Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rscott
Dec 10, 2009
If anyone wonders how this could get worse for Trump, Rick Wilson said he has enough oppo to drop a new story every day until the election, and this last story wasn't even one of the ones he has

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Periodiko posted:

Ugh please don't do this.

???

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

speng31b posted:

No, he's showing support for Trump. Recall Trump was uninvited from that event by Ryan yesterday. Pence isn't "going rogue" he's sticking by Trump.

Which is proof Pence really is loving stupid.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

My fantasy at this point is Trump drops out to avoid oppo ruining him, they dump all the oppo anyhow, be spends the rest of his life watching everything fall down around him.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Bip Roberts posted:

Even if Trump left and the GOP got their platonic ideal replacement of him 1: ballots are already printed and 2: the Trump base is going to go apeshit if he leaved under any circumstance.

Do what?

Oh yeah, they're truly hosed now. This is going to hurt them beyond just the Presidency because it turns out if you betray the terrible candidate that half your party loves, they will probably just stay home

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I picked a hell of a day to not follow the news!

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

I'm increasingly convinced that the batshit "Donald Trump is a Democratic plant" theory is going to be what Republicans end up coalescing around.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

As of today:

Unendorsed senators:
Shelley Moore Capito (WV)
Jason Chaffetz (UT)
Mike Crapo (ID)
Kelly Ayotte (NH)

Never endorsed:
Mike Lee (UT)
Jeff Flake (AZ)
Mark Kirk (IL)

Unendorsements from major players:
Carly Fiorina

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Possible Trump bombshells:

1. Sex tape showing l'il Trump.
2. Is actually black.
3. Audio boasting sleeping with Hillary.
4. Audio boasting sleeping with Chelsea.
5. Audio boasting sleeping with Bill.
6. Apprentice contestant roofied.

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?
https://twitter.com/KellyAyotte/status/784779876796665857

I feel like the Hassan-Ayotte race will be interesting

Rep. Barbara Comstock, who is running in VA, has also unendorsed

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

Acebuckeye13 posted:

I feel like we've shifted from 'the' October Surprise to the goddamn October Chernobyl Meltdown.

https://twitter.com/jonfavs/status/784759804417875970?lang=de

So many conservatives are flat out comic book villains, it's unbelievable. The ship be sinking etc.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Deadly Ham Sandwich posted:

Oh, probably, but that won't hurt Trump. Pussygate is damning for Trump because it will keep white women from voting Republican.

The worst thing I can think of is a tape coming out where Trump just eviscerates his base as a bunch of country hicks who are a bunch of pussies that cry about losing their jobs because they are worthless, and that he is glad that he replaced all those poor whites with immigrant workers because they are clearly better employees. Something like that.

I would also like to point out that my avatar is consensual dick grabbing.

No, it'll be a recording of Trump saying how he finds Jeff Dunham racist. That'll really upset southern white males.

theflyingorc posted:

If anyone would like a reason to arzy, there's a chance this tape could get Johnson enough of the vote that his party qualifies for federal funds next cycle.

That's not an issue for the Democratic party.

duz fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Oct 8, 2016

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

iospace posted:

As of today:

Unendorsed senators:
Jason Chaffetz (UT)
Mike Crapo (ID)
Kelly Ayotte (NH)

Never endorsed:
Mike Lee (UT)
Jeff Flake (AZ)
Mark Kirk (IL)

Chaffetz is a rep

zonohedron
Aug 14, 2006

cant cook creole bream posted:

^^^^^^^^Ah okay thanks.

No no. I don't mean Trump dropping out and Pence being the candidate. That wont work.
I mean Pence saying: "Working 4 years under this moron? gently caress this I'm out!"

No, he still has a tiny, tiny chance of becoming the power behind the throne, the one making all the real decisions, Cheney version 2.0. It's a much smaller chance than it was before, because Trump's chances of being elected are much smaller than they were before, but then Trump's also proven that he's motivated solely by flattery, and gets bored with anything remotely difficult after about 10 minutes, so Pence's chances of actually making all the decisions if Trump should win (God forbid) must seem pretty good.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/emmaroller/status/784570015383257088
Ayotte pulled hers, but yeah.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Act like Clinton's major fuckup around nancy's death was, in fact, her playing 11th dimensional chess to dunk on a dead woman.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

Chaffetz is a rep

My bad.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

cult member at airport posted:

I'm increasingly convinced that the batshit "Donald Trump is a Democratic plant" theory is going to be what Republicans end up coalescing around.

