Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Ligur posted:

If the nazis would assault your sister for the act of walking down the street, would it mean a poo poo?

Probably yes since at that point it would be personal. But that doesn't change the fact that singular personal experiences or anecdotes shouldn't be the the thing that determines our policy towards immigration/refugees.

I am in fact not one of those people who are panicking about nazis. There are so few actual Nazis in Finland that it's barely an issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

I live in Helsinki in a fairly diverse part of town, and I haven't had a bad experience with either immigrants or local junkies, though I see many of both. I guess the most negative immigrant related experience I've had was when I was coming home super drunk and two dark-skinned dudes "snuck up" behind me and loudly asked whether I had a light, which scared me. I did have a light and we all went our merry ways :shrug: And I'm the bad racist dude in this story anyway :v:

Of course, I'm a fat white dude, so I'm not very likely to be harassed anyway. Some of my female friends who live around here have been harassed sexually by immigrants and local dudes (think lääppiminen, not actual rape), and some took to always taking a taxi home when drunk. Whether that's going too far, I can't say, but it also didn't come off as a specifically racist thing to me.

Of course, anecdotes and anecdotes about anecdotes aren't very helpful, but some people in this thread seem to get upset when Ligur or some other nazi points out that some immigrant groups are over-represented among convicted rapists, for instance?

Rappaport fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Oct 10, 2016

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

I'm assuming Ligur is talking about this: https://www.facebook.com/kirsi.kilpelainen.9/posts/695458247285612

It's Kontula though, i.e. not a place anyone should go to or live in

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Double Bill posted:

I'm assuming Ligur is talking about this: https://www.facebook.com/kirsi.kilpelainen.9/posts/695458247285612

Well she's a Uuteenmaahantunkeutuja from Loimaa so can't be any worse.

Vähän päätä
Paljon voimaa
Kotipaikkani on Loimaa

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ligur posted:

If the nazis would assault your sister for the act of walking down the street, would it mean a poo poo?

I know you are chickenshit dodger so it is unlikely that you will answer, but please again, how is an organized political group equivalent to being a refugee/asylum seeker/brown/Muslim? Because your refusal to stop equating them just makes you a raving lunatic.

Rappaport posted:

I live in Helsinki in a fairly diverse part of town, and I haven't had a bad experience with either immigrants or local junkies, though I see many of both. I guess the most negative immigrant related experience I've had was when I was coming home super drunk and two dark-skinned dudes "snuck up" behind me and loudly asked whether I had a light, which scared me. I did have a light and we all went our merry ways :shrug: And I'm the bad racist dude in this story anyway :v:

Of course, I'm a fat white dude, so I'm not very likely to be harassed anyway. Some of my female friends who live around here have been harassed sexually by immigrants and local dudes (think lääppiminen, not actual rape), and some took to always taking a taxi home when drunk. Whether that's going too far, I can't say, but it also didn't come off as a specifically racist thing to me.

Of course, anecdotes and anecdotes about anecdotes aren't very helpful, but some people in this thread seem to get upset when Ligur or some other nazi points out that some immigrant groups are over-represented among convicted rapists, for instance?

No, they get upset because their raving rants about crime statistics never include a) any sort of followup to what they would do about the situation and b) whether or not the countries with lower crime rate then Finland are intrisincally superior too. They are demonstratably just shitposters who will not engage you in any fashion that doesn't include making GBS threads on different people.

Or do you disagree? Because I can dredge up several examples.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Oct 10, 2016

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

DarkCrawler posted:

No, they get upset because their raving rants about crime statistica never include a) any sort of followup to what he would do about the situation and b) whether or not the countries with lower crime rate then Finland are intrisincally superior too. They are demonstratably just shitposters who will not engage you in any fashion that doesn't include making GBS threads on different people.

Or do you disagree? Because I can dredge up several examples.

I don't mean to be combative or poo poo on dark-skinned people, and obviously just going "all mohammedans/darkies/Mexicans are rapists, get 'em out", isn't true nor is it a feasible plan. Increased international mobility has caused legitimate concerns/issues, however, and if simply saying this is already offensive/racist, how can we ever hope to discuss anything? Like, you come off as a bit angry here (scary black man!), and I'm not really vested enough in the SA racism Ouroborous to actually start slap-fighting over what is and isn't just pure racism and bigotry, and what's a legitimate opinion on "open borders" causing the in-flux of 30 000 Iraqis and hundreds of Romani beggars. From a humanitarian perspective it's good that the Iraqis aren't being blown to bits at the moment, but tonight's MOT for example is going to address the hyvä veli - suhmurointi which revolved around vastaanottokeskukset, which doesn't seem like the most prudent use of money during the juustohöylä government to begin with. And so on.

