Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Let us English
Feb 21, 2004

Actual photo of Let Us English, probably seen here waking his wife up in the morning talking about chemical formulae when all she wants is a hot cup of shhhhh

なんでもさせる
"Let you do anything."

Holy poo poo, it's a direct translation but it somehow sounds even more disgusting and dehumanizing in Japanese.

Still catching up on the thread and my desire to indulge my schadenfreude is killing all productivity. I just can't stop reading.

Let us English fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Oct 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Samurai Sanders posted:

In those online gambling markets is there any money on whether she shakes his hand or not?

I think this is actually a very important question. Somehow the optics of smiling warmly while shaking his hand then literally less than three minutes later advising Americans that he is a sexual predator entirely unfit for the office of the Presidency would seem... poor.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Once upon a time, I respected this man :negative:

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
I'm so loving mad I won't get to watch this debate live tonight.

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

Maneck posted:

Nil. He loves himself. He's probably proud of how he has handled this.

Budd Dwyer's actions were actually incredibly narcissistic. The reason he told everyone to back up is because they were ruining his moment. He didn't want to be interrupted because this was his thing and how dare you interrupt. He couldn't conceive that the people in the room didn't want to see him shoot himself in the head.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Michael Moore tearfully screams as he turns into a corndog.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Ewww

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

"Many people are saying this."

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Let us English posted:

なんでもさせる

Holy poo poo, it's a direct translation but it somehow sounds even more disgusting and dehumanizing in Japanese.

Still catching up on the thread and my desire to indulge my schadenfreude is killing all productivity. I just can't stop reading.

Does that translate to "Let you do whatever"?

edit: anything sounds better

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Bushiz posted:

Christie and Giuliani have nothing. Newt probably saw the writing on the wall and increased his time commitment at the animal sanctuary near his house. In helping rescue animals, Newt has something better to do than be a part of the trump campaign. Rudy and Chris do not.

Didn't Christie's state just suffer a terrible rail accident?

Castomira
Feb 24, 2011

Fuck you Eva Marie, if you have to be right there next to all of my posts you don't even get to have red hair. You're a dryad now.
:froggonk:

Trevor Hale posted:

Budd Dwyer's actions were actually incredibly narcissistic. The reason he told everyone to back up is because they were ruining his moment. He didn't want to be interrupted because this was his thing and how dare you interrupt. He couldn't conceive that the people in the room didn't want to see him shoot himself in the head.
He almost certainly believed people wanted him to commit cowboy seppuku, yeah, but narcissistic is a weird word choice. He had a second gun in his boot because he was so scared someone would prevent him from killing himself.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

TheScott2K posted:

Trump is going to show up to the debate ready to burn Hillary on Lewinsky, it's not going to work at all because unlike Jeb! she actually prepares for the most obvious questions she could be asked, and then he's going to...walk out? Like, what the gently caress does he do for 90 minutes tonight?

He is going to try on that and fail. Attacking someone on that line really requires a careful touch so it doesn't sound like he is blaming her for Bill's behavior. Along with as you said Clinton having assuredly coming up with a counter for that exact topic.

He is going to meltdown and it is going to be bad.

I'm all in on PJ's theories now. With the release of his tape he has been completely cut off from any the type of attention he has been getting. When he gets in front of average people and doesn't get the validation he craves he is going to lash out hard and make himself look like a god drat maniac.

With how hard his fall has been I almost feel a little sympathetic. Despite how vile and terrible this person is, we could be watching a person's psyche literally crumble. He's evil and all but it's tough to want to see that in anyone.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Let us English posted:

なんでもさせる
"Let you do anything."

We're watching this flaming boat 'till it sinks, my friend. Come hell or high water.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

OxySnake posted:

He's evil and all but it's tough to want to see that in anyone.
I'm up to the challenge.

ohgodwhat
Aug 6, 2005

Instant Sunrise posted:

Dirt worse than him marrying his own cousin?

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

OxySnake posted:

He is going to try on that and fail. Attacking someone on that line really requires a careful touch so it doesn't sound like he is blaming her for Bill's behavior. Along with as you said Clinton having assuredly coming up with a counter for that exact topic.

He is going to meltdown and it is going to be bad.

