Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Zephyrine posted:

If he spends his friends goodwill by having them look the other way when he is flat out lying them he can keep them.

You're physically incapable of not diving headfirst into the poop aren't you?

edit: NICE SNIPE rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Carth Dookie posted:

You're physically incapable of not diving headfirst into the poop aren't you?

edit: NICE SNIPE rear end in a top hat

I'm an easy target to begin with. It's silly that people have to make stuff up (like literally brainstorm stuff while typing) on top of the already vast armoury of screwups to draw from.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Maneck posted:

Everyone (who doesn't suck) likes Rust. This will not help your case.

Rhymenoserous posted:

Nobody owes you anything, most of us dislike you and Rust is generally well liked soooooo.

Zeph's objective is returning to GSF - where Rust, who does not like her, is himself well liked. Lets see how she overcomes this difficulty:

Zephyrine posted:

If he spends his friends goodwill by having them look the other way when he is flat out lying them he can keep them.

Zephyrine posted:

I'm an easy target to begin with. It's silly that people have to make stuff up (like literally brainstorm stuff while typing) on top of the already vast armoury of screwups to draw from.

:trumppop:

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

Zephyrine posted:

so who do you plan on hanging out with once you finally get reaccepted into gsf

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Zephyrine posted:

And yet, here you are, desperately seeking Goonfleet.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Zephyrine posted:

Anyone got a giant ironicat to post here?

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

CainFortea posted:

And yet, here you are, desperately seeking Goonfleet.

Fix Lag posted:

so who do you plan on hanging out with once you finally get reaccepted into gsf

My own friends.

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.
look if there's anything I've learned about posting after taking meds it's that you generally shouldn't

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Rhymenoserous posted:

All squads and sigs have disowned you. No one even says foehammering anymore, the halls of goonfleet ring with the words "Old whats his name, the guy who jerked in front of boat or something?"

We forgot.

Nobody owes you anything, most of us dislike you and Rust is generally well liked soooooo.

I remember Foehammer. Foehammer told me I was hot once. Or maybe that was Lucas Tigh. Regardless I

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

Zephyrine posted:

My own friends.

Ah, those friends in gsf. But there are so many! Which friends?! Which friends will you be hanging out with?!

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Zephyrine posted:

My own friends.

What friends? Daco?

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

CainFortea posted:

What friends? Daco?

I wouldn't be a very good friend if I aimed this thread at them like a cruise missile.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Unfunny Poster posted:

ChickenWing's boner over Lilith raging was seen from space.

It was just...so perfect. Like, his flameout wasn't particularly impressive in the overall scheme of things, I just had a serious hate-on for the guy. I'd been working on resurrecting Topgoon in the months preceeding and Lilith was one of the few people besides me who was putting in effort to make things run. The problem is, he was loving insufferable and entitled. I had to keep him around because I'm bad at logging in and Lilith was the one running camps and stuff during the hours where I was at school, and the more he did the more insufferable and entitled he got. It came to a head around the point that he threw a temper tantrum at me because he'd started a deployment thread (to somewhere loving retarded, I forget exactly) after kincaid and I had expressly told him not to (because we were planning a joint one with SV), and we closed it. I spent like 45 minutes talking him down and soothing his poor bruised ego because I couldn't just tell him to gently caress off or we'd only have me to FC and that'd be real loving bad.

We deployed with SV to provi soon after and Topgoon did it's trick where it pretended like it wasn't just going to roll over and die as soon as we left after. Lilith hosed off to the "greener pastures" of bomberwaffe because he didn't like hotdropping or some poo poo and he was on so many killmails you guys you should really join bomberwaffe boat is such a good fc look at how many killmails i have guys. At this point, people had stepped up to do stuff again because hotdropping is the poo poo, so I washed my hands of him. He would occasionally drop in to talk about how much better than topgoon bomberwaffe was, which culminated in the infamous "why would you use blops to hotdrop" conversation, which I think I've lost the logs for :(.

Long story short, we got baited hard by severance and lost two blops and our hunter prote totalling about 7bn or somesuch nonsense - I think it was just Yysler, CJ Mansfield and Kincaid that had lost their ships, and they were all rich fucks so nobody cared(I found the fight on zkill). Lilith proceeded to join TG jabber and sperg at us about how we are all scrubs for dropping blops bs because they're too expensive and you should just drop bombers instead and we're all bad and not trying to get better and we may as well join horde and this is why he flies with bomberwaffe now and he's so embarrassed because he tries to recruit for topgoon and then we go and lose all this isk because we're so bad and so on and so loving on. We communally told him to get hosed forever, he hosed off, and after a couple snipes at us in the following week or so we just booted him from Topgoon altogether.

Fast forward a month and a bit, and lilith has beautifully broadcasted to the rest of the CFC just how particularly loving retarded he is (he tried to call out kun'mi on being bad at bombers?????????). Eventually, a couple of merchi folks fired up their tactical repbombs and proceeded to blast all of his posts. Pubbies is as pubbies does, lilith enters butthurt defcon 1, and makes a callout post in sgbs which I have archived somewhere because it's just loving beautiful, is trolled into oblivion, and eventually jumps ship to horde, whereupon Hendrick proceeds to keep me appraised of all his dumb poo poo (which was previously mentioned) and I stroke my enormous catharsisboner up until the glorious climax which was his PL application post.

At some point in the afterglow I think he applied to BOS with an alt, was discovered, and was told to get the gently caress out. That was pretty good too.

that was way too many words but I feel better now

e: oh hey I found the thread. It's just as good as I remember :sun:

http://imgur.com/a/IE53D

Hendrick post the PL app

ChickenWing fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Oct 7, 2016

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

I googled "Pandemic legion lilith5" and

https://www.pandemic-legion.com/forums/showthread.php?65835-Lilith5

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

yep that's it

:gizz:

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer
His letter of apology to deadtear is pure gold.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Maneck posted:

Zeph's objective is returning to GSF - where Rust, who does not like her, is himself well liked. Lets see how she overcomes this difficulty:

Oh, my opinion is basically unimportant. Likewise that of most of Theta, of whom some likewise detest her as a Quisling.