I guess what I'm very poorly trying to ask in my hung-over state is, can anything of this sort be brought up without it implicitly being racist Hitlerism? The discussion in this thread as well as in euroPol tends to go around in circles around whether or not and which posters are racists, rather than discussing any issues (if we posit these can even exist!), and it gets really tiresome. It doesn't help that Ligur et al. like to occasionally troll those conversations, of course.

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks

Rappaport posted:

I guess what I'm very poorly trying to ask in my hung-over state is, can anything of this sort be brought up without it implicitly being racist Hitlerism? The discussion in this thread as well as in euroPol tends to go around in circles around whether or not and which posters are racists, rather than discussing any issues (if we posit these can even exist!), and it gets really tiresome. It doesn't help that Ligur et al. like to occasionally troll those conversations, of course.

I think that a rather good point made by someone somewhere else is that we have in the past (1950's when most of those treaties in their original form were created) agreed on, as a state, that we have a certain responsibility towards displaced persons and refugees. And then in 2015 when the situation is realized for the first time since the period which lead to those treaties being created (the massive amount of refugees and displaced persons in Europe after WW2), we go "uh this was not what we agreed on" which sort of shows that we tend to be rather hypocritical towards the concept of international responsibilities. Bear in mind, that the politicians who had us sign the treaties had a few years before that seen a Finnish refugee crisis what with the Karelians having to be resettled and all. So the treaties weren't signed in an atmosphere of "lets sign these treaties to make us look good."

The Hitlerite faction should be excluded from the discussions because they tend to do the whole "well this creates a permanent change in society because immigrants don't adjust" thing. It's true that there's problems present with integration, but those problems are relatively minor if you look at it on a societal level, especially since Finland was on the rear end end of Europe and we got a fairly small number of immigrants compared to other countries. There's really nothing that says that immigrants won't adjust over time, if we create policies to deal with issues and put the work in to make it happen. I have zero confidence in the ability of racist politicians to solve minority issues that are already present.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Rappaport posted:

I guess what I'm very poorly trying to ask in my hung-over state is, can anything of this sort be brought up without it implicitly being racist Hitlerism?

lue ylempi viesti

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Kemper Boyd posted:

I think that a rather good point made by someone somewhere else is that we have in the past (1950's when most of those treaties in their original form were created) agreed on, as a state, that we have a certain responsibility towards displaced persons and refugees. And then in 2015 when the situation is realized for the first time since the period which lead to those treaties being created (the massive amount of refugees and displaced persons in Europe after WW2), we go "uh this was not what we agreed on" which sort of shows that we tend to be rather hypocritical towards the concept of international responsibilities. Bear in mind, that the politicians who had us sign the treaties had a few years before that seen a Finnish refugee crisis what with the Karelians having to be resettled and all. So the treaties weren't signed in an atmosphere of "lets sign these treaties to make us look good."

On the other hand, back then the refugees tended to be from neighboring areas instead of wandering hordes from the rear end-end of the world.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Rappaport posted:

Well, you don't drive with your license, now do you! Though where they'd gotten a car from is another question.

You drive with your hands and feet. Therefore, we should cut off the hands and feet of refugees.

large
Oct 25, 2010
i lurk this thread and find it bad.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Andrast posted:

I am in fact not one of those people who are panicking about nazis. There are so few actual Nazis in Finland that it's barely an issue.

This is certainly a feather in your hat, good job for thinking just about straight.

large posted:

i lurk this thread and find it bad.

probably because all of the nazis rite

Ligur fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Oct 10, 2016

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Nothing to see here, just normal privatization of services. What do you mean, reducing staff payments and hours? Nonsense, this is an election year.

The thing is though, the most offensive aspect here is the name "Vire Koti Pirtti". I mean, you would think that at least one person in the marketing board would have even the slightest grasp of the Finnish language, but I guess not.

large
Oct 25, 2010

Ligur posted:

Nah, it's all cool. just enjoying the ride. Keep up the good work all!

