Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

The Big Taff Man posted:

If she comes home to me making love to a robot then she'll only have her shelf to blame

In the future I could imagine being offered a really good deal on a second hand robot, the only problem being that it's not possible to adjust the volume of its voice due to a faulty control panel, maybe hidden at the back of its head or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

The Big Taff Man posted:

If she comes home to me making love to a robot then she'll only have her shelf to blame

I think you're getting close to coming home to her making love to a robot.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Pissflaps posted:

In the future I could imagine being offered a really good deal on a second hand robot, the only problem being that it's not possible to adjust the volume of its voice due to a faulty control panel, maybe hidden at the back of its head or something.

Would you buy it do you think?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Bape Culture posted:

Would you buy it do you think?

My friend, at that price I could not turn it down.

My friend, at that price I would not be able to turn it down.

edit: corrected the tense

Pissflaps fucked around with this message at 11:35 on Oct 10, 2016

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Pissflaps posted:

My friend, at that price I could not turn it down.

What was the price

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

The Big Taff Man posted:

What was the price

I'm not sure yet it's a hypothetical future scenario. Accounting for inflation and exchange rate pressures i'd say oooh £12,000? Maybe available new in the shops for £49,995? That's a great price.

Captain Mediocre
Oct 14, 2005

Saving lives and money!

That's a lot of money for an extravagant wank.

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

Captain Mediocre posted:

About the same as a wedding.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Captain Mediocre posted:

Actually the robot looks and behaves much like a human, its not like pissflaps is sticking a flesh light between the cushions on the sofa and going hog wild.

hookerbot 5000
Dec 21, 2009
I have to say if I came home to find my husband making love to a robot he spent £12,000 on I'd be equally annoyed about the money as the sex. Which would be 'very annoyed indeed'.

Or maybe more annoyed about the money, it would depend what the robot looks like.

Captain Mediocre
Oct 14, 2005

Saving lives and money!

The Big Taff Man posted:

its not like pissflaps is sticking a flesh light between the cushions on the sofa and going hog wild.

Can we be certain of this

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
We cant be certain but I'm sure he'd have admitted it

hookerbot 5000 posted:

I have to say if I came home to find my husband making love to a robot he spent £12,000 on I'd be equally annoyed about the money as the sex. Which would be 'very annoyed indeed'.

Or maybe more annoyed about the money, it would depend what the robot looks like.

Interesting username and post combination, can we be sure you're not already a robot sex bot?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

hookerbot 5000 posted:

You could ask him to return it but the chances are he'd have lost his deposit.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
We literally just watched episode 7 of Rick and Morty which involves Morty getting a used sex robot and the craziness that ensues.

BTW Rick and Morty is on Netflix UK now and is really funny. I'd recommend it.

Padje
Sep 10, 2003

I don't much care for the attitude of filthy money-lenders

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

So National Treasure is proper good. Dying to see the last episode.

IS HE A NONCE
IS CRACKER A NONCE

I missed episode 2 when it aired because, when looking through the guide, 'National Treasure' meant nothing to me. We call it 'The Cracker Nonce Programme' in our house.

Khablam posted:

It's like 20 years later and she still screams 'HYPER TV MODE FOR KIDS' and it confuses me why adults watch her.

Hey her childlike persona snared her a bevy of suitors, like the fake Pete Doherty from Fame Academy, and Ian Watkins.

hookerbot 5000 posted:

Afraid we're being undercut there, Hookerbot 5000?

also i'd definitely shag a robot but I wouldn't buy and keep one unless they folded up under the bed or something

reality_groove
Dec 27, 2007

Padje posted:

Hey her childlike persona snared her a bevy of suitors, like the fake Pete Doherty from Fame Academy, and Ian Watkins.

....which ian watkins?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Obligatory.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RleE--HDBiU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

reality_groove posted:

....which ian watkins?

The Wrong One.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
This country really went to the dogs after Dale stopped wearing suits on Supermarket Sweep.

