Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Live in a semi rural area and own your own septic system. See how long you flush non poo poo down and exactly which tp is best. Oh and ladies don't flush your tampons jfc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Well no poo poo OP they're designed to be tough and thick (like a penis) so why on earth would they break down because you apply water, piss, and poo poo to them?

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy
Be normal; use paper.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

With enough practice, you can train your rectum and sphincter to eject poo from your rear end in one swift motion that leaves no residue.

Big K of Justice
Nov 27, 2005

Anyone seen my ball joints?
I feel the need to share the details of cleaning my neither regions with the internet.

In which case, I partake in 2 techniques. Use normal paper to do an initial cleaning, then follow up with a toilet wipe as a finisher.. one sheet folded. No sewer problems.

Although sometimes I have a ghost poo poo. :iiam: Big Turd but nothing to wipe. :confused:

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I've used those Japanese toilets. They are superior in every conceivable way. They have seat warmers and poo poo.

Pretty sure I'd rather have a toilet that doesn't provide its own poo poo.

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.
Why not just clean it with a wetted rag? 🤔

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Big K of Justice posted:

Although sometimes I have a ghost poo poo. :iiam: Big Turd but nothing to wipe. :confused:
The best is when that happens and the large poo poo traverses the u-bend under its own momentum. The perfect crime of poops, leaving no evidence.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
This may come as a shock to you all but I honestly don't give a gently caress if some stinky poo-head has to climb around in the sewers and earn an HONEST CRUST cleaning up my subterranean waste.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
dont use baby wipes unless you have a baby. they're called baby wipes ffs

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

LegoPirateNinja posted:

they're called baby wipes ffs

not in my house they're not

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Wipe your rear end with toilet paper, then finish by dipping a face wash cloth in warm (not too hot!) water, shoving it in your crack, and washing the cloth as necessary in the handbasin, and of course when you're through.

Give the handbasin a good wash with soap afterwards too because you are a clean person.

I do this and have a beautifully clean rear end. No cheapo cold-water-up-your-rear end bidet attachment required, and no expensive plumbing. Good luck with this method if you don't live alone though.

When out I use flushable wipes, if they clog a toilet occasionally too bad (they haven't so far), a clean shiny rear end is a human right.

Voted 5 because I love threads about making GBS threads.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Oct 10, 2016

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

I wish we could all be as happy as that man

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Jesus loving Christ use paper you paper thin weakling

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
Buying a bidet. I'm taking the plunge.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Just flush then dip the toilet paper in fresh water to improve cleaning power then finish up with a dry one.

Or pay extra to have an external water sprayer attachment to shoot into your rear end in a top hat, whatever works.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy
Be not normal; realise that there will always be filthy stuff in your butt that is out of reach from wipes. Solve this problem with a healthy hydrofluoric acid enema after every poop.

don't

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Potrzebie posted:

Be not normal; realise that there will always be filthy stuff in your butt that is out of reach from wipes. Solve this problem with a healthy hydrofluoric acid enema after every poop.

don't

I'm the giant block of big latin+greek words applied to communicate "dude did coke, ruined his own butthole with acid"

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
This case demonstrates that a hydrofluoric acid enema can cause fulminant acute colitis and chronic colonic strictures.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Lol at the goon with a poo poo rag that they are pawning off as advice.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

loving hell

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Flush them. Use a plunger as needed. Always works

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

penus penus penus posted:

Flush them. Use a plunger as needed. Always works

I've tried but I still struggle to get the rubber end all the way in

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

RideTheSpiral posted:

I've tried but I still struggle to get the rubber end all the way in

No you idiot you stick the rubber end on the ground or counter (suction cup... look at it...) or wherever and the rod goes in

Jeez what's going on with our education standards

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/46bl0v/39f_my_husband_39m_of_35_years_pooped_in_the/

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

husbando why

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

BigBadSteve posted:

Wipe your rear end with toilet paper, then finish by dipping a face wash cloth in warm (not too hot!) water, shoving it in your crack, and washing the cloth as necessary in the handbasin, and of course when you're through.

gently caress that's gross

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Just use paper. Buy soft paper if you need to. Adjust your diet to maintain a good, clean consistency.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

penus penus penus posted:

No you idiot you stick the rubber end on the ground or counter (suction cup... look at it...) or wherever and the rod goes in

Jeez what's going on with our education standards

The joke was that he puts the plunger into his anus up to the wide part.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

BigBadSteve posted:

Give the handbasin a good wash with soap afterwards too because you are a clean person.

I do this and have a beautifully clean rear end. No cheapo cold-water-up-your-rear end bidet attachment required, and no expensive plumbing. Good luck with this method if you don't live alone though.

When out I use flushable wipes, if they clog a toilet occasionally too bad (they haven't so far), a clean shiny rear end is a human right.

Voted 5 because I love threads about making GBS threads.

This post is like one of those ones that killed the old Bachelor threads on PYF because it's loving disgusting.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
whats a hand basin

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

JakeP posted:

whats a hand basin

foreigner term for sink

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Just wet the toilet paper ( water at the sink, or, if you're outside, in a public place, spit in the toilet paper)

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
So apparently you can't flush babies down the toilet either, currently up to my knees in toilet water and babies, advice?

Alzion
Dec 31, 2006
Technically a '06

Kurtofan posted:

Just wet the toilet paper ( water at the sink, or, if you're outside, in a public place, spit in the toilet paper)

Same, except once the tp start coming away clean use two more tp swipes. One with with soap and water to finish with a thorough clean then the last with just water to wipe away the soap.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

About two weeks after I bought my sweet fuckin' house the wax seal around the toilet in the master bathroom started to leak. The toilet had been installed when the house was built 40 years ago so the plumber I called basically recommended installing a new one anyway - the old one's bolts were basically so rusted through he needed to get at the wax seal with a Sawzall. He brings up the new toilet and is just like immensely excited about this thing, he keeps telling me over and over again it's so powerful that you can flush golf balls, and I was left wondering what the hell this guy must think of either my diet or my hobbies that that would be something I was concerned about in the slightest.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Dude loves his job is all.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
When you wet your toilet paper you're not cleaning your rear end, you're just shedding the paper on your prairie dog, leaving scraps of soggy tp behind and giving the paper in your hand the appearance of being clean.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

nawcom posted:

treat your rear end in a top hat with respect ffs :goatsecx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
I heard in Germany they have weird toilets with a little platform where your poo poo lands, and you're supposed to stare at it before you flush it.

• Locked thread