Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/784816287360880640

they get... pussy groped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

Fuschia tude posted:

Donald Trump, hectorapist

I phrased that very poorly. He's sexually assaulted hundreds of women and maybe raped a few. Because that's a lot better, right???

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
MSNBC reports people at the Ryan event in Wisconsin are pissed they won't see Trump or Pence and are sticking around to heckle Ryan

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

This is amazing. This is the best of all worlds.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Squizzle posted:

yeah im thinking that hillary wasnt waiting until labor day to unseal the binders, she was waiting for early voting to begin so that the gop was writ-in-blood stuck w trump on the ballot no matter how bad it got

in retrospect spending the time up to then focusing on fundraising and ground game was brilliant because those are things she can migrate into 2020 for herself or if she's not running for the party

i know we've talked about it before, but don't get enough mentions about the loving data/analytics team; i know obama started it but with how the clinton campaign has let them basically drive a lot of the decisions and it's paid out, bigly

they got to do all sorts of testing and internal studies now during the primary, they're going to be lightyears ahead of the GOP come 2020 and beyond

not to mention that other democrats running for lower level offices get to benefit

just unnnggghhhh

Sinteres posted:

The better knock on Hillary as a trendsetting icon is that her political career is built on a foundation of who she was married to.

hmm, true; i forgot about that line after learning more about her, like holy gently caress would bill have even made it past AG/Gov without her??

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Still proud of my governator.

Scorchy
Jul 15, 2006

Smug Statement: Elementary, my dear meatbag.

euphronius posted:

Remember when trump lost a billion dollars in one year

That story was 7 days ago, so no

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

skaboomizzy posted:

MSNBC reports people at the Ryan event in Wisconsin are pissed they won't see Trump or Pence and are sticking around to heckle Ryan

:unsmigghh:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

TALK poo poo GET GROPED

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Before the first debate I thought, "Well this will be a bloodletting due to recent news." But tomorrow's debate.....lol. Just lol forever.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/ChrisMegerian/status/784815506536607745

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

at this point pence has to realize that sticking with donald to the end would be severely damaging to his career in every possible way. i 100% believe that there's a chance of him bailing

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Tatsuta Age posted:

My parents got that last night, but I wasn't there when they opened it. Is it just a request for $$$ or what

zakkro posted:

Sorry to say this, but you gotta move n'assume a new identity. Dems the breaks. :smith:

alnilam posted:

I got a postcard from him recently, it specifically went on about crumbling infrastructure and I was like "yeah and democrats have been desperately trying to pass infrastructure spending for years??"

Like if they knew I was a D, why did they send me that one in particular since that is an issue that any D voter knows democrats are better at? Why wouldn't they send me a postcard about, I dunno, emails or something. Just seems like a really poorly run campaign in the most basic of ways.

"Donald Trump will defeat ISIS once and for all."

:lol: Like ISIS has been on anyone's mind recently. And seriously, I'm a registered voter but I'm not party affiliated, what made anyone think this stupid thing would swing my vote?

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

euphronius posted:

Remember when trump lost a billion dollars in one year

Please take this poo poo to the [ASK] Me about ancient history thread

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

skaboomizzy posted:

hahahahahahaahah

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Samuel Clemens posted:

Haha, if they win.

yeah yeah i know

but if you are pence, what moves do you really have left?

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Karl Sharks posted:

i'm definitely not looking forward to after the election when people downplay hillary's historic victory

just like "well, obama is half white, so he's not really the first black president"

"yeah, hillary is a woman, but gently caress look who she was running against? we could've elected the first potato president!"

I dunno. Trump's campaign is also historic for sinking national politics to a level never seen before. Nothing like this has ever happened. Whoever won an election against a candidate openly opposed by dozens of sitting members of his own party? Seems like you kinda have to take a few points off for that.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i hope more than anything that giuliani and christie are ruined for good

gently caress those guys

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

This is the part in Trading Places where the orange juice futures market drops like a stone

except it's the orange man futures market

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Johnny Joestar posted:

at this point pence has to realize that sticking with donald to the end would be severely damaging to his career in every possible way. i 100% believe that there's a chance of him bailing

What career? Where was he going to go?

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

GOP Primary: Qualifications?
Trump: Rape, Bribery, Adultery, Fraud, and Rape.
GOP Primary: You said rape twice.
Trump: :smugdon:

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

And he didn't even ask me for McDonalds this time!

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp

"Mets suck"

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sinteres posted:

The better knock on Hillary as a trendsetting icon is that her political career is built on a foundation of who she was married to.

bill would have never been elected president if it wasn't for hill sooooo

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

When this is all over, Donald Trump will be giving 2 am infomercials. That or committed involuntarily.

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
Donald Trump is a literal rapist. Confirmed rapist running for President as the nominee of a major party (and not named Bill Clinton) smdh

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

Schnorkles posted:

Trump should not be doing the debate tomorrow it's such a traaaaaappppp

he has to do it. if he ducks the debate its going to look absolutely awful.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
I really hope they don't find a way to get Trump off the ticket and instead keep publicly melting down all the way to a massive landslide loss.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

HILLARY CURES DEPLORABLES posted:

gently caress those guys

Hope they don't escape the wreckage of the trump train

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

This isn't gonna make me like Vince Vaughn in true detective 2

Essential Inks
May 10, 2013

by exmarx

CortezFantastic posted:

we are actually getting closer to this being a reality

What caliber is powerful enough to do that, yet small enough for Donnie to hold one-handed?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

http://i.imgur.com/AGrz49Q.mp4

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

gently caress those guys

who cares about giuliani, he's been off the pages for years now.

christie must loving burn. please save my home state. it is overtaxed and shows absolutely nothing for it because he spend sit all on his lovely buddies.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

gently caress those guys

This too. gently caress giuliani and fat reek

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

face is too symmetrical

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

If Hillary takes 48ish states I probably won't show up to work for a week.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

This debate is going to be legendary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass!

Bob James posted:

"Mets suck"

I will fight you.

• Locked thread