Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
So surprisingly relatable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Mike rules. I wish I was Mike.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Is everyone a loving drug addict in those comics?

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

...and we liked it that way.

Holy poo poo. A non-profile drawing of Werewolf Jones.

Kangarookie posted:

No, they have conjunctivitis.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Kangarookie posted:

What are you a narc?

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Kangarookie posted:

[looks at the cross around your neck]

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

I would watch the hell out of a buddy cop movie of mike and booger.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

megg posted:

I'll hex 'em with my scalpel.
I cannot stop laughing at this and I don't know why.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I prefer this version.
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/KVLaAJ3.jpg:nws:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

I don't get it. The birds are still there. You can literally see them in the bushes & trees & wherever else they hang out. What the gently caress is wrong with that guy and I guess all the people asking that question?!?!

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Snapchat A Titty posted:

I don't get it. The birds are still there. You can literally see them in the bushes & trees & wherever else they hang out. What the gently caress is wrong with that guy and I guess all the people asking that question?!?!

He's retarded.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
wot do animals do when it rains? Do they use umbrellas? ?? s o many quesitons

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

When Google Hangouts was brand new, I joined this public one that KC Green was hosting. There were all these lesser known webcomic guys and a couple random people including me drawing cows and just shooting the poo poo. Randall Munroe joined, and he had this stupid little mustache and was walking around his house using his laptop webcam. He was also vacuuming at the same time. KC Green kept telling him to shut the gently caress up and sit the gently caress down and that he was ruining everyone's good time. He eventually left without contributing anything, and when he left he was all apologetic that he had to leave so soon as if anyone wanted him there in the first place.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

finalellipsis posted:

When Google Hangouts was brand new, I joined this public one that KC Green was hosting. There were all these lesser known webcomic guys and a couple random people including me drawing cows and just shooting the poo poo. Randall Munroe joined, and he had this stupid little mustache and was walking around his house using his laptop webcam. He was also vacuuming at the same time. KC Green kept telling him to shut the gently caress up and sit the gently caress down and that he was ruining everyone's good time. He eventually left without contributing anything, and when he left he was all apologetic that he had to leave so soon as if anyone wanted him there in the first place.

lol

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
Look at Booger getting some play. You go girl.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

finalellipsis posted:

So many apologists for xkcd out there. Droll at its best, must be why his fellow autists love it.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
It's Garfield for grad students

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

People who post "relevant xkcd" links are the worst people.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

finalellipsis posted:

People who post "relevant xkcd" links are the worst people.

relevant xkcd

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

where does smbc fall on the autism spectrum

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

hard counter posted:

where does smbc fall on the autism spectrum

It's undistinguishable from the autism spectrum.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

that doesn't count

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Paladinus posted:

It's undistinguishable from the autism spectrum.

it is the autism spectrum

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

finalellipsis posted:

it is the autism spectrum

No. It' like with sufficiently advanced technology and magic.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Going all the way from Goatse to Megan.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

LifeSunDeath posted:

So many apologists for xkcd out there. Droll at its best, must be why his fellow autists love it.

An undergraduate student was talking about how awesome xkcd was, and I said that I liked it, but thought it was hit and miss, and they got really pissed.

Same person broke into tears at a grad/undergrad computational physics course when the professor made it clear that you couldn't trust your calculator due to rounding and other errors.

I think that should answer your question.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Dr. AA Hazredstein posted:

An undergraduate student was talking about how awesome xkcd was, and I said that I liked it, but thought it was hit and miss, and they got really pissed.

Same person broke into tears at a grad/undergrad computational physics course when the professor made it clear that you couldn't trust your calculator due to rounding and other errors.

I think that should answer your question.

BUT LOOK AT HOW MANY MORE NUMBERS IT GIVES ME, CLEARLY IT'S MORE ACCURATE.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Neito posted:

BUT LOOK AT HOW MANY MORE NUMBERS IT GIVES ME, CLEARLY IT'S MORE ACCURATE.

When I was a kid, I had a calculator watch I was very proud of. We were learning about division with a remainder. I think I was dividing 8 by 5, and the calculator gave me 1.6, so I insisted to the teacher that the solution was 1 with remainder 6, as that is what the calculator was saying, rather than 1 with remainder 3, the actual correct answer. :pseudo:

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

LifeSunDeath posted:

Maybe if you read more xkcd you'd know what droll meant.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
I just noticed Booger's crotch-bump in the top left panel. It's the little details.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Mister Sinewave posted:

I just noticed Booger's crotch-bump in the top left panel. It's the little details.

Yeah, there's this one where owl makes out with a 13 year old, does anybody have that one? I think it's 8 pages, maybe 12?

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

that joke is not faunny aneyomere

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Bogmonster
Oct 17, 2007

The Bogey is a philosopher who knows

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

apparently I find MMO is only good when owl isn't around

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
correction; MMO is always good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Zzulu posted:

correction; MMO is always good

• Locked thread