Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

trump buys exclusively Mrs. Buttersworth brand pancake syrup because he can give that sexy body a squeeze every morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

flux-1 posted:

I'm about 90% sure Bill Mitchell is actually a parody account. Performance art. Something. Nobody could be this stupid.

thats the thing though, if its parody its just a little too bland

though on the other hand, did we ever get an explanation as to what the monster vote is? could have been the parody dogwhistle

Edit: Mrs. Buttersworth is black so no

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

On a serious note, someone should really make sure Christie doesn't hurt himself

Dick Valentine
Nov 4, 2009

I'm sure someones already said it, but the real vileness of the recording is the bit about "getting away with anything cause you're a star". The rest is disgusting but that implies an awareness of what he's doing is wrong/criminal but not caring because he's
rich/powerful/famous enough to escape consequence. So this isn't just lewd, sexist banter. It's (more)evidence that Trump is a sexual abuser/predator. In fact, it's him basically acknowledging it, owning it.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
It will be awkward at Thanksgiving when I explain to my family why I was up late drinking and masturbating to a foreign politician being caught molesting women on Vladimir Putin's birthday.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Phone posted:

yeah, hook me up with a pb fudge

I got you. I'm just gonna stick it in the fridge until you get here.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Is there not a way to monetize twitter views/likes? Because I'm pretty sure that is his only source of income based on posts itt

there is and he was the first to monetize for trump

so he has his little shitposting empire

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I hate to do this but I'm holed up in a hospital having the absolute worst week+

I've seen nothing but the actual tape and the "if you're offended" apology, which shockingly finally got some people to admit that's not an apology.

What's happened since then?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

we could have had a landslide victory into this :(

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I hate to do this but I'm holed up in a hospital having the absolute worst week+

I've seen nothing but the actual tape and the "if you're offended" apology, which shockingly finally got some people to admit that's not an apology.

Surrogates tried some initial spin but it didn't work and they got steamrolled.

The Trump Campaign allegedly pulled them all back so no one was out there except Scottie Nell Hughes. She got murdered left and right for defending Trump and Ana Navaro yelled "PUSSY!" at her a bunch of times.

Jason Chaffetz un-endorsed Trump and gave a LOOOOOOONG interview to MSNBC tearing him apart, saying there's definitely more out there, and basically backhandedly defending the Clintons even though he's the guy in charge of investigating Hillary.

Fox News tried to spin it to Bill Clinton but then they all went to bed.

Republicans had a secret meeting trying to figure out what the gently caress to do. There's a bunch of reports that donners are already walking away from Trump.

Multiple people at MSNBC including Robert Costa and Brian Williams are saying that the "apology" video took so long because they had to fight with Trump to do it.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Hey remembner that time Melania copied MO's speech for the RNC? I haven't thought about that in like a month.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

quote:

I never said I'm a perfect person

He didn't say it but he sure retweeted it a bunch

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/652692597719347200

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/632676382213042176

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/603022682666442754

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Squizzle posted:

bengrabby

abu-gropey

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

anime was right posted:

keep telling yourself that

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Dick Valentine posted:

I'm sure someones already said it, but the real vileness of the recording is the bit about "getting away with anything cause you're a star". The rest is disgusting but that implies an awareness of what he's doing is wrong/criminal but not caring because he's
rich/powerful/famous enough to escape consequence. So this isn't just lewd, sexist banter. It's (more)evidence that Trump is a sexual abuser/predator. In fact, it's him basically acknowledging it, owning it.

yeah, i was busy at the time but when breaklaw was going on this thing i wanted to just post "i;m a celebrity, i can get away with it" in response to each of his posts cuz it was the really gross part of it all

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
What the Christ happened today that warranted 5000+ post while I was off at a wedding?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Bill aint running for prez anyway

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Chris James 2 posted:

On a serious note, someone should really make sure Christie doesn't hurt himself

hes going to fall down a hill and by the end of it he's gonna look like a katamari

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Intel&Sebastian posted:

trump got skullfucked by the furies of fate

said sorry not sorry

got skullfucked some more

said bill is a rapist and oh im sorry in front of a backdrop of a cyber dystopia game box cover art

now the gop is running from him full speed. multiple unendorsements, p much every donor is done with him

edit - get better frand

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

https://twitter.com/paulandstorm/status/784627377536176129

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

donald trump is just like clint eastwood, except instead of berating chairs he berates women

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Chris James 2 posted:

or, like, don't

Stuff
Jan 2, 2012
still not impossible that DJT is a democratic plant

because i got nothing

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Has anyone ever been happier watching the news? The only time I can remember being more excited by a news story was the gay marriage decision. Cheeto Benito is done. Not his campaign but him being anything other than a joke too literally anybody except for the maybe 1% of his supporters.

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkHAQ3-TqnA

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
live audio from Trump HQ

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
this is a slightly more natural look but idk if i look ok with this little makeup on

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

anime was right posted:

bernie sanders

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

daughter('s bedroom)gate

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

Zeroisanumber posted:

What the Christ happened today that warranted 5000+ post while I was off at a wedding?

Something mattered.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Imagine when Fat Reek and Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III are the only elected Trump surrogates left

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Get 'em Don.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Zeroisanumber posted:

*staggers out of huge pile of liquor bottles* what didnt happen?!

flux-1
Apr 15, 2008

Zyla posted:

Bill Mitchell makes serious bank, according to a friend of mine, just to be a Shillbot for Trump

Also that he's in debt to some seriously nasty people

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

Baller Ina posted:

daughter('s bedroom)gate

this makes me feel physically ill

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

How's the trumpenstaffle around here reacting? Are there any left?

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
Trump said a lot of horrible things in that sound bite and people have pretty well picked it apart but can we talk about how Donald Trump thinks of himself as "a star"?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

*staggers out of huge pile of liquor bottles* what didnt happen?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
post your drink of choice rn

• Locked thread