mafia.

Y?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
First session of SAMafia dungeons and dragons happened.

https://phandelverstormkingandbeyond.obsidianportal.com/

if you wanna follow along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

MG, wanna give me a bit more detail? You're still feeling a little generic.