Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The Saddest Rhino posted:

imagine being in a state of arousal 24/7 due to every single dicktooth being sexually pleasured all the time i mean how do you not have a heart attack every minute

Their heart is full of dicks as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
in the mouth a dickteeth

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Solice Kirsk posted:

Their heart is full of dicks as well.

Their blood is cum also

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

cash crab posted:

I just want to say it was very difficult choosing a comment for the new title. If anyone has a vote for a different one let me know, but they were all extremely good.

You made the right choice.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Tetracube posted:

Their blood is cum also

The gums are also aroused.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Ularg posted:

The gums are also aroused.

The gums bleed cum because they never floss.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Blood Cum Dick Gums sounds like a thrash metal band.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

MizPiz posted:

You made the right choice.

I think we can all agree on this.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

cash crab posted:

I just want to say it was very difficult choosing a comment for the new title. If anyone has a vote for a different one let me know, but they were all extremely good.

Trying to find a good new thread title after dickteeth is the true Sophie's Choice.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

The gums bleed cum because they never floss.

Thats just what their dentist tells them

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
smegmouth strikes again

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

quote:

Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists › AUG Thread: the ethical concerns of circumcision of dick teeth

<3 thanku

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I feel if the first two lines of your defense are "guess what. I'm not a pedophile" then you're already in a situation you can't win.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

oh, andrew :3:

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Vagankle

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Is this like a cock vore crossover with the fanart thread?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

This dude owns, and just wants to support bringing back real hip-hop.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Hihohe posted:

Yeah is there another creature with... like... a tongue made of little vaginas that each of those dicks can penetrate. ARE WE THINKING ABOUT THIS MORE THAN THE ARTIST IS!?!

gently caress your heteronormativity bro

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

There's thread derailing and then there's thread magnetization. :allears:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Dreddout posted:

This dude owns, and just wants to support bringing back real hip-hop.

Frankly I'm glad he's got so much support, the real hip hop's been gone for so long I thought no one would ever bring it back.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Solice Kirsk posted:

It's really a cleanliness issue, so yes. Snip those teeth. And to answer the other poster, in assuming the balls are below the gum line. Like baby teeth.

Does that mean that when he gets old enough, the dicks fall out and his balls grow in?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

china bot posted:

smegmouth strikes again

This made my stomach queasy.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

queserasera posted:

There's thread derailing and then there's thread magnetization. :allears:

I'm just so happy that the next content posted was also genitals in unexpected places. I love themes.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
(Please ignore the meme captioms)

Sherman Burgess. Proud Aussie "patriot" and leader of whatever alphabet soup acronym splinter organisation of aimless racist nationalist fuckwits he's spawned lately gearing up for war against the muslims.

Someone else can provide more context. Just google his name or youtube and you'll see hours of AUG from him and his associates. Keywords: Blair Cottrel, Niel Erikson, United Patriots Front, True Blue Crew, Sons of Odin, Reclaim Australia et al

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sludge Tank has a new favorite as of 15:29 on Oct 11, 2016

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
Dick teeth would be a hygiene nightmare. Imagine getting a UTI in each one. That's so stupid it has to be parody, right? Right?! :ohdear:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Imagine if he had gonorrhoea and had to get every single urethra scraped.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Sludge Tank posted:

Sherman Burgess. Proud Aussie "patriot" and leader of whatever alphabet soup acronym splinter organisation of aimless racist nationalist fuckwits he's spawned lately gearing up for war against the muslims.

Someone else can provide more context. Just google his name or youtube and you'll see hours of AUG from him and his associates. Keywords: Blair Cottrel, Niel Erikson, United Patriots Front, True Blue Crew, Sons of Odin, Reclaim Australia et al

So are hatchets and katanas the Aussie version of sawed off shotguns? Or is it just this weirdo?

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

hyperhazard posted:

So are hatchets and katanas the Aussie version of sawed off shotguns? Or is it just this weirdo?

In Norway we have this one dude who shows up every time one of these groups forms and is suddenly a spokesman; then the whole loving organization falls apart in bickering. One might think he's an infiltrator/saboteur but in reality he's probably a true believe who just also happens to be an incompetent shitmagician. Is this dude the antipodean equivalent?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

hyperhazard posted:

He's a viking-samurai, the same way wearing a Mortal Kombat "inspired" costume and swinging around a toy lightsaber makes me a ninja-jedi.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sludge Tank posted:

He looks pretty cool to me?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Hey, he cleaned it after slight use.

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!
My Vagankle has Cankles.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J76bawYo7bU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The face of perpetual virginity.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

This guy is like the Bizarro version of Primitive Technology guy.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Cockteeth have to e a joke. I mean, there's no way it isn't... right...? Right?

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Burt Sexual posted:

The face of perpetual virginity.

Why do you think he's building a hut out in the woods?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Radio Paranoia posted:

Why do you think he's building a hut out in the woods?

Uhhh check yourself buddy, it ain't a hut it's a lair, smdh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Am I understanding him correctly, it sounds like he wants to sit by the highway in a tree stand with a recycle bin handy?

• Locked thread