Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17jdZdVmEuk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Squizzle posted:

you really gotta grab that postin pussy, friendo

tic tacs first

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

I thought I remember reading that Stipe can't remember all the lyrics to that song anymore. Too lazy to look it up.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

I have literally been scrolling this thread for hours. For a while there it kept ahead of me. Now you're 30 pages back. Now it's 40. Normally I'd just skip to the end and read back a few pages, but today?

Not today.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Squizzle posted:

what im takin from this is thst ineed to step up my postin game

what im taking from this that my mortal foe Boosted is destroying me in the emptyquote game

someone wanna help me commit seppuku real quick over here?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

discoukulele posted:

I've been away from the internet since before this broke, and holy gently caress. :stare:

Now that the shock is wearing off, I'm starting to get really worried - what if Trump does drop out? And we end up with a President Pence stacking the Supreme Court?

That can't happen, right? :ohdear:

the apology video was his chance. hell, maybe some people tried to convince him to drop out. he's not dropping out

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

He's not dropping out, coward fuckers Paul Ryan and Reince Pubis would have to revoke support first, and his name is already on the ballot

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

discoukulele posted:

I've been away from the internet since before this broke, and holy gently caress. :stare:

Now that the shock is wearing off, I'm starting to get really worried - what if Trump does drop out? And we end up with a President Pence stacking the Supreme Court?

if thye boot trump out, at least 1/3 of their base will revolt and sit out

if 100% of their base shows up, they lose bigly

if 70% shows up, they lose trumply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGCsyshUU-A

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

i should eat some five guys i havent had it in a month or so

WITH the fries poured over the burger, that way everything's warm, GOSH

i like getting a three patty cheeseburger with hot sauce and the usual stuff, with cajun fries, must be like 4000 calories, good thing i dont do it often

even when i take it home and stretch it to lunch and dinner

oh and i eat peanuts while i wait for my softball sized cheeseburger to be made

mm drat five guys

there was a post i forgot to quote. anyway im gonna try to finish the journey tomorrow hopefully trump doesn't blow up the world again tomorrow na jk i totally hope he does

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

discoukulele posted:

it cannot happen. Trump cannot quit the ballot or be replaced without his consent, and it being post election.

NO MATTER WHAT EVEN IF TRUMP DIES, to get the GOP into the presidency voters will have to pull the lever next to trump's name

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Hillary HQ must be the best place on earth to work right now. Imagine how much fun they must be having.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I thought I remember reading that Stipe can't remember all the lyrics to that song anymore. Too lazy to look it up.

Document is a fantastic album. possibly my #1 overall.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

discoukulele posted:

if trump drops none of the deplorables show up and the republicans loose in a mondale-esque landslide

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
great now i want loving five guys burgers and loving goddamn fries

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

discoukulele posted:

Not a loving chance. Ballots are out and even if they weren't, Trumpers would lose their mind. It's over, friend. Celebrate with a gif or an early 2000s song

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

QUOTR THIS AT LEAST 10 TIMES AND RANDROID WILL GET HIS ANGEL HELP SEPPUKU WISH

ITS LIKE A KOKORO WISH BUT LE-

ITS EQUALLY DEPRESSING

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
My fist travel south,

Punch Trump in the mouth,

He spitting out teeth like tic tac

said

"how'd you like that snack"

:boom:

pussy, he tries to grab

but i give him the 1 2 jab

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

paranoid randroid posted:

what im taking from this that my mortal foe Boosted is destroying me in the emptyquote game

i am so disappointed in this thread that boosted is quoted so much!!!!!!!!!!!

zakkro
May 29, 2015

MaxNV posted:

Hillary HQ must be the best place on earth to work right now. Imagine how much fun they must be having.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEIqTBasNrQ&t=13s

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq6A71R69Ws

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

MaxNV posted:

we'll have to ask Venom Snake

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

discoukulele posted:

As my answer pretend I posted that "whatever Trump says is true" supporter

Those people will not vote for an 11th hour replacement

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

My fist travel south,

Punch Trump in the mouth,

He spitting out teeth like tic tac

said

"how'd you like that snack"

:boom:

pussy, he tries to grab

but i give him the 1 2 jab

speaking of that, im grateful that jib-jab is gone or stopped making political things

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

discoukulele posted:

if trump drops out the gop is in shreds anyway

even if that weren't the case, pence is unelectable for a whole bunch of reasons that are not being articulated by hillary's campaign right now because trump is a juicier and more important target

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaDq3MWNNa0

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Epic High Five posted:

we'll have to ask Venom Snake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4JCehDOy54

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
In a hundred years when a presidential candidate fucks up completely people will wonder if there has every been a worse disaster in a general election and political history nerds will say "well actually there was this time when a major party nominated a sexual predator from reality tv"

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Zyla posted:

speaking of that, im grateful that jib-jab is gone or stopped making political things

It was creative when it first started, but yeah, it had some rapidly diminishing returns.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

paranoid randroid posted:

im gonna go through your thread post history and emptyquote a bunch of things to scatter randroid seeds tonight

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

im trying to imagine Friend Ben winning the nomination

i bet he could win the presidency.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=accEKtBebaU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

B 4 THERE WAS TAE

THERE WAS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC81xie8UrM

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
On Monday I'm visiting my grandma and she's a yuuge Trump supporter and also a garbage person so I'll throw some soundbites of what a #TrumporDie person sounds like

Funny enough she looks a lot like that trump is always right lady, go figure

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Squizzle posted:

im gonna go through your thread post history and emptyquote a bunch of things to scatter randroid seeds tonight

the bible comes down harshly on recklessly spilling seed around

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
Also keep in mind that it's literally too late to get Trump's name off the ballot if he drops - early/absentee voting has already started so if they tried it would almost certainly go to the supreme court

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Zyla posted:

im trying to imagine Friend Ben winning the nomination

i bet he could win the presidency.

A real doll could win the election. depends on the money behind it though

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

still cant watch this

too painful :cry:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Stay safe powerball

Trump increasingly erratic, H5N1 posting about Jeb!, Republicans denouncing Trump, this is that primary feel I've been missing

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Nothing I made for Sunday's debate is relevant anymore, thanks Donald!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
lets indict some ham sandwiches to confuse the world

• Locked thread