Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

Quorum posted:

Charitably assuming we split the remaining undecideds roughly evenly:

thanks, and

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Amergin posted:

Take Hillary's threats seriously, not Trump's.

What Trump supporters actually think.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

speng31b posted:

Who the gently caress is this guy and why does he get to talk about our country.

Someone said it before but he's the low functioning dimwit from Arrested Development that people don't realize because of the accent.

Hydrocodone
Sep 26, 2007

Was Cory Lewandowski sent to CNN for babysitting? Because he's a whiny loving baby.

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Wow, Cory is like a fish flopping around on land. Hahaha squirm, rear end in a top hat.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Hydrocodone posted:

Was Cory Lewandowski sent to CNN for babysitting? Because he's a whiny loving baby.

Lewandowski is a frakenstein of white male mediocrity and anger

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

On Terra Firma posted:

He just doubled down on the special prosecutor thing.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785290517835841536
He said "If" :laugh:

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
It's funny, Donald Trump's only good answer was saying how Clinton is tough and never gives up.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I'm not sure if anyone brought it up much either but he went after Machado AGAIN.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

let the bringer of destruction commence

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
This doesn't seem like a healthy attitude:
https://twitter.com/katherinemiller/status/785331114739167232

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Nigel Farrage is a loving idiot. Thanks for listening.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
Maybe not the best optics from an HRC spokesperson, and th eapology was necessary, but the original sentiment is appreciated:
https://twitter.com/JesseLehrich/status/785294631382712321
hey, @realDonaldTrump – regarding your claim that Captain Khan would be alive if you were president:
go gently caress yourself.

https://twitter.com/JesseLehrich/status/785301922068692998
I want to apologize for the clearly inappropriate nature and language of this personal tweet. Sorry all.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

All I can say is, when Trump threatened to jail Hillary on stage - for every campaign finance law Trump's broken, to everyone investigating his charity, his businesses... this is like a dare. Why the gently caress would he go there. Just why?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Amergin posted:

This is why Dems will never get the Trump vote.

Why would we even want it? You can keep the bigots, thank you very much.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Jesus loving christ fire Lewandowski now

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
Why is he doubling down on that talking point? Like, Trump is still poo poo but there is effective campaigning his team could have built on from that debate.

Instead Trump is doubling down on the absolute worst aspect of his debate, Kellyanne is literally vomiting at the most basic of questions, Farage compared Trump to a gorilla dominating a woman.
They could have formed decent narratives out of this but instead immediately decided to focus on factors and statements that will alienate all but their base.

Are they trying to lose on purpose? Is this The Producers?

Springtime for Donald and Kellyanne?

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I wonder if this line of "oh men talk like this all the time in a locker room" is going to alienate a lot of men who don't actually talk like that. I hope it does.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Did someone quietly pause to tell her she'd been sexually assaulted?

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Captain Khan was killed in 2004 as a note.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

speng31b posted:

All I can say is, when Trump threatened to jail Hillary on stage - for every campaign finance law Trump's broken, to everyone investigating his charity, his businesses... this is like a dare. Why the gently caress would he go there. Just why?

It might make any prosecution of him difficult after this election because even if it's 100% valid there's going to be straight accusations to Clinton of directing it. This was true before but even more so now.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Is CNN talking about stonetear?

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

Donkwich posted:

I wonder if this line of "oh men talk like this all the time in a locker room" is going to alienate a lot of men who don't actually talk like that. I hope it does.

Every man knows the only reason men talk in the locker room is to compliment each other's penises.

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

Jack Tapper is sick of your poo poo Corey

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

THE SOUND A WET FART MAKES

Who What Now posted:

Why would we even want it? You can keep the bigots, thank you very much.

Because truly great leadership is what this country needs, and that involves pulling people together. You can't simply drat a large portion of Americans like that, especially when you turn around and bitch about Trump doing the same with illegal immigrants and Muslims.

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

FlamingLiberal posted:

I'm not sure if anyone brought it up much either but he went after Machado AGAIN.

When he brought up Kahn, and was praising Captain Khan himself, I thought whole heatedly that he was going to pivot into "but what his parents did was a partisan baseless attack" or something. I really thought we were seconds from a second attack on the kahns (though he still didn't apologize)

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

So who does CNN hate more: Corey or Jeff Lord?

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Amergin posted:

Because truly great leadership is what this country needs, and that involves pulling people together.

Does it involve grabbing as well?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Amergin posted:

Because nobody takes what he says literally.

Seriously people, stop thinking the orangutan means what he says. He didn't "admit to sexual assault" he was bullshitting, he didn't "threaten" Hillary he was making a point about the poo poo she gets away with that most people wouldn't.

Take Hillary's threats seriously, not Trump's. When Hillary fluffs her warhawk feathers, take that seriously. When she threatens whistleblowers like Snowden, take her seriously. But Trump speaks in cocaine-induced vagaries and channels the anger of the American people. Stop nitpicking and missing the forest for the trees.

Daaaamn Amergin! Back at it again with those obvious trolls. :allears:

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Yoshifan823 posted:

Jesus loving christ fire Lewandowski now

Actually, this might work to our favor. Firing him might introduce more accusations of bias against CNN, and everyone gets to see the flailing stupidity of Trump's surrogates on the regular.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

XyrlocShammypants posted:

Nigel Farrage is a loving idiot. Thanks for listening.
I'd argue far from it - he was basically the leading figure who helped manage to convince his country to vote to leave the EU even though much of the Prime Minister's administration and most of the opposing party were in unison campaigning against it. He's a cock, but he's definitely not an idiot.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
HRC Campaign Plane rn:

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
"Stop listening to what he says and listen to what I want him to say"

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Crazy Ted posted:

I'd argue far from it - he was basically the leading figure who helped manage to convince his country to vote to leave the EU even though much of the Prime Minister's administration and most of the opposing party were in unison campaigning against it. He's a cock, but he's definitely not an idiot.

No he's really stupid.

Pleasing Shape
Jan 9, 2004

The Vitally Important Pelvic Thrust

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

HRC Campaign Plane rn:

https://twitter.com/rtraister/status/785323710798594049

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Crazy Ted posted:

His entire campaign to exit the EU was based on xenophobia and lies, he's a dangerous, lying idiot.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

Crazy Ted posted:

No, he's an idiot. Cameron and Corbyn are cocks.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Farage effectively fired himself from being an MEP and made his political party redundant.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Anyone else catch the camera weirdly zooming in on Clinton's face while the cameraman was resetting focus? I thought that was pretty funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

I like how we're all coming around to fun, wine-o Iron Abuela

• Locked thread