Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Inzombiac posted:

Officiating my sister's wedding today.

Running on fumes, no sleep and hungry as gently caress. Gonna be fun!

Good luck on your officiating. More info on the wedding theme?

Also: Goodluck to Teagan and Picnic Princess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

No theme.
They've both been married before and are quite non-traditional. They told me I could literally wear anything I wanted. So far it's been met with a lot of laughs and shaking of heads from the elders.

No ex-sacrifices but my sister has one that I wouldn't mind putting on the altar.

Inzombiac has a new favorite as of 22:08 on Oct 9, 2016

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Luvcow posted:

Good luck on your officiating. More info on the wedding theme?

I'll tell you when you're older.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

I may or may not have let her put mascara and lipstick on me. And tricked me into reading a book eight times to stay up. And I guess Beauty and The Beast was scary, so we youtubed disney songs and ate peanut butter and apples. Not bad. She is snoring. You don't care if you look pretty when you are hanging out with your niece. She does not know how to make duckface. I am proud.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Beauty and the Beast is fun but it's really a story about Stockholm Syndrome with Disney songs.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

syscall girl posted:

Beauty and the Beast is fun but it's really a story about Stockholm Syndrome with Disney songs.

That's an interesting take on it. I always thought it was the story of a woman who rationalizes marrying a monster for his money.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Teagan posted:

I may or may not have let her put mascara and lipstick on me. And tricked me into reading a book eight times to stay up. And I guess Beauty and The Beast was scary, so we youtubed disney songs and ate peanut butter and apples. Not bad. She is snoring. You don't care if you look pretty when you are hanging out with your niece. She does not know how to make duckface. I am proud.

This is the adorablest.

I think Picnic Princess has a Tough Cute gang tag in her avatar.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Quite a few of us do because it turns out a lot of goonettes kick rear end

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Elsa posted:

That's an interesting take on it. I always thought it was the story of a woman who rationalizes marrying a monster for his money.

Belle didn't seem into the money. She liked his library a lot, and her own father more. And had a lot of dislike for Gaston's huge sucking ego.

You like her for going her own way and then she well whatever it's a cartoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0Rau01wbeo

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Inzombiac posted:

Officiating my sister's wedding today.

Running on fumes, no sleep and hungry as gently caress. Gonna be fun!

Greetings Archdruid, how fares thee this fine morn?

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

On my way to a relaxing day at the office after an exhausting weekend at stupid comic con.

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

$ $ $T R A P L O R D $ $ $

Atarian posted:

On my way to a relaxing day at the office after an exhausting weekend at stupid comic con.

One of the few people I've ever seen rock aviators well. Gj homes

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

skeemon posted:

One of the few people I've ever seen rock aviators well. Gj homes

Thanks! I was afraid to get them for a long time because of exactly that. Eventually I just said gently caress it.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Atarian posted:

oh poo poo, this means you're local :tinfoil:

how many other goons are lurking nearby, now I'm worried.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

(lowers binoculars and smiles)

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

SPOOKILY A BIRD posted:

NYSelfieCon 2017? :v:

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

It's fall, that means corn mazes!

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID

Dr. AA Hazredstein posted:

NYSelfieCon 2017? :v:

Terrible horrible no good very bad idea when are we doing this?

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Fall means vineyard touring (complete with a "White Flight" flight of wines)

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

SPOOKILY A BIRD posted:

I lurk in New Jersey. Watch your back.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I'll be spending the night at Newark airport in January. None of you are safe.

Sir Potato
May 26, 2012

PO-TAY-TOES
Boil 'em, mash 'em, cook 'em in a stew
Too many good looking goons these last pages. Too many, can't handle 'em.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Well, I guess New Jersey is closer than Michigan. Close enough to feel my creep vibes?