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
The refugees are a godsend to our government since now they can privatise all our poo poo to their good bros without anyone batting an eye since we're caught up in some meaningless debates that go nowhere.

Rappaport posted:

I don't mean to be combative or poo poo on dark-skinned people, and obviously just going "all mohammedans/darkies/Mexicans are rapists, get 'em out", isn't true nor is it a feasible plan. Increased international mobility has caused legitimate concerns/issues, however, and if simply saying this is already offensive/racist, how can we ever hope to discuss anything? Like, you come off as a bit angry here (scary black man!), and I'm not really vested enough in the SA racism Ouroborous to actually start slap-fighting over what is and isn't just pure racism and bigotry, and what's a legitimate opinion on "open borders" causing the in-flux of 30 000 Iraqis and hundreds of Romani beggars. From a humanitarian perspective it's good that the Iraqis aren't being blown to bits at the moment, but tonight's MOT for example is going to address the hyvä veli - suhmurointi which revolved around vastaanottokeskukset, which doesn't seem like the most prudent use of money during the juustohöylä government to begin with. And so on.

True.

Darkest Auer posted:

On the other hand, back then the refugees tended to be from neighboring areas instead of wandering hordes from the rear end-end of the world.
Also true. When those treaties were made, they had no idea how globalisation would turn out. It is reasonable to say that we need a new set of treaties because obviously the current ones aren't working out.

Double Bill posted:

-a person who has never lived in Kontula.

SnowblindFatal fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Oct 10, 2016

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Rappaport posted:

No it's not in a left-wing, pro mass-immigration forum like D&D. I've tried for the better part of a decade, doesn't work. And it's ok though, I'm mostly interested in pointing out the various double standards and evasions of the pro-migration left. I'm quite aware I can't change the opinion of any individuals who have already chosen their position and will not budge. For some reason it's interesting to see once in a while if they can bring up something else to the table than "but ur racist."

And after all, most of the posters who are eager to fight racism are not really interested in immigration issues. This is understandable. It doesn't really concern them apart from a vague feeling that "it's good" and worth supporting. They don't know that much about that topic. All they might know is that they oppose racism and thusforth, and then it's easy to accuse anyone who contradicts their worldview of being hitlernazis.

Of course I am known as the malignant local arch-racist, since I've been for various times in the past the only poster around who contested the great enrichments multiculturalism and open borders migration bestowes us. Posters will look at my rap sheet and hey this guy has been called a racist (I was probated for pointing out, just to annoy ScandiPol, that while the media reported a group of Swedish men were detained for a suspected gang rape in a cruiser all of the perpetrators were actually Somalian citizens with only residence permits as asylum seekers, at which point we have achieved the Orwellian situation wherein truth is "racist" or wrong and worth silencing so *slap* probation). There would be many talking points I find important worth discussing where you could simply forget about the regular shibboletsh of "muslims" and "brown people".

Why is it that, even before the invasion in 2015 only a tiny portion (IIRC 15% more or less year in year out) or so of work aged Iraqis and Somalians were employed over here?

Why does the pro-migration left-wing assume that a test we have tried for decades by now, that of integrating poorly educated third world citizens, will gain any better results in the future when it hasn't before, especially as more non-integrated ones arrive by the year.... so even if someone who came here 20 years ago finally found a job what does it matter if the flood of new comers take the same 20 years or 10 or whatever to integrate?

Why are people who come from a refugee camp (already a negation of a refugee status per the UN IIRC) and who have traveled through 10 safe countries are still considered honest to God refugees, as no internation accord originally would treat them so?

How will it help our old pensioners that we have more and more people who live entirely on subsidies, because their skills will never match the ones needed in the receiving society?

What about the specific criminal issues which always seem to be attached to specific groups according to official studies? Does "anti-racism" or some vague thing like "being more multicultural" really help when it has not before? And why does a certain part of the left simply deny this exists, or if they admit it, claim it doesn't matter really and will be prolly fixed worthwith so don't worry even though it has not happend before but only gets worse? (but on the other hand the NAZIS...)

If integration was all about racism only, why do several groups in Western Europe still do pretty well even though they are obviously minorities of different ethnic groups, while others do not, even over time?

