Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

YOU A loving HAT posted:

To anyone wondering if Clinton will come down on Trump even harder in the next few weeks, when he's pretty much already done and dead now...

She's spent the last 30 years being treated like poo poo in politics for her gender. Sure, there are a lot of things she's done that I've hated and not for her gender, but ALONGSIDE all that, she's endured every gendered insult, gross insinuation, humiliation and patronizing comment you can think of. She's been called a slut, whore and bitch on tshirts for 12 year olds at rallies this year ALONE.

Now she has a doughy orange avatar of all that loving smug male privilege right in front of her and a book full of horrifying secrets about him. She's going to ruin this man. Not because he's the opponent, not just because he's Donald Trump, world's biggest rear end in a top hat. She's gonna do it for 30 years of poo poo and then ascend to the presidency.

I never thought I'd say it about a candidate I don't even like and still highly mistrust, but....here, go ahead, you've earned it Hillary:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The Game Change authors are going to be able to retire with book 3's profits

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

I've enjoyed everyone in national news discovering Bill Mitchell's twitter over the last week.

ever since soneobe posted the rumor that bitchmill is paid by/on behalf of trump, ive o&r'd that in my mind ibto him being pronised a plum role on trumpnews if he remains a loyal soldier

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
the southern state parties remain behind trump, as well as others scattered throughout the midwest.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

YOU A loving HAT posted:

To anyone wondering if Clinton will come down on Trump even harder in the next few weeks, when he's pretty much already done and dead now...

She's spent the last 30 years being treated like poo poo in politics for her gender. Sure, there are a lot of things she's done that I've hated and not for her gender, but ALONGSIDE all that, she's endured every gendered insult, gross insinuation, humiliation and patronizing comment you can think of. She's been called a slut, whore and bitch on tshirts for 12 year olds at rallies this year ALONE.

Now she has a doughy orange avatar of all that loving smug male privilege right in front of her and a book full of horrifying secrets about him. She's going to ruin this man. Not because he's the opponent, not just because he's Donald Trump, world's biggest rear end in a top hat. She's gonna do it for 30 years of poo poo and then ascend to the presidency.

I never thought I'd say it about a candidate I don't even like and still highly mistrust, but....here, go ahead, you've earned it Hillary:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN

the further the knife twists, the bigger the landslide and the more seats she wins.

knife status: 720 degrees

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

:drat:

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

gonna go make some guac

please don't let anything insane happen in the next 15 minutes

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

HAIL GAY SATAN

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

"TRUMP! Remember when I said I'd kill you last?"

"Yeah. Yeah! You did, Arnold!"

*gun cock noise*

"I lied."

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

skaboomizzy posted:

How did sixteen other presidential campaigns not think to tell an intern to listen to Howard Stern tapes and dig up something on Trump

Literally just find the most useless gently caress-up college kid you hired as a favor to some mid-level donor and tell him "Trump was on Howard Stern a lot, listen to those shows and tell Bob in the corner office what stupid poo poo Trump said, but first go ahead and make a Starbucks run"

Sixteen people operating at the highest level of politics in America and all of their advisers and staffs didn't think to do this

And now look what happened

Oh I am 100% certain they did (at the very least, Jeb! and Cruz and Fiorina) but they didn't deploy it until it was already too late, and they seriously thought he'd win anyway so they stayed with their party. Let's face it, what career politician would torpedo their own party? All this outrage is pure pragmatism, it's only because the presidential campaign is effectively over.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Tatsuta Age posted:

gonna go make some guac

OH GOD TRUMP JUST CALLED AN INFANT GIRL A LITTLE SLUT

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

is arnold going to run? are we in the demolition man timeline?

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Tatsuta Age posted:

gonna go make some guac

Look, no promises, ok?

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Tatsuta Age posted:

gonna go make some guac

What do you put in your guac? I use avocado, red onion, cilantro, garlic, tabasco, and lime juice.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I know you're joking, but don't play around like that. This is something that could (and probably has already) happen.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Squizzle posted:

ever since soneobe posted the rumor that bitchmill is paid by/on behalf of trump, ive o&r'd that in my mind ibto him being pronised a plum role on trumpnews if he remains a loyal soldier

nobody wants to see that face regularly on tv

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

They nominated an animated piece of poo poo and it's still gonna get ~200 EVs.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
Republican #22 pens his denouncement tweet of Donald Trump. He pauses, just for a moment, then restores his resolve and stamps his finger down on send. He waits a few moments, then checks the replies to his bold statement, standing against a symbol of perversion and aggression towards women.

"Surely," the man thinks, "the American people will applaud my stance, and stand with me in solidarity."

The replies begin to load. His eager face shifts, scroll by scroll, to a look of fear.

"No...but how...how could they..."

The phone rings. An unknown number. With shaking hands, it reaches his ear, and two simple words are toned.

"Nothing. Matters."

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/falklands_utd/status/784856252052570112

Kurt_Cobain
Jul 9, 2001

Ottermotive Insanity posted:

I only pray that be the end of the debate Trump has listed off the names of women who's pussies he would not grab.
Never Rosie, the worst, Would never-but you know, I will say she has always had a thing for me so what can I say

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
mccain pulled

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Tatum Girlparts posted:

...I honestly can't tell whether you're joking or not.

Stabbatical
Sep 15, 2011

no way that Trump will actually be able to make Trump News after this now

he'll have even less credibility and who the hell would work for it

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Venom Snake posted:

the southern state parties remain behind trump, as well as others scattered throughout the midwest.

So attempting to drop him or trying to force him would force civil war.

Gooooood.

Good.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Barbe Rouge posted:

They nominated an animated piece of poo poo and it's still gonna get ~200 EVs.
Not at the current rate.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Tatum Girlparts posted:

gently caress you I believed it for a second

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
bluetah is gonna happen lmao

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Rise from your knees, nation

https://twitter.com/reidepstein/status/784860368115896320

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Not a Twat
Oct 11, 2010

Oops you almost got away without your Diddy
watching a cnn livesdteram and holy poo poo. there are so many ads. its at least 50% ads. and most of the ads are for healthcare

america really is a nightmare hell land

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/SweetPeaPatsy/status/784851509351559168

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Tatum Girlparts posted:

i mean

yeah

probably

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/784860755678015488

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Too much misogyny for a man with so much respect for women that once told his wife "At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you oval office."

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/TedNesi/status/784855602296156161

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Ottermotive Insanity posted:

is arnold going to run? are we in the demolition man timeline?

Nah, the next Republican to actually succeed at the white house will be one who is not socially conservative. Arnold is pretty purple but he has a lot of social conservative baggage especially on LGBT issues.

Maybe in 2036 or some other future election the GOP will actually become a modern party.

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

Not a Twat posted:

watching a cnn livesdteram and holy poo poo. there are so many ads. its at least 50% ads. and most of the ads are for healthcare

america really is a nightmare hell land

yessir, that's why we've cutting the cord

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

sarmhan posted:

Not at the current rate.

I don't believe the forecasts, people are too lovely. I mean I'd love it if she got like 400+EVs, the Senate and did damage in the house but life isn't fair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

• Locked thread