Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Baloogan posted:

ill edit it to something super pro trump if u want

I really wish you would.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

The Kingfish posted:

I would but I'm probably gonna lose this account in November anyway.

you don't get permabanned ya know

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

P. sure you lose your av when you get banned.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
change queued up! and ya you lose av on banning

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

it's a gunna be new era for ol' karl... new av, new posting style, just you wait

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Baloogan posted:

Thanks boss :cheers:

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
lol if you don't think that by December 2016 Jeb! will be remembered as the Last True Republican and the Only Man Who Could Have Beaten Hillary

perfect outcome for Jeb! imo

Series DD Funding
Nov 25, 2014

by exmarx

Nude Bog Lurker posted:

lol if you don't think that by December 2016 Jeb! will be remembered as the Last True Republican and the Only Man Who Could Have Beaten Hillary

the quickly dying republican establishment will remember him that way. the trumpstaffel will blame crooked hillary's election fraud and they're likely to completely take over the gop at this point

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Nude Bog Lurker posted:

https://twitter.com/johnkasich/status/709484225490059264

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Jesus christ the "moderate" Republican would have been even worse than Trump.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Jewel Repetition posted:

The only good thing I have to say about Kasich is that he seemed to be the only person in the Republican primary who thought of the presidency as a job, rather than as a birthright or a conquest.

Like, he'd be a lovely, awful president with horrible policies and I'd never in a zillion years vote for him. And I'd still rather see him elected than any of the other fuckers in the Republican primary. That's how low the bar is.

Well, maybe Gilmore. He wasn't a completely horrible governor when I lived in Virginia.

But yeah, I don't see Jeb remembered favorably by the Republican establishment in 2020. (Though as we have seen, a lot can happen in a short time in politics, and it wouldn't be impossible for Jeb to reinvent himself.) I think we're more likely to see revisionist history of Rubio as The Republicans' Grand Missed Opportunity than him, though.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Pataki was the best republican

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

docbeard posted:

The only good thing I have to say about Kasich is that he seemed to be the only person in either primary who thought of the presidency as a job, rather than as a birthright or a conquest.

FYP.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

I'm cool with losing an AV during a ban but losing the ability to get PMs sucks so bad.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Rand alPaul posted:

I'm cool with losing an AV during a ban but losing the ability to get PMs sucks so bad.

well then doant POST SO BAD jeez

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

well then doant POST SO BAD jeez

My posts are the best. People tell me how great they are.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Jewel Repetition posted:

Not to mention a kasich presidency would have worked the white house kitchen staff to death.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

etalian posted:

Not to mention a kasich presidency would have worked the white house kitchen staff to death.

lol they would celebrate after 8 years of the obama's eating nothing but vegtables and drinking nothing but rainwater

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Baloogan posted:

lol they would celebrate after 8 years of the obama's eating nothing but vegtables and drinking nothing but rainwater

maybe the chefs will be happy but i wouldn't want to be the white house spit boy just turning chickens for 12 hours a day.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Al! posted:

maybe the chefs will be happy but i wouldn't want to be the white house spit boy just turning chickens for 12 hours a day.

Kasich would have to hire 5-6 extra cooks just to make pancakes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDOWzQGu8Oc

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i think if i were rich as gently caress id have a chef just in charge of syrup
and maybe make my own in deepest darkest frenchest quebek where the sonud of english words being spoken aloud would kill the towns people

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I read somewhere that aside from state dinners and receptions, the president pays for his family's own meals.

But he makes $400K a year plus stipends

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Your candidate, cucked.
https://twitter.com/DannyEFreeman/status/784802537719431170

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Bernie Sanders turning into the classiest ally Clinton could have hoped for without actually compromising his ideals and message is one of the nicest surprises in an election season filled with not-nice surprises.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

docbeard posted:

Bernie Sanders turning into the classiest ally Clinton could have hoped for without actually compromising his ideals and message is one of the nicest surprises in an election season filled with not-nice surprises.

He's also very pragmatic at the end of the day, by holding out he was able to get more his platform adopted by Hillary and despite her flaws, she's more closely aligned with his beliefs than the horrible Trump.

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

docbeard posted:

I love him for it

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

docbeard posted:

Hillary people are still pissed and ready to blame him if they lose.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Rand alPaul posted:

No one is bent out of shape about Sanders anymore, his bent knee has healed all wounds.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

lmao, Nina Turner is dumb af
https://twitter.com/Shizzletheland/status/784615691710263300
https://twitter.com/ninaturner/status/784757671496781826

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Mrit posted:

No one is bent out of shape about Sanders anymore, his bent knee has healed all wounds.

It's still fun to jab the sore bernie bros from time to time but bernie is a cool.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Bip Roberts posted:

It's still fun to jab the sore bernie bros from time to time but bernie is a cool.

He will be releasing new books this november and will probably be up with Hillary when she takes the oath of the presidency.

Lathespin.gif
May 19, 2005
Pillbug

Bernie Sanders: still cool, always good

plasticowlmachine
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Rand alPaul posted:

nah not remotely

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

etalian posted:

He's also very pragmatic at the end of the day, by holding out he was able to get more his platform adopted by Hillary and despite her flaws, she's more closely aligned with his beliefs than the horrible Trump.

yeah

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

docbeard posted:

she doesn't deserve him nor do the hillaries who poo poo on him constantly

plasticowlmachine posted:

nah not remotely

lol zoux was super pissed about bernie and a hero to many hillaries

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Bernie is good and cool

and I wonder if Hillary will blow the dust off the binder on heath care that Republicans forced her to shelf because she was a woman~

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Lastgirl posted:

Bernie is good and cool

and I wonder if Hillary will blow the dust off the binder on heath care that Republicans forced her to shelf because she was a woman~

she will not. she's already made it clear she doesn't believe in that stuff anymore: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-single-payer-health-care-will-never-ever-happen/

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Condiv posted:

she will not. she's already made it clear she doesn't believe in that stuff anymore: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-single-payer-health-care-will-never-ever-happen/

Umm do you know who's in congress? Why is this a controversial statement?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Condiv posted:

she doesn't deserve him nor do the hillaries who poo poo on him constantly

Join me, and we can rule the galaxy as father and son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Bip Roberts posted:

Umm do you know who's in congress? Why is this a controversial statement?

never != someday

never != not possible right now

• Locked thread