Why does it take asylum seekers 8-10 years to get a job, if they do, in Finland or Sweden, if they are supposedly fixing our economy? (I admit an argument not universal any more in 2016, but it used to be that "migrants fix our demographix and economy y0.")

Why is it that Sweden has a ton of suburbs where the police only enter in force when they even bother, where cars are burned every weekend (in Finland people burn cars once a year, if that, for a slight hyperbole), where the emergency services might not enter at all, where postal services have retired, where unemployment levels can reach 80%, and where the education system is a total chaos? Why are there weekly shootings and grenade attacks in Malmö and Gothenburg, and why can't the local police solve any of them because the public is too afraid to testify, is this a sign of a healthy society?

But nah. Within 5 to 10 post it devolves anti-racists calling people who care about this stuff racists. poo poo, even if someone were a racist but still talking about actual, real life events what would that matter. The left has a peculiar habit of evading talking about an issue, but instead of concentrating on the supposed moral and mental qualifications and possible motives of the people talking. Ergo, no wonder people often flip out whenever I post anything at all, be it some unfortunate statistic or a receipe for cakes, and more or less everyone who isn't about some kind of global kumbayah get the same treatment if not sooner, then later.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Ligur posted:

Why are people who come from a refugee camp (already a negation of a refugee status per the UN IIRC) and who have traveled through 10 safe countries are still considered honest to God refugees, as no internation accord originally would treat them so?

Not that I disagree with most of your rant, but wouldn't you rather have actual refugees from refugee camps instead of people who have paid organized crime gangs for transport into Finland?

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Darkest Auer posted:

Not that I disagree with most of your rant, but wouldn't you rather have actual refugees from refugee camps instead of people who have paid organized crime gangs for transport into Finland?

The asylum seekers Europe receives don't that often come from Vietnam during the Tet offensive, from the midst of the Battle of Kursk, or even current Aleppo, they come from the refugee camps you mention in various Middle-Eastern or African locales, ya know? Or they just lived in Turkey or some ME country, doing roofing for 15$ a day.

They have been staying there for an X amount of time, in the case of Afghanis in Iran (often growing up there), and decided to take a hike and head here because Europe was supposed to be Eldorado. Merkel did a good job of marketing it as such as did others like Sipilä altough the latter is a minor figure in all of this but certainly helped a lot of people to head here (re: all the interviews where migrants say they came here after they heard a great Finnish leader promised him their house to live in and are now pissed off because he lied).

Some people suggest a solution for this, especially if it's true Sweden and Finland combined spend more money a year on asylum seekers than the whole UN refugee program has budgeted annualy, which would be to funnel money spent on asylum seekers to said camps instead (which would help hundreds of thousands if not millions of more people) and start finding out ways for people to have more tolerable conditions there, including working there in their previous professions, but for some reason a certain portion of the left considers any other option than letting hordes of young men wander around EU without visas as a hitler solution, and EU considers this simply something against "core values" (which often appears are only shared by people in Brüssels) or then throw some whataboutism to the tune of "guhhaarrgh, I heard a right-winger say we should cut development aid so there" to silence such heretics.

:(

The root cause of many such people as me for not being very fond of how the past decades have dealt with the issue is that it's so friggin' inefficient. The problems of chaotic conditions or simply poverty in countries surrounding Europe can never ever be solved by moving portions of young men from said countries into EU soil simply due to the extremely large populations involved in that scenario, but it sure has some pretty unfortunate effects for the receiving countries. Like the Swedish suburbs. Or the French banlieus. Or your friends relatives being harassed by men who are not accustomed to girls in bikinis or tight skirts and probably know about western culture through being free to drink beer and watching pornhub.

And, like some leftists seem to believe, even if it didn't involve all that stuff about chronic unemployment, segregated suburbs, high crime rates, a dash of imported terrorism and general integration problems and economic burdens, and these things were simply racist myths peddled by hitler, it would still be inefficient.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Rappaport posted:

Again there is this persistent myth that somehow criticizing immigration or adressing the concerns and issues is not allowed, which just makes me go :psyduck: at where the hell people who posit said theory have been for the past two years or so. Immigration, refugees, etc. has been THE topic in the news and national discourse for that period and every single viewpoint has had major exposure.

