Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Quote this post with something that's bothering you in your current life and I'll give you a spectacularly amateur tarot reading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Poison Mushroom posted:

Quote this post with something that's bothering you in your current life and I'll give you a spectacularly amateur tarot reading.

My sleep is horrible!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I would NOT like to participate with any foreigners

Thank you

:mad:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

PMom! You should join my mafia game, then we'll have all the PMs!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Poison Mushroom posted:

i feel as if i have been spiritually poisoned. also my sleep is horrible too

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

CCKeane posted:

My sleep is horrible!
Past: The Tower
This is the card for catastrophe, but it can also mean sudden change. Did something happen that shook up your routine, or rattled you? A move, a change of relationship or job hours? Some new source of stress? It might be good to start reflecting on what it might have been, and to figure out what and where your new normal is.

Present: 10 of Pentacles, inverted
Financial failure, loneliness, and loss. The 10 of Pentacles is about long-term financial and familial stability. A promise that at the twilight years of your life, you'll feel like you have a life well lived. Is that something you're worried about? Do you feel like you've failed in some way, or like your future is uncertain or in jeopardy? Is there anything you want out of your life that you aren't getting?

Future: 3 of Swords
Separation, heartbreak, or rejection. This can be actual, or it can be a fear. In this situation, I'm thinking that it feels like it's something you see as a certainty, especially if there's something in your past and present that's making you feel unsteady. Your life's been hard, and it's going to stay hard. I can't tell you what that means for you or what you should do about it.

Broad guess, maybe your lack of sleep is coming from worry, a feeling of instability and a lack of safety in your prosperity and future life. Talk to someone you trust about it. Find out, if you do feel unstable, why, and if there's anything you can do, either to alleviate those fears, or to come to better understand the lack of certainty in life.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Poison Mushroom posted:

I'm hungry and i don't know what video game to play

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Poison Mushroom posted:

I feel directionless. I just kind of wake up every day and go "ok it's <day>, great" and survive the day. What do?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Poison Mushroom posted:

I need to get the booty more.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

GulagDolls posted:

i feel as if i have been spiritually poisoned. also my sleep is horrible too
Past: Ace of Cups
Passion, emotion, love and creativity. If you feel like you've been spiritually poisoned, then this is what you want to get back to, I'm guessing. It's good to remember how you used to feel, though I'd also be careful about nostalgia. It's easy to remember the good parts of the past, but forget the bad, which could easily lead to you feeling like you're backsliding, even if you're improving.

Present: The Fool
A new journey! Things in your life are changing, and you're moving into a different stage of who you are and who you're going to be. Maybe the poisoning is uncertainty about the difference between who you were and who you are. Or maybe it's a warning, not just to be afraid of who you're becoming, but to decide who you want to be.

Future: Strength
Strength and courage, but compassion. Be confident in who you're going to be. Remember your goals for yourself, and don't lose sight of every step you're taking in order to be that person (even if it takes a little longer than you feel like it should.)

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

These are taking a little longer than expected, I think I'll get Caps, chaos, and Jim, and then call it for now.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Snooze Cruise posted:

I'm hungry and i don't know what video game to play
You get a one-card.

Three of Wands
Exploration! Foresight! Leadership!

You should play a game where you get to be a leader of people. Mass Effect? Dragon Age? IDK. Also, you should try something new that you've been wanting to try. For food and/or for your game.

chaoslord posted:

I feel directionless. I just kind of wake up every day and go "ok it's <day>, great" and survive the day. What do?
Past: Nine of Cups
Satisfaction and pleasure with who you were. If you're aimless now, I'm guessing you didn't feel that way before. You used to feel like you could achieve your goals and get what you wanted? What changed to make you stop feeling that way?

Present: Three of Swords
Loneliness, betrayal, heartbreak, even just feeling lost. Have you lost sight of your goals, or did one recently get ripped away from you? What did you used to want to be, and when did you stop chasing that?