I'm all in on PJ's theories now. With the release of his tape he has been completely cut off from any the type of attention he has been getting. When he gets in front of average people and doesn't get the validation he craves he is going to lash out hard and make himself look like a god drat maniac.

With how hard his fall has been I almost feel a little sympathetic. Despite how vile and terrible this person is, we could be watching a person's psyche literally crumble. He's evil and all but it's tough to want to see that in anyone.

The Vindication of Prester Jane by The Narcissist Donald Trump should be the forum subtitle.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

OxySnake posted:

He's evil and all but it's tough to want to see that in anyone.

I'm down with watching Downfall happen in real time WITHOUT the war that kills millions of people.

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
A thought just occurred to me: to whoever I got to toxx that Johnson would get at least 5% of the popular vote, boy do I look stupid now.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

go gently caress yourself

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Did he just puppetmaster defense his own arzying.

Did I see that.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
No idea how reliable this is but
https://twitter.com/DeeTwoCents/status/785144663774822400

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

D1E posted:

I think this is actually a very important question. Somehow the optics of smiling warmly while shaking his hand then literally less than three minutes later advising Americans that he is a sexual predator entirely unfit for the office of the Presidency would seem... poor.

"I'll shake his hand at the end, I don't want to go 90 minutes without washing"

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

should I see LCD soundsystem in one of their last shows on this tour or watch the debate live...decisions decisions

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Mr. Trump no I cannot take all this winning.

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

To all those wondering if Trump would actually use the nuclear option against an opponent...

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

So I was right, he really is planning to push Trump out of his airplane tonight.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Delayed, but
:thurman:

:getin:

Or :frogout:, depending on perspective.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

OxySnake posted:

yeah it's easy to forget that a mentally ill person is going to have a public mental breakdown before the eyes of the world until, you know, it's scheduled to happen live on television

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

D1E posted:

I think she'll smile and wave to the crowd, and then go completely :geno: when shaking Trump's hand. Trump will try to say something nice, and she will remain silent. She then turns back to the crowd with a huge smile and more waving.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

greatn posted:

Seriously if the Russians want to use hacking to help Donnie in the election they should hack his social media accounts.

I wonder if Donnie's password/IT security is the ONE competent thing he does right.

Like his passwords are length 30 mixed case alphanums and symbols.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

boner confessor posted:

yeah it's easy to forget that a mentally ill person is going to have a public mental breakdown before the eyes of the world until, you know, it's scheduled to happen live on television

But it's the best kind of breakdown for someone with narcissistic personality disorder.

It will actually be therapeutic.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

straight up brolic posted:

should I see LCD soundsystem in one of their last shows on this tour or watch the debate live...decisions decisions

If you have not seen them live go see them live. The gifs and YouTubes of Donald Trump self-terminating will be there when you get back. You don't know when James Murphy is going to hang up his hat for real this time.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

PhazonLink posted:

I wonder if Donnie's password/IT security is the ONE competent thing he does right.

"Ilik3BigButtsIC4nN0tLie!!1947"

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

D1E posted:

But it's the best kind of breakdown for someone with narcissistic personality disorder.

It will actually be therapeutic.

Can old dogs learn new tricks?

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

PhazonLink posted:

I'd be shocked. I don't think he knows enough words to come up with a complex password like that.

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea
How the gently caress is Ana Navarro a republican

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Pyroxene Stigma posted:

I'd be shocked. I don't think he knows enough words to come up with a complex password like that.

He knows a lot of words -- the best words, even -- because his brain is very big and he's said a lot of things.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

boner confessor posted:

Theres limits to caring that someone is mentally ill and feeling sorry for them and their actions. To an extent all murderers are mentally ill but they're not all innocent by teason of mental defect.

Donald Trump is who Elliot Rodger wishes he was.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

axeil posted:

The Vindication of Prester Jane by The Narcissist Donald Trump should be the forum subtitle.

USPOL Nov: The Vindication of Prester Jane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Pyroxene Stigma posted:

Doesn't Trump famously avoid computers? Like I remember reading somewhere that he never has one on his desk or with him or anything and he hates email. All he uses his phone for is calls and twitter so it's pretty easy to keep things secure IT-wise then.

• Locked thread