Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Reclaimer posted:

Yeah but bill clinton tho

To be fair, I completely believe Donald on this one but LOL anyway that this is happening to him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Donald Trump thought 12 year old Paris Hilton was hot

yea thats pedo poo poo but not exactly incest

it could go deeper

publishko
Feb 16, 2014
Donald you gently caress you could have lived out the rest of your days as an irrelevant twitter troll but you had to run for president because your feelings got hurt and now your whole life has been nuked :lol:

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
The Day That Trump Got Stumped and Dumped, I'm So Pumped

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Chris James 2 posted:

IMAGINE THE poo poo THEY'RE HOLDING BACK BECAUSE THEY THINK IT'S TOO MUCH

imagine the women that are silent because they're afraid of the death threats from trump supporters

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

YOU A loving HAT posted:

jesus I've been feeling lovely and sick with nausea all day because of PMS, PLEASE GOD no incest news, or I will actually be physically ill, and I really don't want to be

because I'm going to be ill again after that when inevitably SOMEBODY somewhere tries to still defend him for it, even if it's the most rancid redneck supporter from Nowhere Flyover State

oh it won't drop today but i guarantee it's coming

probs nov. 7

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

TotalHell posted:

Oh god.

We're going to get incest reports aren't we.

That's how this will all end.

Oh god.

https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/784853508365258752

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I'm gonna bust

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

http://twitter.com/Olivianuzzi/status/784850957821698048

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

laffo

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Anderson Cooper is staring at a wall wondering what the hell he's going to do tomorrow

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

anime was right posted:

imagine the women that are silent because they're afraid of the death threats from trump supporters

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Schnorkles posted:

Anderson Cooper is staring at a wall wondering what the hell he's going to do tomorrow

"just ask the questions and your prepared followups just ask the questions and your prepared followups just ask-"

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

http://uproxx.com/news/judge-orders-donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Schnorkles posted:

im not a very empathetic person

but man i can't imagine what it must be like to be him rn

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
If I could text myself three years ago a message it would probably be "it's a month before the general election and the incest dam is finally breaking"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Roman Reigns posted:

Consensus on what? The gently caress can they do

Go scorched earth on Trump, give him no help in his campaign and change their messaging to disassociate from him.

The GOP already decided today to cancel their ad mailer campaign to support to Trump.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

He had a magazine write an article write how hot his 15 year old daughter was and there was a photo of her on his lap kissing him and they are on a bed.

This gonna get real bad

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

I posted this in the thread without the cool background:

I think there is a very real risk that in the face of hemorrhaging poll numbers and mass GOP senate/house/etc defections Trump decides to do the one thing that will let him take a win from this: tell his supporters not to vote at all.

That way both his loss and the absolute drubbing of the GOP are actually evidence of just how powerful he is and why you should never gently caress with The Donald.

Trump is a vindictive poo poo. The jackasses that support him will 100% buy the puppet-master idea too.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Schnorkles posted:

First thing he's going to do is ask about this, and it'll be the only thing he does because poo poo will burst into flames for the next 89 and a half minutes

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/KilloughCNN/status/784815225384136704

trump toxx thread poster spotted.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Schnorkles posted:

how far ahead were the town hall questions screened? There's no way tomorrow isn't dominated by 'so, you tell your sons to grab women by the pussy' and poo poo if it's just throwing the doors open to anyone

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015

TotalHell posted:

Oh god.

We're going to get incest reports aren't we.

That's how this will all end.

Oh god.

quote:

One day, I suspect when the father of the family passes away there will be a book written which will describe all of the goings on inside the family and it will probably be written by the mom. She seems the closest to breaking ranks right now. The only thing holding these people together is they all desire fame more than anything and realize if anyone discovers their story, that fame will become infamy and none of them will have a career or make money for the rest of their lives. It all started with the father. The biggest celebrity in the family. He would be on the road and started having sex with progressively younger women who looked like his wife and then one day it just happened. He started having sex with his daughter. The mom knew, and didn't stop him, and when she started molesting her son it seemed to give the whole thing her approval. Apparently the mom never had sex with her son, but did molest him and at one point as he grew older he did try and have sex with her, but she had moved on and was trying to heal and was disgusted that her husband had basically left her for their daughter. Neither of the kids has had anything close to a normal sexual relationship. Their exes tell a tale of performance issues and crazy festishes and the daughter is out of control when it comes to being punished to the point she has scared off boyfriends. There was a crack in the armor a few months ago and the entire family panicked and rallied together to make sure nothing leaked and also to ensure that it never came that close again. The problem they are having is that crack in the armor whispered to someone else and now the whole thing might come tumbling down in the next few weeks.

I'm pretty sure that this is supposed to sound like Hulk Hogan, but I wonder. Then again, it being Trump seems kind of weird because he's been married several times.

http://crazydaysandnights.net/2014/10/todays-blind-items-incest.html

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Schnorkles posted:

Anderson Cooper knows exactly what he's doing tomorrow.

He's going to destroy Donald J Trump.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lincoln was murdered by a mentally ill failed actor desperate for attention, and so was his party.

My kind of admin, my kind of post ;-*

Serf
May 5, 2011

boy it sure is a good thing Bill Clinton isn't running for president

I can't believe he keeps thinking that line of attack will ever work

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

:same:

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

anime was right posted:

maybe ben carson knows what happened because he was a part of it.

trump/doctor sex tape

hypothetically, if you got your daughter pregnant and needed to find a discreet abortion doctor quickly, who would you ask for advi OH GOD drat NO NOW IT'S IN MY HEAD JESUS CHRIST THIS loving ELECTION

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

No one is going to believe us when we talk about this election in 30 years.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Schnorkles posted:

"Okay, I've got a new strategy: just let Hillary murder Trump on live TV for 2 hours."

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The Rapist Debate

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

anime was right posted:

you can say that im a dreamer~~~

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Montasque posted:

Anderson Cooper knows exactly what he's doing tomorrow.

He's going to destroy Donald J Trump.

Anderson sighed as he drew his Katana....

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lincoln was murdered by a mentally ill failed actor desperate for attention, and so was his party.

:holymoley: puit this poo poo on twitter so I can upvote it relentlessly please

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Us: Please, please! It's too much winning. We can't take it anymore Mr Trump. Please stop! Please! We can't handle all this winning!

Trump: No. We have to win more. We're going to win more.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Hahaha

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Those woman finally getting their say, to the nation, would be amazing

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Tatsuta Age posted:

https://twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/767774825943142400

I can't stand it

today is so amazing

I know this is old but I don't caaaaaaare

Please Mr Trump, I cant handle all of this winning

publishko
Feb 16, 2014
you think Ivanka and Chelsea are still gonna be friends after :abuela: murders Ivanka's dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

No, I know, this is peering into the abyss, your balance shifting as you begin to realize what might be down there.

• Locked thread