Future: Page of Wands
This is encouragement to be courageous and confident, to put energy in who you want to be. Make a goal, even if it's just a little one. Sometimes, that can just be surviving the day. When you feel up to more, find something you want to do, something exciting, something you can spend time thinking about and getting invested in. It's a process, not something you have to do overnight. Honestly, no matter what you wanna do, there will always be someone better, but that doesn't mean you're toiling in vain. Self-improvement, no matter how gradual or 'meaningless', is always a good thing, always important.

You're going to be okay. Just give yourself time to find your future.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

I need to get the booty more.
King of Cups
Responsibility and creative intelligence. Being someone who can be trusted.

It's time to find ways to make the people you wanna get with feel less like you're just trying to get into their pants. Find ways to make them feel valuable, like you aren't just someone who's gonna pump and dump. This doesn't have to mean a relationship, but it does mean respecting them. If whoever it is, you think less of them for having sex, or acting the way they are, well what does that say about you?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Poison Mushroom posted:

King of Cups
Responsibility and creative intelligence. Being someone who can be trusted.

It's time to find ways to make the people you wanna get with feel less like you're just trying to get into their pants. Find ways to make them feel valuable, like you aren't just someone who's gonna pump and dump. This doesn't have to mean a relationship, but it does mean respecting them. If whoever it is, you think less of them for having sex, or acting the way they are, well what does that say about you?

Oh I just meant like... working my booty out.. my wife is always making fun of me for having a bubble butt. THE CARDS have better advice than half of E/N tho :D

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Oh I just meant like... working my booty out.. my wife is always making fun of me for having a bubble butt. THE CARDS have better advice than half of E/N tho :D

maybe go to the gym bro. we're close to the same weight these days that should be SOS to you

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

maybe go to the gym bro. we're close to the same weight these days that should be SOS to you

But your my idol? I am just trying to be more like you :(

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Oh! Well, tell your wife you love her and come up with something creative to do together? Maybe a way you can work out together.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
How am i suppose to try something new with only bread and jelly.... Put jelly on outside of bread!??!

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Have you tried folding a single piece in half with jam on the inside? Or making a like a jam club sandwich?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Have you tried covering yourself in jelly and rolling on the floor?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

C'mon Keane. Everyone has done that.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Inside the jelly jam more jelly, then spread on bread

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I hate all of these ideas

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Amoeba102 posted:

C'mon Keane. Everyone has done that.
Why the hell would you assume we all do something like that?

Civilized people use honey.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Peanut butter (crunchy only ofc) and honey is the correct sandwich

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I prefer Nutella

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

Why the hell would you assume we all do something like that?

Civilized people use honey.

I generalise for all spreads.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

busb posted:

add chilli flakes

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Birdstrike posted:

add chilli flakes

Terrible from a bad poster (busb lebel poasting)

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

busb posted:

2 tbsp all natural peanut butter (smooth you cretin), 1 tbsp honey, 1/2 cup of uncooked oatmeal, 1/4 cup of dried cranberries. Stir and eat.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

dongsbot9000 posted:

Terrible from a bad poster (busb lebel poasting)

you're right

crunchy peanut butter w/ honey & chilli flakes should be on a toasted English muffin

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I think you mean a crumpet, der

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

busb posted:

I think you mean a crumpet, der

nah crumpets are porous and half of the spread ends up on your plate

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Lol the panthers are so so bad

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
That's why they own. Then you can lick the plate and it's delicious

Also tommunist you are bad!!!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I look like i am 14 what course did you people put on me

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Snooze Cruise posted:

I look like i am 14 what course did you people put on me
the highway

to hell

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

busb posted:

That's why they own. Then you can lick the plate and it's delicious

Also tommunist you are bad!!!

yes sadly

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Mr. F! posted:

Lol the panthers are so so bad

The panthers lost the Superbowl so badly it destroyed our will to win any game this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Dr. Hurt posted:

The panthers lost the Superbowl so badly it destroyed our will to win any game this year.

From 15-1 to 1-15