That includes political criticism of the current situation that doesn't manifest as hatred of everything foreign and those people have been given plenty of platforms (up to the president). That includes discourse between regular citizens that doesn't appear on the public sphere. That includes the mountain of news articles, research papers, books and documentaries made on the subject. I really don't know how much more I can emphasize that the material on this issue is loving massive and my complete bewilderment on how people are not acknowledging it.

Like yes if you look at it in the context of internet forums or comments sections alone, obviously it is more polarized because EVERYTHING in the internet is. We never get to the point of actual coherent discussion about immigration on the internet because one side does not believe in reality, statistics, or any fact that crosses with their main purpose of hating on Muslims.

So you know this discussion is kind of impossible unless people stop saying that "criticising immigration makes you being labeled a racist bigot" which isn't true at any level. Being a racist bigot labels you a racist bigot. Criticizing immigration is firmly in the mainstream.

Alright, let me demonstrate here how Ligurs of the internet are utterly unwilling to engage or address any reply that doesn't fit their invented redgreenleft liberal stereotype.

Ligur posted:

Why is it that, even before the invasion in 2015 only a tiny portion (IIRC 15% more or less year in year out) or so of work aged Iraqis and Somalians were employed over here?

Because people who come from third world countries are poorly educated, often illiterate, don't know the language and there aren't enough low-education jobs for everyone these days? Why is this a question you keep asking when you know the answer?

Having a job has nothing to do with whether you are a refugee or not. Do you really think all refugees in Lebanon or Turkey are steadily employed?

Ligur posted:

Why does the pro-migration left-wing assume that a test we have tried for decades by now, that of integrating poorly educated third world citizens, will gain any better results in the future when it hasn't before, especially as more non-integrated ones arrive by the year.... so even if someone who came here 20 years ago finally found a job what does it matter if the flood of new comers take the same 20 years or 10 or whatever to integrate?

Your strange confusion here comes from the fact that you utterly and completely refuse to acknowledge everything that multiculturalism and integration has achieved, and focus only on the negative parts. I and most of the world does not, which is why you are so incredibly befuddled all the time.

This is made possible by your ignorance of history, of the clear positive developments that have happened over actual lifetimes of people who are still alive today. For some reason don't seem to realize that societies that are in their own words multicultural are some of the most thriving countries in the world, up to and including the most powerful country and largest economy in existence at this current moment.

Obviously explaining all of this to someone who starts from a practical zero slate requires an essay at the very least so let me try to explain the position of someone who is not a crazy demon invented by your mindscape - I don't ignore the problems. Multicultural societies, regardless of the reason of their existence, have always had issues. Examples of this are literally the history of human race because most countries, including Finland, are multicultural or result of a cultural fusion.

However, multiculturalism and integration the concepts that were not practiced until the early 1900’s at the EARLIEST (from 1980’s onward for real at the large scale) have in the course of a single human life time transformed the lives of billions of people in the world by establishing equal rights, tolerance, equal participation, freedom of religion, etc. Europe used to have religious wars and brutal massacres on the regular because of the lack of all those things.

You completely refuse to acknowledge countries that are clearly multicultural, have multiculturalism as an official policy and practice it in reality and are success stories at any level. You refuse to acknowledge the meteoric positive changes in human rights and life conditions that have happened as a result. You see only problems, and say that something has failed as a result. Your position is essentially the same as an anarchist who wants to tear down the whole concept of government because of problems with government.

Except because you are a bigot, you solely laser-focus it on immigration, refugees and multiculturalism.

Ligur posted:

This is a Donald Trump level of ignorance of what is actually happening in reality. International accords treated refugees in the past the same no matter how many borders they had crossed. International accords continue to treat the refugees today as refugees no matter how many borders they have crossed.

This is not a debate you can win because it is not one to begin with, it is one immutable fact.

Also, “already a negation of a refugee status per the UN IIRC”, well uhh, you recall wrong. There! They are considered honest to god refugees regardless of how many countries they travel through. Do you actually think United Nations does not consider the refugees in Europe to be refugees?

Ligur posted:

How will it help our old pensioners that we have more and more people who live entirely on subsidies, because their skills will never match the ones needed in the receiving society?

I don’t think it will help them? Something that doesn't have anything to do why someone is a refugee or not.