New Jersey guys might have the best facial hair, but Montreal girls have the least self respect about posting their boobs non casually.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
There's a train from Montreal to Penn Station, a mere river-hop away from NJ. Just don't forget your passport.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Teagan posted:

Well, I guess New Jersey is closer than Michigan. Close enough to feel my creep vibes?

New Jersey guys might have the best facial hair, but Montreal girls have the least self respect about posting their boobs non casually.

Are you a hockey fan though?

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

RC Cola posted:

Are you a hockey fan though?

Only the best kind, I wear a huuuge jersey, sit on the floor and cry over the better days of collecting trading cards at the general store and being happy for a childhood moment when I got a double Mario Lemieux card.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Teagan posted:

daaaaaamn

I've said it before, but I really think shaved head is a good look on you

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

Teagan posted:

I feel the vibes!

Also, :drat:

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Teagan posted:

Oh yeah looking goo-

Teagan posted:

Montreal girls

Bah nm.

jk you're awesome :D

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Teagan posted:

Only the best kind, I wear a huuuge jersey, sit on the floor and cry over the better days of collecting trading cards at the general store and being happy for a childhood moment when I got a double Mario Lemieux card.

Checks out.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
Trolled a Trump rally on campus in between teaching and a meeting. A+, would attend another.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

i am the bird posted:

Trolled a Trump rally on campus in between teaching and a meeting. A+, would attend another.

I like your shirt :swoon: and your hair is always hella good

Teagan posted:

Daaaaaang what's up Furiosa

Fhqwhgads posted:

Terrible horrible no good very bad idea when are we doing this?

Fall means vineyard touring (complete with a "White Flight" flight of wines)

Ginger invasion :cabot:

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Your girl has molecules and a flareon??? How do I get a girl like that

It's autumn guys!!! Wear all the scarves and cardigans!!!

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS

Mocking Bird posted:

Ahhh you look great! Cardigans and scarves forever~~~

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Mocking Bird posted:

That's a good look.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Teagan posted:

That's the Habsiest thing I've ever heard. Have you met the other Montreal fans?

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

RC Cola posted:

That's the Habsiest thing I've ever heard. Have you met the other Montreal fans?

I am giving away too much Info, but my initials are HAB, and if you add my mum's name to the end it is HABS, and I was the coolest kid at school.

Which Other fans? Like in the world, or Quebec, or um here? Do I want to meet Montreal fans? I almost did a goonmeet, but got scared since my at the time goon boyfriend stopped going. Well, that was a long time ago wasn't it. I am not going to name him, since no one liked him. Poor guy. What fans?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

There can be no discussion of the Habs without posting this classic bit of Canadiana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZyDsF-Gp3o

:canada:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I can confirm Montreal girls/women are the best.

I mean, I'm married to one, and I make good choices :colbert:

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

what did I just do

P.Princess. Dear Lord!! Also, the only people I know who say QWUHbec are Americans, so I do not understand that. I did not blink once. Someone suggested I get a white 'costume', and I was very canadianly angry.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Teagan posted:

I am giving away too much Info, but my initials are HAB, and if you add my mum's name to the end it is HABS, and I was the coolest kid at school.

Which Other fans? Like in the world, or Quebec, or um here? Do I want to meet Montreal fans? I almost did a goonmeet, but got scared since my at the time goon boyfriend stopped going. Well, that was a long time ago wasn't it. I am not going to name him, since no one liked him. Poor guy. What fans?

The Sports Argument Stadium NHL thread. The poor Habs fans have given up on life after PK Subban was traded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

RC Cola posted:

The Sports Argument Stadium NHL thread. The poor Habs fans have given up on life after PK Subban was traded

Oh dear. I don't argue stats or anything. I just reminisce about players I wasn't alive to know about, drink Quebecois beer and wear my pristine jersey, yell at pucks one direction or another and get upset when I see photos of Roy. Subban.. well. I don't think I should post a photo of my face when I heard about that.

I don't have a photo of my hockey sweater as a child. Maybe I can dig it out. Everyone has a winter sweater song.