Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

rudatron posted:

I have nothing personal against zoux and would be fine with shooting the poo poo here with him in c-spam, a place for friends

i can't imagine ever feeling a desire to see more zoux posts at any given time or place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

rudatron posted:

I have nothing personal against zoux and would be fine with shooting the poo poo here with him in c-spam, a place for friends

Speaking of which, an anime season just ended, and for those interested who haven't already, check out mob psycho 100

He was painfully obnoxious, but he never probated me, so agreed. Also agreed that mob psycho 100 owned.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Shinjobi posted:

I'd like to give props to the mod who added CHY-NA under my avatar. I greatly appreciate it, even sober.

:whatup:

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Friend of mine posted this apropos of nothing, I watched it, was happy and then sad and weird.

https://youtu.be/G8kFIbmmuEk

I tried to imagine an android patterned after a 20-teens it girl and shuddered. This led me down a weird path of association and now I think the pervading sickness of modern America is the result of a decade and a half without any serious cultural appropriation. We fed off of the UK and Europe after WW2, we nibbled on Polynesia and India for a bit, then we got all symbiotic with Japan for a while, but after 9/11 we lost our appetite for the outside world. 

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
https://presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/6049/vote/

this feels more CSPAM than D&D so it's going here

let's make Trump and Hillary talk about Harambe at the next debate

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

https://presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/6049/vote/

this feels more CSPAM than D&D so it's going here

let's make Trump and Hillary talk about Harambe at the next debate

Let's make them talk about policy instead.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Ace of Baes posted:

Let's make them talk about policy instead.

Lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Trump, got any policies yet? Nope? Ok everyone thats an hour and a half of your lives back

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i've got tons of policies. great policies. policies you wouldn't believe

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Karl Barks posted:

i've got tons of policies. great policies. policies you wouldn't believe

*rambles narcissistically for a full hour, never once mentioning any specific policy but managing to insult the looks of at least three prominent women*

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

drat reggie

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Making Trump talk about policy is great because it only continues to highlight his lack of policies or lovely repetition of the same Republican talking points that lost the Republicans the last 2 elections. Plus you get the benefit of hearing Hillary talk about her policies so we know what to expect in the next 4 years.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Trump's policies domestically might be similar to Romney and McCain but his foreign and trade policy are clearly advertised as being different (whether they would be or not is impossible to know given how unpredictable Trump is).

If Trump just consistently talked about the same handful of policies he'd likely be doing a lot better. His biggest problem right now seems to be attracting the votes of suburban, college educated, married, white women. Other demographics are either already supporting him or totally opposed to him. Sad to say but I don't think him discussing nation-wide stop and frisk or banning Muslims from dangerous countries is going to hurt him very much with the groups he needs.

What does hurt him is when he starts free associating about how various women he's known are pigs, sluts, PMSing, etc. Even the weakest policy stump speech from Trump is preferable to him opening his mouth and giving unscripted comments about anything other than policy.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

let's talk about this gif and how good it is isntead of trump

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i wish my hair was 'fizzy' like that

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
id have a massive perfectly spherical afro

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Baloogan posted:

i wish my hair was 'fizzy' like that

Yeah, man. My hair gets long and curly if I let it go a while but its natural state is less that and more a tangled mess. And I have no patience for anything much more than running a brush through it occasionally so that look is forever beyond me. (I'd get it cut before things go that far but (a) lazy and (b) I like to let it get long enough to donate to charity).

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

I feel like i used to see reggie all over the place in lots of stuff but then he left cbb and i dont see him anymore

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Al! posted:

I feel like i used to see reggie all over the place in lots of stuff but then he left cbb and i dont see him anymore

cuz he does the late late show or whatever, he's a working man....

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

who does the late show

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

that large british guy, james corden

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

my only exposure to that show is seeing people post the youtubes of him singing in cars with celebrities which is basically my own private hell

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Please rotate the iks (not it)

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Counterpoint: Baloogan and Last Girl (assuming she survives) are easily the best IKs we've had.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Peztopiary posted:

Counterpoint: Baloogan and Last Girl (assuming she survives) are easily the best IKs we've had.

Bystander: no

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit

Peztopiary posted:

:agreed:

Chvrches.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Peztopiary posted:

same, i love byob

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Homework Explainer posted:

same, i love byob

oof

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes