Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Well according to <opinions>, the Clintons are responsible for over 50 deaths personally, many more deaths implicitly, and they are covering up dozens of rapes, dodged taxes, sold secrets, etc etc etc.

Clearly Trump is the better choice.

Wake up sheeple.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I heard that Hillary eats babies for lunch

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

TotalLossBrain posted:

Well according to <opinions>, the Clintons are responsible for over 50 deaths personally, many more deaths implicitly, and they are covering up dozens of rapes,

If it's a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.
Just lol at the Americans trying to rationalise voting for the lesser of two evils

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Andrast posted:

Most of the far right parties in Europe that are actually in the parliament of their respective countries are more left-wing than the republicans.

lmao nice rationalization

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
At thos point anyone that votes for Trump is supporting racism, misogyny, bigotry, and ignorance. I have no problem telling any Trump supporter that to their face. gently caress em.

Same for anyone that says Hillary is just as bad as Trump.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
If an airplane were on a treadmill, could it take off?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

zakharov posted:

If an airplane were on a treadmill, could it take off?

only if the pilot is eating a hot dog sandwich

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Follow up: does .999... = 1?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

TheMaskedUgly posted:

Just lol at the Americans trying to rationalise voting for the lesser of two evils

If this is how you feel about it, you don't realize just how evil Trump really is.

Calling the decision "the lesser of two evils" is like trying to decide "the lesser of two evils" when given the choice between walking across glass to escape a burning building, or walking across glass to escape a burning building and then getting slapped in the face and run over by a truck and your family murdered and their graves defiled.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Alaois posted:

lmao nice rationalization

lmao nice shitpost

Seriously though, this "my country is less bad than yours at X" thing is always terrible and dumb

Andrast has a new favorite as of 20:24 on Oct 9, 2016

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
So I'm sitting here eating my open faced hot dog sandwich wondering how people wipe their asses and

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

donald trump has literally raped several people, including minors, and proudly admits as much when he thinks no one is listening

but hillary clinton sometimes schmoozes with rich people! donald trump would never do something like that!!!!

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Andrast posted:

Last year Hillary said she was 67 years old.

Now she claims to be 68 years old.

Which is it, Hill? Better keep your story straight.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

They're both lovely people but then again America is a lovely country as are its citizens

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

one is a lovely person and the other one is a woman who does the exact same things that any man in power does but she's a woman.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

I can't wait until haunt for century rolls the dice and bans or probs people for this boring rear end election derail :D That'll be some good, organic, and homegrown schadenfreude right there!

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

as a girl hillary punched a boy to protect some baby rabbits :colbert:

Dr Sun Try
May 23, 2009

Plaster Town Cop

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

as a girl hillary punched a boy to protect some baby rabbits :colbert:

and that boys name was Donald Trump !

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/785126957658861568

Outrail posted:

Can't find it. Got a link or some keywords?
Yeah here

Kurieg posted:

Yes apparently It's lower quality thank the one on their website that I apparently can't directly link to.
The video is titled "Evangelical leaders plead for Trump denunciation"

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Yessssss

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

value-brand cereal posted:

I can't wait until haunt for century rolls the dice and bans or probs people for this boring rear end election derail :D That'll be some good, organic, and homegrown schadenfreude right there!

What has been going on in the past few days in the Trump campaign definitely counts as schadenfreude, and we're allowing it to be discussed in this thread for the time being, because it's only expected to get even more entertaining.

ShaunO
Jan 29, 2006

haunt for century posted:

What has been going on in the past few days in the Trump campaign definitely counts as schadenfreude, and we're allowing it to be discussed in this thread for the time being, because it's only expected to get even more entertaining.

PYF ~No Politics~: Political Edition :eng99:

Back to the regular programming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foXnCdIfGzs

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

ShaunO posted:

PYF ~No Politics~: Political Edition :eng99:

The trick is sorting out discussion from derail. :eng101:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Kangarookie posted:

They're both lovely people but then again America is a lovely country as are its citizens

As an American I can confirm each and every one of us is lovely.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Sagebrush posted:

one is a lovely person and the other one is a woman who does the exact same things that any man in power does but she's a woman.

This.

And to contribute to the thread:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

The look on the interviewer's face as he realises where that train of thought is going is brilliant. Then the look on Rudy's face when he realises what he's said is even better.

Was Rudy ever planning a tilt at the presidency, or has he hitched his wagon to the Trump Train to get a cabinet position or something? Seems like he'd be too old to run in 2020.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

haunt for century posted:

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/784924043942195200

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

BrianBoitano posted:

This.

This is like every goddamm match in overwatch at my lovely ranking.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Andrast posted:

Yeah, but dead babies only. There's no crime in that, right?

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

mcbexx posted:

Depends on how they taste.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Stex T posted:

Depends on how they taste.

I'm told the taste varies from person to person.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

BrianBoitano posted:

This.

I don't care that this is staged they have amazing comedic timing.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

ps he died

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

mcbexx posted:

Nah, it's not even whole dead babies, just the parts Planned Parenthood can't sell on the black market

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Nah, it's not even whole dead babies, just the parts Planned Parenthood can't sell on the black market

Like the babyback, babyback, babyback ribs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv3I6mz0tBY

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Imagine I just posted the entirety of tonight's debate here.

https://twitter.com/ughHugs/status/785301585916198912/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