Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Tar_Squid
Feb 13, 2012
Well I suppose if an orb-head, a living book, a giant golden baby, and a crate of teacups can be pursuers, a drippy squid would fit right in.

Otherwise call me 2,345,284 Not Good At This Staying Alive Thing.

edit- NOOOO WRONG PAGE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Tar_Squid posted:

Well I suppose if an orb-head, a living book, a giant golden baby, and a crate of teacups can be pursuers, a drippy squid would fit right in.

Otherwise call me 2,345,284 Not Good At This Staying Alive Thing.

edit- NOOOO WRONG PAGE

109 Perpetually Late To The Metaphorical Party

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
215 Lousy Poster Misses The Bandwagon

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
888 Wait Up You Guys

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.
Just. Stop.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
1 Last Generic Contribution.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

109 Page Where Probations Occur, Saltily

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

1 Dead Once or Naught?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i'm a teacup

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
E: Whoops, nothing to see here.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

the future is WOW posted:

E: Whoops, nothing to see here.

this is the worst angel name yet

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Renaissance Robot posted:

this is the worst angel name yet

an angel named in hexadecimal, the most shameful angel.

Rhaka posted:

I am *super* curious about Himself. Sounds like some smug-rear end naming rules fuckery right there. Or complete and total knowledge of who they are, which sounds like a particularly Royal thing to possess.

Possibly both.

I think that the names of devils are supposed to define what they are capable of to some extent. So yeah someone who Just Is would basically have the a name like Himself, since what else could describe it accurately?

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

I've noticed Allison is doing a lot more murdering the gods and toppling their thrones than Maya

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
08 Reg Date Runs This poo poo Into The Ground

( :regd08: )

Tar_Squid
Feb 13, 2012

Whorelord posted:

I've noticed Allison is doing a lot more murdering the gods and toppling their thrones than Maya

Mottom isn't dead yet. Well, she's looking pretty dead-ISH but that's hardly good enough. And I guess that uh castle thing is kind of tilted, but who'd describe that as a proper toppling?!

( also I laughed at all my optional angel names )

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

TEETH

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Whorelord posted:

sometimes a name is just name

like when you're a punk

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.
No I think he's really the Lord of all whores.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Benson Cunningham posted:

a WhoreLord

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Benson Cunningham posted:

I'm preem nand irl

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

:same:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEjXPY9jOx8

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

I just realized something.

Mottom's goal in this chapter was to force Allison to become her replacement, because she hates the responsibility of being a Demiurge -- the idea she has that she must look beautiful, must appease her subjects, must throw parties and wear constant new dresses and pillage the multiverse -- this, the "work" aspect of ruling a seventh of reality, she hates. She doesn't want to die, though, and presumably she wouldn't want to live among the common folk of Throne when she's eaten of the finest things reality has to offer. So what Mottom wants is for Allison to take on all the responsibility and beauty of Mottom's own position, leaving Nadia Om the freedom to enjoy her eternal life and pleasures without the responsibility to her people.

In her ideal world, Mottom is a squat, mostly-orange creature who hates work and who never does it, and who sleeps and eats all day. Mottom is the demiurge equivalent of Garfield.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Poltergrift posted:

Mottom is the demiurge equivalent of Garfield.

I hope we'll see Mottom stomping on spiders later.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
Time for a "Weilder of Names" without Mottom blog imo.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

"Mottomfiiiiiield!" Solomon Arbuckle cries out as he comes across the barren wasteland that was once a continent sized lasagna.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Jon: "Mottomfield go back to bed"
*Beat*
*Jon is a tree now*

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/783851132758036480

Holy poo poo goddamn

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/784464629464346624

HOLY poo poo GODDAMN

...wait, that's 5 ladies. If Allison is Sailor Moon, which scout is each of the others?

K Prime fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Oct 7, 2016

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
[re: the second image in the previous post]

First things first: check out this sweet image Abaddon posted.

Secondly, I just realized the juxtaposition between White Chain who is suffering from no small amount of grief for being female in defiance of Angel society versus Princess (and maybe also Cio Cio??) who got drunk and woke up the opposite sex yet seems to be trucking along just fine.

Schwarzwald fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Oct 7, 2016

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

The dog is sitting in Mottomfield's spot, so Mottomfield uses the Red-White Art to PERISH her into a lump of writhing worms and kicks them off the table.

"This is my spot, Dog-Agog," she says.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I love this dumb thread.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

K Prime posted:

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/783851132758036480

Holy poo poo goddamn

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/784464629464346624

HOLY poo poo GODDAMN

...wait, that's 5 ladies. If Allison is Sailor Moon, which scout is each of the others?

I think White Chain is Sailor Jupiter because she knows Kung Fu but is in touch with her feminine side. Cio is smart and blue so she could be Sailor Mercury, but at the same time she's kind of mean so she could be Mars. That's all I got.

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

K Prime posted:

[snipped image]

HOLY poo poo GODDAMN

Cio's the hot-headed firebrand who practices magic from early on, and in the K6BD RPG all offensive use of the Art is called pyromancy, so Mars.
White Chain is tall, lethal in close combat, and somewhat uncomfortable with the way people treat her based on her body, so she must be Jupiter.
Nyave only meets Allison after she's more or less come into her own, and gets into a body double situation with her, so the closest match is Venus.
Which leaves Princess Mamoru Moonshine Jagermeister Jack Jack Daniels Timothy Tim Bill Freddy Mercury Blueberry Luna, Esquire as Mercury.

Poltergrift fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Oct 7, 2016

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Poltergrift posted:

Cio's the hot-headed firebrand who practices magic from early on, and in the K6BD RPG all offensive use of the Art is called pyromancy, so Mars.
White Chain is tall, lethal in close combat, and somewhat uncomfortable with the way people treat her based on her body, so she must be Jupiter.
Nyave only meets Allison after she's more or less come into her own, and gets into a body double situation with her, so the closest match is Venus.
Which leaves Princess Mamoru Moonshine Jagermeister Jack Jack Daniels Timothy Tim Bill Freddy Mercury Blueberry Luna, Esquire as Mercury.

This checks out

Aurium
Oct 10, 2010
Just gonna add some bolding.

Poltergrift posted:

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

Poltergrift posted:

"This is my spot, Dog-Agog," she says.
:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Operant, plz draw some Mottomfield strips, thx