Ligur posted:

What about the specific criminal issues which always seem to be attached to specific groups according to official studies? Does "anti-racism" or some vague thing like "being more multicultural" really help when it has not before? And why does a certain part of the left simply deny this exists, or if they admit it, claim it doesn't matter really and will be prolly fixed worthwith so don't worry even though it has not happend before but only gets worse? (but on the other hand the NAZIS...)

Yes, they seem to be attached to specific groups. Here we once again see your complete refusal to acknowledge basic concepts in another field (history, refugee legislation and international laws already showcased in this post) mainly psychology, and criminology. Poverty, lack of education, horrible conditions, disconnect from society are all conditions that contribute to crime and the types of crime you commit. These groups have more of these factors. This is why Finns actually, believe or not, commit more crime then the peoples of some other countries too.

Nobody denies the existence of said statistics, simply your hypothesis that it is because they are brown and Muslim.

Ligur posted:

If integration was all about racism only, why do several groups in Western Europe still do pretty well even though they are obviously minorities of different ethnic groups, while others do not, even over time?

Because integration is not all about racism only?

See how easy it is to answer strawman poo poo when you are not a strawman? This is why you get trounced so easily when you do anything else then have debates between anyone else that isn’t some imagined person invented for a rant?

Ligur posted:

Why does it take asylum seekers 8-10 years to get a job, if they do, in Finland or Sweden, if they are supposedly fixing our economy? (I admit an argument not universal any more in 2016, but it used to be that "migrants fix our demographix and economy y0.")

It was never universal at any point, once again you are simply looking through the lenses of internet. It takes them that long to get the job because of the reasons mentioned above.

Ligur posted:

Why is it that Sweden has a ton of suburbs where the police only enter in force when they even bother, where cars are burned every weekend (in Finland people burn cars once a year, if that, for a slight hyperbole), where the emergency services might not enter at all, where postal services have retired, where unemployment levels can reach 80%, and where the education system is a total chaos? Why are there weekly shootings and grenade attacks in Malmö and Gothenburg, and why can't the local police solve any of them because the public is too afraid to testify, is this a sign of a healthy society?

No, it’s not. Problem again, you posit that this is because of cultural factors and not of the many dozen other more important factors for crime, which is patently false. You seem to believe that native Swedes living in these areas don’t engage in crime which might explain your confusion. Another problem is that you think that it is somehow a problem that cannot be solved, when multicultural societies have tackled an equivalent problem in the past countless times and done just so.

Just because something is not perfect NOW doesn't mean it is ruined FOREVER - that is something a child thinks. It is just a fact of life you seem to be willing to accept in areas that don't involve Muslims and foreigners. Do you think Sweden has not done anything about this? Do you think no society in the world has ever been able to better deprived/segregated ghettoes?

Ligur posted:

But nah. Within 5 to 10 post it devolves anti-racists calling people who care about this stuff racists. poo poo, even if someone were a racist but still talking about actual, real life events what would that matter. The left has a peculiar habit of evading talking about an issue, but instead of concentrating on the supposed moral and mental qualifications and possible motives of the people talking. Ergo, no wonder people often flip out whenever I post anything at all, be it some unfortunate statistic or a receipe for cakes, and more or less everyone who isn't about some kind of global kumbayah get the same treatment if not sooner, then later.

The content of your posts clearly come from bigotry. Your ignorance and refusal to engage are open for anyone to see and it is clear that you have no actual desire to discuss this on any level that doesn’t meet your preconceived notions of the enemy. This is why people call you names Ligur, because you literally refuse to even reply to anything that isn’t calling you something to stroke your massive persecution complex.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Oct 11, 2016

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
palatakseni Ahtisaareen
https://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/lists/countries.html

:finland: (now :ussr:)

Nenonen fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Oct 11, 2016

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Viipuri is pretty much a part of Russia these days, so :shrug:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
syönkin pari ryssänpiirakkaa tämän kunniaksi

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Mr. president show us your birth certificate! If you weren't born in the Soviet Union why not prove it to us?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Jerry Cotton posted:

Mr. president show us your birth certificate! If you weren't born in the Soviet Union why not prove it to us?

This is the first funny post you've made in ages. Grtz.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Jesus Christ what a clusterfuck:
http://www.hs.fi/m/kaupunki/a1476158973464

And exactly zero of the people involved will face any consequences

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 11:46 on Oct 12, 2016

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

DarkCrawler posted:

Jesus Christ what a clusterfuck:
http://www.hs.fi/m/kaupunki/a1476158973464

And exactly zero of the people involved will face any consequences

They will face consequences. In the form of massive bonuses and a suojatyöpaikka in some goverment office.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
wrote again to our good old big newspaper:

quote:

Työtä nyt ja ikuisesti?

