Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
" Would you rather ebola or aids" My dads take on the election. Something something about Bill Clinton ran across a tarmac to talk in a private conference with the attorney general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
If that guy truly thought his career was at risk from releasing the tapes he wouldn't have mentioned that "oh I've seen it but i'll only release it if you pay me" stuff. It's as simple as that, and a bunch of nobodies swearing this guy who's been in the business for like 20 years can't be trusted to judge his odds is pretty hilarious.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Cart posted:

I'm non-American, but used to live in Seattle and am moving to Vegas for work in a couple of weeks.

Without years of context, what's the general opinion on Anderson Cooper as moderator and his political beefs or leanings?

on live tv called out the Florida Attorney General trying to score brownie points right after the FL nightclub shooting.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

Hollismason posted:

" Would you rather ebola or aids" My dads take on the election.

Your dad's take aspires to be room-temperature

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

trash person posted:

https://twitter.com/KellyannePolls/status/785184351164198913

This reminds me of the pictures you see on those true crime shows as the last photo they were happy together, before one of the two kills the other.

Serious :pwn: going on in this picture.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Hollismason posted:

" Would you rather ebola or aids" My dads take on the election. Something something about Bill Clinton ran across a tarmac to talk in a private conference with the attorney general.

I see your dad is a big fan of South Park

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Even if people were inclined to leak footage to kill Trump, even at the expense of their jobs, why would they now? Trump is a dead man walking politically. Why even chance loving your own career to throw another match into the already raging bonfire.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Mike Duncan 3000: The History of the American Empire

:circlefap:

Slightly related: I'm super stoked for Storm Before the Storm.

Same

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

Hollismason posted:

I don't think your dad knows how far aids research has comes since Philadelphia came out

Revelation 2-13
May 13, 2010

Pillbug

Cart posted:

Without years of context, what's the general opinion on Anderson Cooper as moderator and his political beefs or leanings?

He played an elven thief in dungeons and dragons.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

remusclaw posted:

Even if people were inclined to leak footage to kill Trump, even at the expense of their jobs, why would they now? Trump is a dead man walking politically. Why even chance loving your own career to throw another match into the already raging bonfire.

run up the score. the worse he does, the more likely dems are to maybe capture the house and senate.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

greatn posted:

Serious :pwn: going on in this picture.

I was going to say. Conway's got more than a hint of mad-eye happening.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

trash person posted:

https://twitter.com/KellyannePolls/status/785184351164198913

This reminds me of the pictures you see on those true crime shows as the last photo they were happy together, before one of the two kills the other.

Now somebody needs to photoshop this to switch the faces for maximum :stare: factor.

Paging Everdraed to the USPOL thread, Everdraed to the USPOL thread, thanks.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Cart posted:

I'm non-American, but used to live in Seattle and am moving to Vegas for work in a couple of weeks.

He's generally well-regarded in the industry. He's an openly gay man from a wealthy family.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Augus posted:

Donald looks like he is genuinely happy, Conway looks like she hasn't slept for days and is trying really hard to pose for the picture. Accurate.

He doesn't, actually. It's a forced smile. There's no tension around his eyes like you'd see with a real smile.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

run up the score. the worse he does, the more likely dems are to maybe capture the house and senate.

He's already quit playing team sports. The best thing right now is likely to keep him running so he can war with the traitors he see's all around him.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

I don't think most of the people in a position to leak the tape will actually care about that, though.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Kit Walker posted:

He doesn't, actually. It's a forced smile. There's no tension around his eyes like you'd see with a real smile.

He should smile but not to much. And really work on his body language. Other women can tell these things.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Sitting with a bunch of old white people at a family reunion. Trump is done.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Hollismason posted:

I'd rather HIV than Ebola as HIV can be treated/managed, and it doesn't kill you very fast compared to Ebola. Easy choice.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Hollismason posted:

AIDS, easy question.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Cart posted:

Save Anderson Cooper (and John King for map analysis) and then burn CNN to the ground and salt the earth.

PhazonLink posted:

on live tv called out the Florida Attorney General trying to score brownie points right after the FL nightclub shooting.
This is one of the reasons he's pretty good.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

remusclaw posted:

Because now's the time you can get the most money and fame for doing it. That's simple economics.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

PT6A posted:

I'd rather HIV than Ebola as HIV can be treated/managed, and it doesn't kill you very fast compared to Ebola. Easy choice.

Id rather go for Ebola. It might hurt initially but with 1st world care, and ealry diagnosis the mortality rate is incredibly low.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Goatman Sacks posted:

Clinton HQ this weekend:

I'm the white woman on the left dancing like every white person ever.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Hollismason posted:

tell your dad I hope he gets AIDS

because it's a treatable illness now

ohgodwhat
Aug 6, 2005

I didn't know you could learn so much about what goes on behind the scenes in TV production from Wikipedia. It really does have everything.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

fishmech posted:

Because now's the time you can get the most money and fame for doing it. That's simple economics.

But, you'd also get sued into oblivion by a vengeful former boss. So it's not as if it's all high reward with little risk.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

PT6A posted:

Beaten but yeah, that's a dumb question on many levels but the fact that those two diseases aren't even comparable makes it an easy answer.

Captain Stalin
May 11, 2004

Have no fear, the Captain is here!
Assuming a map similar to 2008, and not a Mondale like stomp, who in the Trump campaign has a career left after this?

Pence looks like he will as he seems happy to play both sides as Trump's right hand man, and the RNCs inside man.

Everyone else looks like they're hosed though. Christie is going to be run out on the rail and I don't think anyone is going to remember Rudy fondly in the slightest.

Captain Stalin fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Oct 9, 2016

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Captain Stalin posted:

I don't think anyone is going to remember Rudy fondly in the slightest.

But, but 9/11!!

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

WeAreTheRomans posted:

tell your dad I hope he gets AIDS

because it's a treatable illness now

HIV is very treatable but how well is full blown AIDS treatable?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
So, any comments on the Apprentice producer claiming there is an N-word video

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
ITT: People who have never been under an NDA talk about how breaking one is no big deal.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Nothing to comment about since the video hasn't been leaked.

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!

Evil Fluffy posted:

ITT: People who have never been under an NDA talk about how breaking one is no big deal.

*takes a swig of Mtn Dew, downs a Cheeto*

Well as someone who was in the World of Warcraft beta, I think I know a thing or two about NDAs.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hasn't been leaked, and won't if mark burnett has anything to say about it.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

HIV is very treatable but how well is full blown AIDS treatable?

serious and expensive and often fatal, but treatable

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Crazy Ted posted:

Nothing to comment about since the video hasn't been leaked.

at least its yet another thing Trump has to be worried about. He needs to basically spend his days looking over his shoulder because he knows how much damaging poo poo is floating around out there just waiting to be released.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

fishmech posted:

I don't know I buy that. The Trump pussy grabber tape certainly hasn't pushed a new celebrity into the spotlight, and even if the leaker had introduced it themselves, what does that get them beyond a minute of air time before the poo poo people actually care about? Maybe you luck out and get a job as a pundit on a news channel. But how long does that last for you when you have nothing else to offer?

• Locked thread