Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Please send your gold to Arus.1482 god bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Generic Octopus
Mar 27, 2010

CLAM DOWN posted:

Please send your gold to GenericOctopus.7413 god bless

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

CLAM DOWN posted:

Please send your custom guild wars 2 products to Arus.1482 god bless

knowonecanknow
Apr 19, 2009

Ambition must be made to counteract ambition.

0/10 the ears and toes aren't clipping through the clothing.

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall

God is dead

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

Oh god, it's got a skeleton inside, doesn't it?

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

Arus if you give me your mailing address (or a PO box to protect your privacy) I promise to ship you a box of GW2 art I will source from tumblr/DA and some snacks.

Adhesive Gamin
Sep 29, 2010

Meatoberfest is in full swing.

zojja

what

halloween is approaching

it is time to put up the "decoration"

wow

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Kessel posted:

Arus if you give me your mailing address (or a PO box to protect your privacy) I promise to ship you a box of GW2 art I will source from tumblr/DA and some snacks.

wait until december when secret snackta happens

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
My surprise is ruined :sassargh:

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
One of our party members in my CoF pug dropped and didn't come back online, so we eventually replaced him with another guy when it came time to do the braziers. He didn't have any waypoints and had to run from who knows where, so instead of just kicking him one of the party members suggested that we all line up on a ledge and ask riddles to decide who had to jump into the lava below to pass the time. This game is still cool and fun. :)

J3ng4
Nov 22, 2006

Bitches love my tool time

CLAM DOWN posted:

Please send your mold to Arus.1482 god bless

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Kessel posted:

I love you for that but definitely take part in secret snackta this year!! An sfd tradition! I'll let you know when to check our forums for info

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
I still haven't done any of the Ember Bay stuff. Been unmotivated to play tbh, something about my real life problems/poo poo just killing motivation in general.

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free

lucifirius posted:

I still haven't done any of the Ember Bay stuff. Been unmotivated to play tbh, something about my real life problems/poo poo just killing motivation in general.

If it helps, Ember Bay is Cool and Good™, except for the absolutely directionless JP.

But even the horrible JP has a redeeming feature: it's real pretty in/up there!

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

That Ember Bay JP, I've never hated being in such a pretty place so much.

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

there was a mesmer porting the entire JP yesterday, including all mist checkpoints and all mursaat tokens. hail Satan

knowonecanknow
Apr 19, 2009

Ambition must be made to counteract ambition.
I thought about carrying people through it on my mesmer because I enjoyed it so much.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Ember Bay is poo and the mobs are horrible.

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall
I couldn't even get started on the jump puzzle because I had no idea where I had to go and didn't want to use a guide so I gave up on it almost immediately.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

check out my Youtube posted:

I couldn't even get started on the jump puzzle because I had no idea where I had to go and didn't want to use a guide so I gave up on it almost immediately.

I can show you where it starts, it's actually a super cool hidden entrance and the puzzle itself looks amazing, it's just confusing and unforgiving as poo poo.

Alteisen posted:

Ember Bay is poo and the mobs are horrible.

wroooooooong ember bay best bay

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer

Kessel posted:

there was a mesmer porting the entire JP yesterday, including all mist checkpoints and all mursaat tokens. hail Satan

I managed to catch one last week. She was carrying a bunch of us, pausing to fetch one or another of us when we screwed up, and by the time we reached the top we were ready to send her a fruit basket.

Don't know about the others, but I tipped heavily. That was worse than getting the diving goggles in Not So Secret.

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free
I found one last night who was a huge help. Character name is "Duu Bi", and they advertise on map chat before they do a run.

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
alright who did this? https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/56n7ct/plastic_fangs_30k_gold_idiotic_speculation_or/

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjKQQKnUyTk

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

ten men? try three:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/56mmnk/trio_vale_guardian_by_sc/

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Is there a way to make crits distinguishable from normal attacks? Like yellow text instead of white or something?

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

Just make sure everything is 100% crit and you don't have to worry :D

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

nickhimself posted:

Is there a way to make crits distinguishable from normal attacks? Like yellow text instead of white or something?

Use the nevermore staff, you'll be able to tell what is what.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan

At first I was wondering how they handled condi Red guardian, but it looks like they got the splits down.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Sprite141 posted:

Use the nevermore staff, you'll be able to tell what is what.

CAW CAW BIRDS CAW CAW BIRDS BIRDS CAW CAW CAW

(raiding with 3 Nevermores in the group makes my eyes hurt)

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Softface
Feb 16, 2011

Some things can't be unseen

nickhimself posted:

There already is, when you crit the number appears larger with a red explosion behind it.

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free
Hey, thanks Susie and Kerrok (and random pubbie off the LFG tool) for helping me get some of the dumber story achievements form Rising Flames!

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

Sekkira posted:

Just make sure everything is 100% crit and you don't have to worry :D

This is the correct answer.

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016

:psyboom:

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

please don't doxx me, thanks

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan

:getin:

Redmanred fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Oct 11, 2016

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
Cat ears 400 gems. Nope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Lonk posted:

Cat ears 400 gems. Nope.

No. You're trolling, just like Dreggon was last night. They did not add cat ears. No way. Nope.

• Locked thread