Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT
That other teams didn't consider ANX worthy of scrimming against makes me so happy because it only adds to the Cinderella Man story going on right now :getin:.

If TSM doesn't make it to the finals I sincerely hope ANX does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I should go to sleep but ANX is playing again right now.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Digital Jedi posted:

I should go to sleep but ANX is playing again right now.

no way man, there's like a decent chance CLG beats ROX and then Montecristo is reduced to ashes

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Libertine posted:

If you can't watch a night's matches don't read the thread. Go watch spoiler free on lol event vods or something, there's plenty of resources out there to facilitate this. Not reasonable to come to a GDT during worlds and expect spoiler free discussion.

You definitely misunderstood my post, maybe chill out a bit there

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

once again a shoutout to ANX Likkrit for drawing not 1, not 2, but all 3 motherfucking bans from the #1 Korean seed

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Hey guys I just got home how did the games go toda.....ah yes I see. Hmm. Fantastic.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Libertine posted:

If you can't watch a night's matches don't read the thread. Go watch spoiler free on lol event vods or something, there's plenty of resources out there to facilitate this. Not reasonable to come to a GDT during worlds and expect spoiler free discussion.

he just wanted the outcomes, chill out dude, he's not trying to be a dick about spoilers

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
*Instantly buys every bit of ANX merchandise and team swag he can get his hands on*

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvH5WXovz0c

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Monathin posted:

once again a shoutout to ANX Likkrit for drawing not 1, not 2, but all 3 motherfucking bans from the #1 Korean seed

I missed the ban phase, what did they ban?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
chris remember when i asked you about ANX's likelihood of leaving group a and you told me "fat chance"

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Luna Was Here posted:

chris remember when i asked you about ANX's likelihood of leaving group a and you told me "fat chance"
i was blind and now i see

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Demicol posted:

Brand, Bard, Kench

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Demicol posted:

Brand, Tahm Kench, and Bard, all heroes that Likkrit's showed up on.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Demicol posted:

brand, bard, kench

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

It's neat to see ANX doing well but they are going to crash out sooner rather than later so

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

XyrlocShammypants posted:

It's neat to see ANX doing well but they are going to crash out sooner rather than later so

someone buy this negative nancy an ANX avatar, stat

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
What a loving World's we live in where a wildcard region is seeded into Quarterfinals and Rox Tigers are one game away from dropping out of World's to CLG.

zelgadis
Sep 5, 2004

Doesn't that just beat all
Likkrit banging on the nexus at the end was the best.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I'm hoping we'll get a really silly, brawly game for this next one. It's kind of weird having two teams with nothing to lose going up against eachother in Worlds.

zelgadis posted:

I still think Peke's backdoor is the best knife's edge win in League's history but that one takes a close second.

Flanky
Jun 2, 2011
I don't know if anyone played World Class Baseball for the Turbografx 16 but that game had really early and bad digitized 8-bit speech and when the umpire yelled "OUT" it sounded like he was shouting "ALBU!" So that's where I'm hoping ANX's name was inspired from.

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

dumbass

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Does anyone else play brand support at a high enough level that a team can practice against it, or is it going to be a ban for every ANX game as long as they're in the tourney?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
LS looks like he's about to have a stroke.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

gently caress off

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

zelgadis posted:

i love that his ult came back up, it's perfect, a perfect ending

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

you say that after they just took out korea in a literal 5v5 full build teamfight game that came down to the wire and ROX was actually playing really really well in so

these guys have to be on cloud loving nine right now, how are they not all grins and smiles

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Libertine posted:

LS looks like he's about to have a stroke.

That is the look of a man questioning everything he knows about his chosen profession.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

loser talk :mad:

Luna Was Here posted:

these guys have to be on cloud loving nine right now, how are they not all grins and smiles

but they actually will make it out of groups??????

lol c9

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Does anyone speak Russian I am having a hard time finding enough Albus Nox team flags to cover every available surface in my home.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Honestly LS you should really consider a haircut

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Schiavona posted:

Does anyone else play brand support at a high enough level that a team can practice against it, or is it going to be a ban for every ANX game as long as they're in the tourney?
Likrit had second highest damage in the game when he was playing Brand.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i hope all the korean teams try to arrange scrims with them and they tell them all to gently caress themselves and go play wow again

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Schiavona posted:

They're just going to flat-out spend a ban on it. It's clearly the champion he's most comfortable with, and it plays havoc with your teamfighting sense when the character that's normally there with a bit of CC and maybe a shield or two is doing equivalent damage to their midlaner.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.

Luna Was Here posted:

That's just what Russians look like
e: brand got through

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

If ROX beats CLG we get a ANX vs ROX tiebreaker right?

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
G2 letting me down even more than I thought isn't surprising, but I can't believe I actually maybe underestimated ANX with this pickem.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

If ROX beats CLG we get a ANX vs ROX tiebreaker right?

Only if ANX loses this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
hey so I just looked at my pickem and I had ROX and G2 as 1 and 2

it's me, I'm the smart one

edit: I also had H2K winning group C. WELP

• Locked thread