Esko Kilpi ja Timo Lindholm kirjoittivat mielipidekirjoituksessaan Työ ei lopu: teknologia luo uutta ja mielekästä työtä (HS 12.10.2016, http://www.hs.fi/paivanlehti/12102016/a1476156522593), että huolimatta alati edistyvästä automatisaatiosta, kokonaisihmistyön määrä ei tule laskemaan.

Jos automatisaation myötä ihmisten tekemän työn määrä ei laske, herää kysymys, miksi ylipäänsä automatisoimme mitään? Onko tässäkin pohjimmiltaan kyse ikuisen kasvun fantasiasta? Materialistista elintasoa halutaan kasvattaa äärettömyyksiin, kun suurempaa onnellisuutta ihmisissä synnyttäisi todennäköisemmin työajan lyhentäminen.

Nykyinen talousjärjestelmä ei lisäksi mitenkään kompensoi kehitystä, jossa yhä pienempi ja pienempi joukko ihmisiä omistaa yhä suuremman ja suuremman osuuden tuotannosta. Mitä teemme, kun yksi ihminen maailmassa omistaa kaikki robotit, eikä tämä ihminen tarvitse muiden ihmisten yhteistyötä? Näin pitkälle tuskin päästään, sillä nälkiintyvä kansa nousee todennäköisesti sitä ennen kapinaan. Ottaen huomioon, että kirjoittajien pitäisi visioida kehitystä paljon kauemmas kuin seuraaviin vaaleihin, on heidän tulevaisuudennäkemys enemmän pelkkää retoriikkaa kuin todellisuutta.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

SnowblindFatal posted:

menehän nappaamaan vähän raitista ilmaa

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

SnowblindFatal posted:

So what you're sayin is that kokonaisihmistyön määrä tulee laskemaan?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Hogge Wild posted:

menehän nappaamaan vähän raitista ilmaa

I wrote this in 5 minutes or so because I didn't want to spend too much time on this.

kikkelivelho posted:

So what you're sayin is that kokonaisihmistyön määrä tulee laskemaan?

...and it shows. :cripes:

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.

Ligur posted:

Se koira älähtää johon kalikka kalahtaa.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

SnowblindFatal posted:

Sorry but ur wrong, life is an endless Red Queen's race

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
https://demokraatti.fi/jyrki-katainen-oli-sittenkin-oikeassa/

Nice article you got there, too bad it forgets to mention it was mainly SDP that blocked the pakkoliitokset that would've been needed for a 100 kunta model.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
http://www.hs.fi/paivanlehti/13102016/a1476242819951

Jesus gently caress we're lost as a species. At least the comments give some hope.

SnowblindFatal fucked around with this message at 11:30 on Oct 13, 2016

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

SnowblindFatal posted:

Jesus gently caress we're lost as a species. At least the comments give some hope.

joo, kerrankin positiivisesti yllättynyt kommenteista

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

SnowblindFatal posted:

”Luonteeni on sellainen, että en kovin helposti hurahda."

:laffo:

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
That article pretty much confirms what I've observed. With the "death of God", the world has merely turned heretic.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

SnowblindFatal posted:

hey tolerance plz

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

I kinda agree with you, yes, you know this and you are also aware of the problems we face.

Unfortunately not all the posters who support mass-migration are aware. I'm posting about them, not you. If everyone understood the poo poo we face as well as you do, and I'm not bitching I really think so, we'd be better off every way.

quote:

The content of your posts clearly come from bigotry. Your ignorance and refusal to engage are open for anyone to see and it is clear that you have no actual desire to discuss this on any level that doesn’t meet your preconceived notions of the enemy. This is why people call you names Ligur, because you literally refuse to even reply to anything that isn’t calling you something to stroke your massive persecution complex.

I can engage with anyone who doesn't go balls out yelling about neo-nazism at everything they oppose, no problem.

Your personal problem is posting mostly using hyperboles to describe, well, everything. Tune it down a bit, I would say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

Mods: plz permaban Ligur, rename thread "Thread about Ligur's feelings" and then gas tia.