Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Forgall posted:

I thought his alt-right fans were deeply concerned about the scourge of false rape accusations ruining men's lives.

White men's lives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Pick posted:

It's a lot more nuanced than that, she thinks that some of the higher execs knew when they molded DS9 but it can't be blamed on anyone who put forth a direct effort on the show. Furthermore, both are worthwhile and constructive shows about conflict resolution, and both G'Kar and Garak are really cool.

Pffft, typical politican answer.

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012
IT'S NEVER GOING TO STOP

https://twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/784484282001715200

quote:

Trump discusses a failed attempt to seduce a woman, whose full name is not given in the video.

“I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it,” Trump is heard saying. It was unclear when the events he was describing took place. The tape was recorded several months after he married his third wife, Melania.

“Whoa,” another voice said.

“I did try and f--- her. She was married,” Trump says.

Trump continues: “And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’”

“I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married,” Trump says. “Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.”

:allears: :allears: :allears: :allears:

quote:

“Grab them by the pussy,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Forgall posted:

I thought his alt-right fans were deeply concerned about the scourge of false rape accusations ruining men's lives.

"Not when, you know, THOSE people do it. You know THOSE men are like that. THOSE men are a threat to us fedora wearing gentlemen."

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Oppo coming from the press, oppo coming from binders, oppo coming from...wherever

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Pick posted:

Incorrect, Ted Cruz was the brony of this election. That is not a joke, by the way, look it up. His favorite is Applejack, the "pony of Honesty". My loving rear end, Ted Cruz. t:mad:

and then the other pony moment was when Donnie's wife stole M. Obama's speech and a Donnie surrogate saidoiewqktjwrektgniuowkrltngiewskngijerkngedngijdngsdngfjks

Hey is this the alt. universe where Clinton still wins but no pony things have happen?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Stereotype posted:

Maybe there is something different about these particular falsely accused people??????

One of the differences is that they didn't have sex with the victim

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

:unsmigghh:

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

and that woman he hit on? Hillary Clinton.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Pffft, typical politican answer.

It comes from 20 years of being slammed on the b5 altnet group for her ironclad defense of Delenn.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Crooked Lying Hillary's Crooked Lying Tits

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Instant Sunrise posted:

just a bunch of emails that have already been released quoted in their entirety with hillary only adding "Pls print" to the top

BTW, this is literally what the upcoming releases are. State didn't release them because they're duplicates. And they were sued over not releasing them. So now they're releasing them. Good use of tax money.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

MONSTER KILL

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

quote:

Trump continues: “And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’”

“I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married,” Trump says

Someone once asked if Trump had a hooker scandal he was covering up, and I said no, he probably prefers the slightly more legal option of just buying them poo poo and then trying to gently caress them.

:smug: I was right. :smug:

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

quote:

“This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago. Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course - not even close,” Trump said in a statement. “I apologize if anyone was offended.”
He literally cannot admit he was wrong.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Ur Getting Fatter posted:

Do you have any links for this? I'm trying to google it but coming up empty.

TBH I'm struggling to remember. I'm like 99% I didn't construct it out of whole-cloth, but it's remarkably Google-resistant.

My intuition is that I would have read it in a textbook on marketing/behavioural psychology, which was the kind of poo poo I would read in the library when I was supposed to be studying for my actual biochem degree, but that's over a decade ago. Otherwise maaaybe it was in some pop psych book, like some Malcolm Gladwell kind of poo poo about branding.

Also, on reflection, I think it was more about Coke doing A/B testing in small markets as a test-case, and seeing that if they removed the adverts their sales dropped, locally. That rings a bell, and seems to make more sense than such a huge company screwing with their whole marketing platform.

Sorry I can't give you any specifics, this annoys me too

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

"There’s nobody that has more respect for women than I do,” he told the station.

So shut up everyone!

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
Apparently there's new audio of Trump making very hosed up comments about women to an anchor from Access Hollywood in 2005.

Katy Tur just coming off the top rope yet again for the leg drop.

Edit: goddamit beaten.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

comingafteryouall posted:

“Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course,”
does bill clinton want to gently caress you, donald?

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Keeping up the women voter outreach efforts, I see

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

I feel at this point Owen Ellickson (pro-follow on Twitter, incidentally) could start each day with the same exact tweet (this one was specifically after the 3am twitter meltdown):

https://twitter.com/onlxn/status/781873517331558400

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

Keeping up the women voter outreach efforts, I see

he's trying to grab the demographic of suburban moms by their collective pussy

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

gfsincere posted:

Apparently there's new audio of Trump making very hosed up comments about women to an anchor from Access Hollywood in 2005.

Katy Tur just coming off the top rope yet again for the leg drop.

Edit: goddamit beaten.

Yeah, I just heard it on TV. It's really loving damning.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Endorph posted:

does bill clinton want to gently caress you, donald?

Bill Clinton is on his back and you're not turning him over, why is that?

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Stereotype posted:

So once Trump inevitably loses without spending the majority of his war chest, can he use the remainder to parade around lavishly using Trump owned companies for the next four years?

If he wants to do that, he needs to keep running for other political positions. Wouldn't be too hard for him though.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
The 4chan /pol/ demographic must be on lock now!

Sensible Thursday
Jul 28, 2007
So uh we can call this now, right? :fork:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

And some 40% of voting Americans want this fucker in the oval office.

:cripes-expanding-to-table-breaking-size-like-that-ironicat-gif:

theblackw0lf
Apr 15, 2003

"...creating a vision of the sort of society you want to have in miniature"
So Trump is on audio tape literally describing sexual assault.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

theblackw0lf posted:

Yep. This is beyond his normal level of vile. He's literally talking about raping women.

Sensible Thursday
Jul 28, 2007

theblackw0lf posted:

Bragging about it.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.
This should lock up his Christian fundamentalist following.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

duz posted:

BTW, this is literally what the upcoming releases are. State didn't release them because they're duplicates. And they were sued over not releasing them. So now they're releasing them. Good use of tax money.

Pls print

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Every man knows That Guy who says this sort of poo poo at the bar while you and your friends desperately hope that nobody who knows you is anywhere nearby and afterwards all the friends pledge to never invite him again.

Trump is our national That Guy.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

So all I have to do is show a lady where to find nice furniture? drat, I've been doing it all wrong for too long.

"You know what else people do at Slumberland..." :pervert:

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

BarbarianElephant posted:

This should lock up his Christian fundamentalist following.

You mean the group that invented the Christian sidehug and chaste belt/underwear?

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

sarmhan posted:

Yep. This is beyond his normal level of vile. He's literally talking about raping women.

If trump had said half the things you say he said in the way you say he said it it would be half as offensive as calling millions of American deplorables

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Feldegast42 posted:

So all I have to do is show a lady where to find nice furniture? drat, I've been doing it all wrong for too long.

Didn't work for Trump! He didn't get laid when he tried it.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I moved on her like a bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Not to distract from the latest bombshell, but what does SWIM mean?

• Locked thread