The various GSF/Imperium Directors who hang out in Theta comms on the reg and who *share* the Theta opinion of Duchemin, their opinions maybe kinda matter. Of course Duchemin wouldn't know who they *are*, since she never *once* joined Theta comms to hang out with us (because, as she said, we're the cancer that killed GSF).

I think the better biological analogy is that Theta's more of the immune system - you attack us, we come up with a defense, then use it relentlessly against you (the evolution of the 'platinum Ishtar' fit against Sa Matra; JU- Standing Fleet itself and the fact we had *doctrine* fits for it, and of course 'Suddenly, Zungen', etc.)

p.s. also Paco is my friend too likewise AMOK GSOL supercap hero Syndic Thrass

Rust Martialis fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Oct 7, 2016

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

The Claptain posted:

His letter of apology to deadtear is pure gold.

literally the best part of the entire thread

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Rust Martialis posted:

p.s. also Paco is my friend too

rust i thought you were better than this

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

ChickenWing posted:

Fast forward a month and a bit, and lilith has beautifully broadcasted to the rest of the CFC just how particularly loving retarded he is (he tried to call out kun'mi on being bad at bombers?????????).

I never thought I'd say this but that needs more '?' at the end there - a LOT more.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

ChickenWing posted:

rust i thought you were better than this

In game, here I think he's trying too hard to seem edgy

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
hey Zephyrine, got any more of those cheap skill injectors?

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Rust Martialis posted:

(because, as she said, we're the cancer that killed GSF).

I have never used "cancer" as an insult.

nex posted:

hey Zephyrine, got any more of those cheap skill injectors?

A bit over a hundred.

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

Zephyrine posted:

I have never used "cancer" as an insult.

Do you mean it as a complement? :psyduck:

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Roller Coast Guard posted:

Do you mean it as a complement? :psyduck:

I don't use it at all because it feels as cringe worthy as ironic racism. Unless the topic is actually the disease.

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer

Zephyrine posted:

A bit over a hundred.

Cool, sent you a PM.

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings
Ironically in today's oncology community the disparaging term "zephyrinous" is in common currency.

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

Hi other guy management told us we should hate.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

There ain't a :yikes: big enough for this thread, gents.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER
Garbage people bouncing from Alliance to Alliance is nothing new - but holy poo poo that meltdown was amazing.

For people who focus on the social aspects of EVE - is causing a horrible, public meltdown more satisfying than a successful deployment?

Because it really seems like it would be.

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

There ain't a :yikes: big enough for this thread, gents.

the Lilith5 and Battlestars links were amusing so it's not all bad

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Zephyrine posted:

Hi. Welcome back. Fess up.

This is rapidly approaching the end stage of the goon in a well checklist.

Zephyrine posted:

I'm an easy target to begin with.

You're not an easy target, you're daffy duck yelling shoot me shoot me to this thread

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Klyith posted:

You're not an easy target, you're daffy duck yelling shoot me shoot me to this thread

Maybe she's building up her credentials to join Test.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

DisgracelandUSA posted:

I remember Foehammer. Foehammer told me I was hot once. Or maybe that was Lucas Tigh. Regardless I

To be fair you're a doc I'd love to gently caress.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

To be fair you're a doc I'd love to gently caress.

DILF status :dong:

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Rhymenoserous posted:

All squads and sigs have disowned you. No one even says foehammering anymore, the halls of goonfleet ring with the words "Old whats his name, the guy who jerked in front of boat or something?"

We forgot.

:saddowns:

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

tickets to the gunt show posted:

Garbage people bouncing from Alliance to Alliance is nothing new - but holy poo poo that meltdown was amazing.

For people who focus on the social aspects of EVE - is causing a horrible, public meltdown more satisfying than a successful deployment?

Because it really seems like it would be.

Yes. Yes it is

PS ily2rust

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This post reminds me.

Thyrork posted:

Post Sundering:
Malfurion: "Illidan, what have you done?"
Illidan: "Uh, I made another well so we can be prepared when the legion returns!"
M: "No!"
Everyone else: "We should kill him."
M: "He's my brother, we cant just kill him. Lets imprison him."
I: "Well that seems alittle unfai-..."
M: "Forever."
I: :stare:

And then they put him in a cell that he was awake and aware of for ten thousand years. With no other company apart from a warden that hated him*. No chance to develop social graces or learn the better ways of magic that Malfurion kept banging on about. No way to redeem himself for what his people saw as a crime. And no way to just die and be done with it.

I am the Illidan of goonfleet. I deserve a chance at redemption.

Paco is my Malfurion.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Zephyrine posted:

This post reminds me.

I am the Illidan of goonfleet. I deserve a chance at redemption.

Paco is my Malfurion.

hi friend your redemption will come when you realize that goonfleetswarmwaffe is not right for you, and instead go join groon or some lowsec hero group

edit: if you were to give me all your evestuff and quit you could also find redemption that way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Landsknecht posted:

hi friend your redemption will come when you realize that goonfleetswarmwaffe is not right for you, and instead go join groon or some lowsec hero group

Groons are notable chillgood overlords of NPC space but that life is not for me. sov lasers, fun denial and kicking over space sandcastles is my life.

Landsknecht posted:

edit: if you were to give me all your evestuff and quit you could also find redemption that way

I would never quit. Just gradually sell stuff and keep plexing my main and my Leviathan pilot and keep them training until I ran out of stuff.

• Locked thread