Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
How them am I expected to clean my dirty, dirty bum with them, if I must then throw them into the garbage like a foul beast

How can I resolve this dilemma for my dirty, dirty bum needs a wash.

Goons assist in my bum problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
I saw that on the box but I just flushed them anyway. I figure you can get away with a few at least before things start getting gummed up.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

They make flushable baby wipes, maybe buy some of those idiot

El Duderino
Mar 28, 2003

If you're not into that whole brevity thing..
I buy flushable bum wipes on Amazon, coupled with living in an area with non poo poo plumbing and I do just fine.

Cockmaster
Feb 24, 2002
You can buy a basic bidet attachment for your toilet for about $50.

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

gently caress, beaten by seconds.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I've used those Japanese toilets. They are superior in every conceivable way. They have seat warmers and poo poo.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Mnemosyne posted:

gently caress, beaten by seconds.

Water fountain toilets are so convenient when you have kids.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I've used those Japanese toilets. They are superior in every conceivable way. They have seat warmers and poo poo.

I tried one, however the experience had compatibility issues with my sexuality

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

I have one.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Poop in the shower. Problem solved

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

R-Type posted:

I tried one, however the experience had compatibility issues with my sexuality

You should try being straight then

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

Poop in the shower. Problem solved

This really is the best idea.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

are you a baby op? I recommend trying a more fibery diet, that way you get a clean pinch every time with minimal cleanup requirements

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Look at this idiot what doesn't know how to use the 3 sea shells. :clint:

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
Try flushing the baby.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I discovered flushable wipes at Walmart so now my shelves runneth over with disinfectant wipes

I will be clean I will be so very very clean

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

Remember that giant ball (like 10+ tons in total weight) of bacon grease and wetwipes they found in the london sewers a few years back

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Savage For The Winjun posted:

Remember that giant ball (like 10+ tons in total weight) of bacon grease and wetwipes they found in the london sewers a few years back

and that was just from my breakfast

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
quote this post if u flush baby wipes down the toilet lik e a hardcore motherfucker

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

why did you black out your name

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
I live in Chile you can't flush anything hope that makes you feel better about your situation OP

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Putty posted:

quote this post if u flush baby wipes down the toilet lik e a hardcore motherfucker

i flushed down a baby wipe down a mechanical toilet in a 14th french loft and it jammed the gears and my frenchman landlord had to come and dismantle the thing and was ankle deep my poo poo and piss. when he was finished I offered him a glass of orangina and he just sat down on a chair and went for it. didnt wash his hand or nothing. it was gross af and since then i havent flushed any more baby wipes

thanks for reading

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

glowing-fish posted:

I live in Chile you can't flush anything hope that makes you feel better about your situation OP

well you managed to flush at least one thing away

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

glowing-fish posted:

Come live in America, you can flush whatever you want here

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

great big cardboard tube posted:

They make flushable baby wipes, maybe buy some of those idiot

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

My rear end stinks like poo poo

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Savage For The Winjun posted:

lol they're called fatbergs

seriously gently caress wetwipe users. wipe your rear end with normal toilet paper and just wipe as needed. some people follow a "5 wipe rule" or whatever and end up with hemorrhoids from wiping too much and too hard.

treat your rear end in a top hat with respect ffs :goatsecx:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Oh gently caress, I just checked to see if mine were flushable and they're not. How hosed is my septic system?

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

nawcom posted:

lol they're called fatbergs

seriously gently caress wetwipe users. wipe your rear end with normal toilet paper and just wipe as needed. some people follow a "5 wipe rule" or whatever and end up with hemorrhoids from wiping too much and too hard.

treat your rear end in a top hat with respect ffs :goatsecx:

this might come as a shock but you definitely have a disgusting filthy butthole

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I've been dumping non flushable cat litter into my apartment toilet for the past year. No issues yet.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Even the supposedly-flushable ones gently caress up septic systems eventually, don't they? I swear someone made a big deal about this like a year and a half ago.

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
yeah theres no such thing as a flushable wipes they can all gently caress up your sewage system eventually

why not just wipe with regular tissue until its mostly clean then finish off with a couple of wet wipes, then just throw them in the trash?

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

RideTheSpiral posted:

this might come as a shock but you definitely have a disgusting filthy butthole

nah my rear end in a top hat is as normal as an rear end in a top hat can be. it's not disgusting and i don't have issues with it. eat your fiber and wipe your rear end when you poop and you're fine.

lemme guess, you carry around hand sanitizer too? some people are really ignorant and trying to maintain some disinfectant fantasy in the 21st century. your rectum is where waste comes out. get over it.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Pff whatever, my toilet has poo poo too

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010
One time I went to a friends house for Thanksgiving and they don't have a guest room so I slept on their boat and the friend's dad did like a five minute schpiel about how to take a dump in the boat and I was like "yeah I'm probably just gonna poop in your house in the morning thanks".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Loll

• Locked thread