Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Cloud Potato posted:

Guardian Sport:
I'm still on holiday.
:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the Tory party conference – Amber Rudd has announced major new restrictions on overseas students, including two-tier visa rules, a crackdown on work visas and the introduction of a £140m “controlling migration fund”"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Hunt promises to end NHS reliance on overseas doctors after Britain leaves EU

Times:

Elena Ferrante: Pseudonymous author’s identity outing ‘disgusting journalism’, says publisher

Mail:
Mac on...Tory plans to train more British doctors

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Even by the grotesque standard of BritPolToons, that Priti Patel caricature in the latest Adams is the stuff of nightmares. Even worse than all the dicknoses.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
that's wednesday from the addams family

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Cloud Potato posted:

Mail:
Mac on...Tory plans to train more British doctors

Mac, you fairweather racist.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Maybe he just hates poors

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Theresa May at the Tory conference – Theresa May sought to mark a decisive break with David Cameron’s government by describing the Brexit vote as a “quiet revolution” that should force the Conservatives to confront social injustice and acknowledge that government can be a force for good"
Bonus! Steve Bell sketches Theresa May at the Tory party conference – video

Telegraph:

Independent;

Times:

Mail:
Mac on... Theresa May's Tory party conference speech

Guardian Australian Sport:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The Australian boy is supporting Croatia... so many references I must be missing.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

goatface posted:

The Australian boy is supporting Croatia... so many references I must be missing.

Australia has a notable number of croat descent citizens and one of them is mark viduka

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on fracking in Lancashire – Sajid Javid has overturned Lancashire council’s rejection of a fracking site, paving the way for shale company Cuadrilla to drill in the county next year and provoking outrage from local groups, environmentalists and politicians"

Telegraph:

Independent:

After Magritte.

Times:

Steven Woolfe collapse: Ukip leadership favourite in hospital after clash with colleague, as Nigel Farage says it was 'one of those things that happens between men'

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Ukip – As Theresa May outlines her vision for post-Brexit Britain and the recipient of the Nobel peace prize is announced, Ukip MEPs scuffle in the European parliament"

Telegraph:

Jeremy Corbyn completes Labour reshuffle

Independent:

After Daumier.

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:
As a Canadian, I would like to say sorry. I don't really know why but instinctively, it just feels like the right thing to do at this time.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

If somebody was to nuke BoB's house I feel like any collateral damage would be worth it.

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

LICK IT OFF, AND PUT IT BACK IN
Dinosaur Gum

Cloud Potato posted:

Stephen Collins:

Labour should center all their efforts on being led by the glamorous scion of a political family while abandoning all pretense of leftist policy in order to dominate government. A good comic.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
I remember being worried for a while that the days of Michael Gove Battles The Aliens was over and Collins was happily setting into a rut of inanimate objects with quirky personalities but luckily that didn't end up happening. Political Collins can do no wrong.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

I can't decide if the latest BoB is more offensive to me because of misogyny or racism.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's okay because Trump says the bad thing. Like in real life!

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Donald Trump apologises for sex boast tape - Chris Riddell on the Republican presidential nominee’s latest disgrace"

Sunday Telegraph:

Independent on Sunday:

Sunday Times:

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Is it just me or is Scarfe not particularly good? His one of thatcher being haunted by the Belgrano was pretty badass but I don't remember any cartoons he's done in recent times being the least bit remarkable.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
He's not done anything particularly noteworthy for a while. His handwriting might actually be getting better though.

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.
To be fair, he's not doing too badly for someone who is eighty bastard years old.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)
Why is Trump a pig with Cameron's spunk in his mouth?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Angepain posted:

Is it just me or is Scarfe not particularly good? His one of thatcher being haunted by the Belgrano was pretty badass but I don't remember any cartoons he's done in recent times being the least bit remarkable.

There was the one that depicted Bibi building a wall with ground-up Palestinians as mortar, that made a few headlines.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Amber Rudd's plans for foreign workers – The government has abandoned plans to force businesses to reveal how many foreign staff they employ, following widespread condemnation and accusations that the policy was akin to tattooing workers “with numbers on their forearms"

Telegraph:

Theresa May rules out Commons vote on single market exit

Independent:

Times:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the Conservative government and Brexit – David Davis rejects calls for MPs to be allowed a vote on the terms of Britain’s departure from the EU"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Nigel Farage defends Donald Trump over 'alpha-male boasting'

Mail:
Mac on... Donald Trump's infamous 'locker room' comments

Guardian Sport:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

bondetamp
Aug 8, 2011

Could you have been born, Richardson? And not egg-hatched as I've always assumed? Did your mother hover over you, snaggle-toothed and doting as you now hover over me?
I find it strange that the best political cartons are about sports.

EDIT: "... seems like the kind of person who spends his spare time uploading motivational memes on to LinkedIn" is a pretty horrible description to get.

bondetamp fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Oct 12, 2016

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the horror of the sterling slump – As a series of ‘killer clown’ sightings are reported across UK, Theresa May comes to terms with something even more frightening..."

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the wait was worth it

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I wonder what Bell will eventually settle on for May.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I just got why the bag made a whirring sound haha

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

I just got why the bag made a whirring sound haha

Why the what made a what where?

E: oh right there, still haven't figured it out myself though

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Angepain posted:

E: oh right there, still haven't figured it out myself though

it's a hidden camera

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Angepain posted:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Donald Trump's leaked comments – As Trump’s poll numbers plunge, Republicans have fears that independent and even some party members will stay at home on election day"

Telegraph:

Russia says Boris Johnson embassy protest call 'shameful'

Independent:

Government's Brexit strategy risks health of economy, MPs warn

Times:

Mail:
Mac on... Clownmageddon taking over the world

Guardian Australian Sport:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Boris Johnson, Russia and Syria – Foreign secretary gives his first hint that the west may be willing to step up military activity against the Syrian government of Bashar al-Assad"

Telegraph:

Tesco removes Marmite and other Unilever brands in price row

Independent:

Times:

Tesco and Unilever end price dispute

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Hmm. Picking which of Brookes or Adams is the worst of those three Marmite gags is a tough decision. "Rich in hard brexit" doesn't really make sense, but I think Adams wins for the shoved-in "MAY MITE WILL" and the "100% Constitutional" which from any other cartoonist might be irony rather than blatant sickening cheerleading.

avantgardener
Sep 16, 2003

Interesting to see the differing takes on identical cartoons there.

Telegraph :100% constitutional
Times: 100% disastrous
Indy: 100% authoritarian

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Brookes' caricature of her is horrific. It feels like an offensive stereotype of some other ethnicity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.
Mac is doing rape jokes now. Cool. Cool.