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010

Padje posted:

also i'd definitely shag a robot but I wouldn't buy and keep one unless they folded up under the bed or something

Exciting new "Upstairs, Downstairs" concept.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

The Big Taff Man posted:

Dales an absolute treasure

He's got a terrible voice

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Rarity posted:

He's got a terrible voice

You made my shitlist.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

The Big Taff Man posted:

You made my shitlist.

Is there anyone not on your shitlist?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Lenny Henry

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Strom Cuzewon posted:

Is there anyone not on your shitlist?

yeah loads, but if it gets longer Im going to have to go to a new page, you made the list for questioning the list

Flatscan
Mar 27, 2001

Outlaw Journalist

What on earth did I do?

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Stuff like this is why I love this forum. I'm on the top of the list sat comfortably next to Fearne Cotton, and I have absolutely no idea why I'm on there in the first place.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

The Big Taff Man posted:

yeah loads, but if it gets longer Im going to have to go to a new page, you made the list for questioning the list

Hey, this is Richard Nixon's enemies list, you just crossed his name out and put yours!

Also why would you ever cross off Pissflaps?

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

The Big Taff Man posted:

Can I be on the list, you fat idiot?

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Yvonmukluk posted:

Also why would you ever cross off Pissflaps?

Since we ran Great North together

WeAreTheRomans posted:

Can I be on the list, you fat idiot?

not till you change your avatar, it currently makes me think you're Breath Ray, and I could never hate Breath Ray

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Gorn Myson posted:

Stuff like this is why I love this forum. I'm on the top of the list sat comfortably next to Fearne Cotton, and I have absolutely no idea why I'm on there in the first place.

According to my notes its because you like Stewart Lee, Tim Vine, Rich Hall, Will Mellor, Eurovision, Mark Thomas, Louie Spence and worst of all Mrs Browns Boys

thehustler
Apr 17, 2004

I am very curious about this little crescendo
proud to be on the list :cheers:

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

The Big Taff Man posted:

According to my notes its because you like Stewart Lee, Tim Vine, Rich Hall, Will Mellor, Eurovision, Mark Thomas, Louie Spence and worst of all Mrs Browns Boys

Hard to argue with this assessment

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

The Big Taff Man posted:

According to my notes its because you like Stewart Lee, Tim Vine...

If that's all it takes then you may want to note that I'm going to see Stewart Lee tonight and went to school with someone who was somehow related to Tim Vine (and the horsy-faced lady who got naked in the John Hurt version of 1984)

Also - no Mel Giedroyc? Do you watch GBBO but just look away whenever Sue is on screen?

ookiimarukochan fucked around with this message at 13:12 on Oct 11, 2016

Padje
Sep 10, 2003

I don't much care for the attitude of filthy money-lenders
Haha. I think I'd like to see all of the notes now.

ookiimarukochan posted:

If that's all it takes then you may want to note that I'm going to see Stewart Lee tonight and went to school with someone who was somehow related to Tim Vine (and the horsy-faced lady who got naked in the John Hurt version of 1984)

I wonder what it's like to see a relative in a film and then suddenly they've got no clothes on.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

The Big Taff Man posted:

Of those things, I like Stewart Lee, Rich Hall and Mark Thomas. The rest I think "I get why people like them, but its definitely not for me".

ookiimarukochan posted:

If that's all it takes then you may want to note that I'm going to see Stewart Lee tonight
Me too! Gonna own, I've been looking forward to this for ages.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Mrs Browns Boys is garbage.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Pissflaps posted:

Mrs Browns Boys is garbage.

it really is. if you enjoy it, you a re a poo poo person

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

The Big Taff Man posted:

What did Goatface do to get on there twice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I think I once posted about Digitiser in a thread, and Taff held it against me in a separate thread maybe 4 years later? His note keeping is nothing but exemplary. I like to believe that being Welsh has kept me off the list for now.