"October Surprise! We were only kidding! Oh the look on all your faces! But seriously see you in 2020"

Sorus
Nov 6, 2007
caustic overtones
During the primary, didn't Trump forbid his own team to run oppo against him (to discover the weak points and make sure a defense was ready)?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
This is amazing like what the gently caress.

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
So apparently we may finally get a proper investigation and trial from when Trump was raping 13 yr olds in the 90's at Mr. Epsteins parties.

WorldsStongestNerd fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Oct 8, 2016

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

fishmech posted:

Well they're busy ranting about Jewish speeches now:

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/784564871883087872

How is that controversial? Hell its something she and the Iranians agree upon.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Crowsbeak posted:

private Jewish speech

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Crowsbeak posted:

I'm willing to bet even the Saudis would agree on it and view it as a laudatory statement.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Crowsbeak posted:

They're grasping at ANYTHING to try to kill Clinton's campaign.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

"Let me die with the Philistines!". And he bent with all his might so that the house fell on the lords and all the people who were in it.

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/784787941344378880

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012

Whatever it takes to throw Richard Burr out.

https://twitter.com/RaleighReporter/status/784783551183122433

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
"The Saudis are bad" (said jewishly)

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
:siren: 538's polls only cast just dipped by 0.4%! Hillary has lost all momentum! :siren:

speng31b posted:

My fantasy at this point is Trump drops out to avoid oppo ruining him, they dump all the oppo anyhow, be spends the rest of his life watching everything fall down around him.

What the gently caress was he thinking anyway? Anyone with at least 10% of a brain could have told him that literally all his dirty stuff would come out. Of course the media will still drop all the oppo they have on him. Even if he concedes.
I guess he never reflected on his life and found any flaw whatsoever. Also he forbade his campaign staff to do oppo research on him so none of them did either.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

CLINTON GOES MESHUGGAH
ATTACKS CLOSE MIDDLE EAST ALLY
CONNECTIONS TO GLOBAL BANKERS

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

iospace posted:

As of today:

Unendorsed senators:
Jason Chaffetz (UT)
Mike Crapo (ID)
Kelly Ayotte (NH)

Never endorsed:
Mike Lee (UT)
Jeff Flake (AZ)
Mark Kirk (IL)

Unendorsements from major players:
Carly Fiorina

oh snap, shelly came out against him?

Son of Isaac
Apr 22, 2008

canepazzo posted:

"Let me die with the Philistines!". And he bent with all his might so that the house fell on the lords and all the people who were in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUCfX1P1ik

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?
https://twitter.com/jmartNYT/status/784788062916210688

I wonder how the Trump camp is spending their weekend before the debate...

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

edrith posted:

I wonder what Paul Ryan's doing right now

"When the time comes, you'll know it." John said in a serious tone.
"I don't understand. It can't be that bad can it?" said Paul Ryan, fear seeping in to his voice.

As news of the Trump tape came out, Paul Ryan knew that John Boehner was right, the time had come. With trembling hand he took out the key and walked to the locked chest sitting in the corner of his office. Slowly turning the key, he unlocked and opened the chest. Sitting inside was a clear glass bottle, and a note. Paul unfolded the note and read the words, a single line.

"Just start drinking and don't stop. -John"

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
This loving election. I have friends who are defending Trump because they don't have daughters, and these friends are arguing with their friends who have daughters but not sons. There's a disgusting amount of "boys will be boys" and "women can lie, like Hillary".

This election is going to create a lot of hate for people as their true colors come out.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

cant cook creole bream posted:

:siren: 538's polls only cast just dipped by 0.4%! Hillary has lost all momentum! :siren:

Lol this is entirely because of the LA Times poll still having him at +3.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

canepazzo posted:

I really shouldn't be enjoying this so much.

Eh, screw it. EAT EACH OTHER YOU FUCKS

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!
From the NY Times: A timeline of unendorsements

When they reached their breaking point

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

im the fsb agent leaking milquetoast speech quotes and posting cartoon frogs in hopes of electing a serial sexual harasser to the presidency of the United States

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

Crowsbeak posted:

If you're wholly in the thrall of Russia what the United States did during/after the cold war was a million times worse, especially because they're enablers of the Saudis

• Locked thread