Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Jazerus posted:

At this point comparisons between Donald Trump and George Wallace are very unflattering

for Wallace

Wallace may have done worse. We now know Kennedy certainly did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
Oh yeah LA Times Tracking poll ticked up 1 point today for Trump

:laugh:

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Nah, that one has way too many syllables for Trump.

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!

Pick posted:

It's still blowing my mind they care about women

Voters. They care about women voters.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Wikkheiser posted:

I'm in Texas and voting Hillary.

Be like me.

Same

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

berserker posted:

Honest to God I think it's Michelle Obama

Endorph posted:

ellen degeneres?
Oprah

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Me three.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
I can't seem how the Clinton Camp what ever they have can be worse than this but here's looking forward to it.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Rhesus Pieces posted:

Oh my good god :flashfap:

Prestor Jane has said a lot about how high on his supply Trump was for so long and how he is now crashing, and I can't help but be worried for myself and others. I don't think we will ever have access to a source this pure and uncut ever again, and as far as I can tell, we only have enough supply left to last another month. I'm scared.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
There is a tape of Melania saying "whitey"

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
The talking heads on CNN are going crazy now, this is the best loving thing I've ever seen except it's affecting my ability to get work done.

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Trump shill on CNN tries to compare Pussygate to Clinton Foundation. Poppy Harlow shut it down

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Wikkheiser posted:

Be like me.

58% of white women. 58% of white women.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Tender Bender posted:

The story for the first half of yesterday was about how Trump was still insisting, after the real culprit confessed and they were exonerated, that the Central Park 5 were guilty, if not of the rape then they must have been committing some other crime, because obviously. It was getting passed around in the usual circles of people who trash talk Trump, and immediately vanished when the pussy video dropped, because surprise surprise most of the media and certainly the GOP doesn't care about racism.

This, again, is why an N word tape is nothing.

HarveyxCosmonaut
Jan 27, 2009
Since this thread is moving so fast sorry if this has been addressed. If Trump drops out can the GOP replace him? Like can they get someone else on the ballot or do they essentially forfeit the presidency in order to focus on the downticket? I doubt he will, but I could see him quitting if he does poorly in the debates to later claim that the media and GOP establishment prevented him from MAGA and he would totally would have been elected president if not for them.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

trash person posted:

Trump shill on CNN tries to compare Pussygate to Clinton Foundation. Poppy Harlow shut it down

Anyone got a link to this?

DICKS FOR DINNER
Sep 6, 2008

Stand Proud
Utah's final polling results are going to be a fun one. Even before all this poo poo happened, the most recent poll had 34% Trump/25% Clinton/13% Johnson/12% McMullin. This sure as gently caress doesn't help him with Mormons so hopefully this works out into an absolutely jaw-dropping 4-way clusterfuck.

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

Wikkheiser posted:

Be like me.

:agreed:

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

HarveyxCosmonaut posted:

Since this thread is moving so fast sorry if this has been addressed. If Trump drops out can the GOP replace him?

NOPE!

Secret Agent X23
May 11, 2005

Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore.

Periodiko posted:

The campaign's official stance is it was just "locker-room talk" and he was joking.

"Stance." LOL. That word's long ruined for Republicans.

Yeah, sorry. My inner ten-year-old just comes out at times.

But a story about furniture shopping seems like an awfully odd direction to take something like that if it's just guys making stuff up. On the other hand, I can't lie convincingly enough to take part in talk like that (not that the bar's set all that high in the first place), so what do I know?

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Josef bugman posted:

Anyone got a link to this?

It's ongoing. The Trump supporter is insane, he's having a full-on meltdown.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

HarveyxCosmonaut posted:

Since this thread is moving so fast sorry if this has been addressed. If Trump drops out can the GOP replace him? Like can they get someone else on the ballot or do they essentially forfeit the presidency in order to focus on the downticket? I doubt he will, but I could see him quitting if he does poorly in the debates to later claim that the media and GOP establishment prevented him from MAGA and he would totally would have been elected president if not for them.

QuoProQuid posted:

The RNC is empowered to fill vacancies that occur “by reason of death, declination, or otherwise,” with the 168 members of the committee voting for a replacement.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

berserker posted:

Oh yeah LA Times Tracking poll ticked up 1 point today for Trump

:laugh:

My honest opinion at this point is that aggregators should ignore that poll, it's awful in every way and essentially tells us nothing useful.

DICKS FOR DINNER
Sep 6, 2008

Stand Proud

HarveyxCosmonaut posted:

Kinda? If Trump dropped out on his own volition or was incapacitated and unable to run in some way, they couldn't replace him on the ballot itself, but electors for red states would put their votes towards whoever the replacement was, afaik. This is all unprecedented poo poo though so no one actually knows for sure.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
The "even worse" tape they're hinting at is almost undoubtedly Trump saying the n-word. And not just saying the n-word, but a whole load of "macaca"-level ultra-racist poo poo along with it too. Trump has gotten to where he is because of barely-veiled racism, but no one likes explicit open racists in America. Trump gets caught saying the n-word on tape and his only surrogate left will be David Duke.

Wikkheiser posted:

Be like me.

drat right I'm gonna be proud voting Hillary here in Texas :hfive:

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit
And some of yall were worried that Trump was gonna pull it off somehow. I'm glad the stress of that is now over and we can concentrate on making Hillary's victory margin as large as possible rather than stressing over doomsday "what-if's" centered around a hypothetical Trump Presidency.

That said, based on my experiences with narcissists like Trump I suggest everyone try and find as much mirth in this situation as possible, because whatever comes out after this is going to be worse. And there is going to be a ton of it. And it is going to keep coming.

Also Trump is not going to take this well at all. This is very probably the start of the full on meltdown that I projected.

Also Also: Trump's followers are not going to handle this well either.

So with that said.......

...........buckle the gently caress in, this ride is about to get wild as gently caress.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Gawker, release the Trump sex tape

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

PT6A posted:

It's ongoing. The Trump supporter is insane, he's having a full-on meltdown.

The more meltdowns like these we have on camera the better. Anyone got some good Trumpist meltdowns to share?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Goddamn it CNN went to commercial I wanted to see the meltdown.

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Yeah the Trump guy on CNN is not an A-lister it seems like. Stressing hard going into commercial break.

Poppy Harlow asked him to name one thing that CNN hadn't covered about Hilary Clinton and he had no answer

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

There is a difference if you are a white suburbanite who posts Blue Lives Matter!! all over their facebook that pretends they aren't racist and actually supporting an openly racist candidate. Trump's support among minorities probably can't get any lower but a new tape could make some his voters at least start hiding their support.

At that point do they even bother to slink into the voting booth?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

eightpole posted:

That 4 year old draws good as hell
I actually drew better at that age.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

Gawker, release the Trump sex tape

Finally, a penis smaller than that of the bastard traitor Hollywood Hogan!

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/784874471509397504

e: whoops, wrong thread, sorry.

Scott Forstall fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Oct 8, 2016

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

HarveyxCosmonaut posted:

Since this thread is moving so fast sorry if this has been addressed. If Trump drops out can the GOP replace him? Like can they get someone else on the ballot

trump can drop out and the rnc can replace him, but ballots have been printed and in several states returned already. there's no changing the names at this point

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
I'm going to die if at the debate when they go to shake hands, Hillary uses her other hand to guard her crotch.

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

I want to marry Poppy Harlow right now

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

I'm going to die if at the debate when they go to shake hands, Hillary uses her other hand to guard her crotch.

offers him some tic tacs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Hillary walks out in a diving suit carrying a tazer.

• Locked thread