Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
I picked up the Rams Defense this week to fill in for Sattle's bye and was about to drop them, but now I'm wondering if they're worth holding onto for another week while they face Detroit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Added RBs

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

Vargo posted:

I picked up the Rams Defense this week to fill in for Sattle's bye and was about to drop them, but now I'm wondering if they're worth holding onto for another week while they face Detroit?

Seeing as how the Eagles had trouble with Detroit, I don't see the Rams potentially doing any better.

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

I'm on the hunt for an RB in my .5 PPR league. Here's the teams that seem to have RB depth:

Team A has:
Gore
Crowell
Riddick
Ingram

Team B:
David Johnson
CJ Anderson
Matt Jones
Christine Michael

Team C:
Elliot
J Howard
Mckinnon
Doug Martin
Ryan Mathews

I'm looking to move Travis Benjamin or Randall Cobb (My WR3s). Would something like Cobb for Martin be reasonable? Cobb is on the upswing and Martin is still injured, plus that owner is probably the least knowledgeable and may be growing impatient with Dougie.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Bilal Powell is available, i have Spencer Ware, Terrance West, and Cam Meredith to choose from to drop.

Although i'd like to see how Meredith shakes out for another week or 2, he's the drop right?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

My WR situation has been pretty volatile. There's nobody exactly awful but I don't have a starter with anything resembling steady production. Looking to grab one or more of Dez (yep, somebody dropped him), Sammie Coates or John Brown. Who would you drop? This is in a standard scoring, no-ppr league.

Mike Wallace
Bilal Powell
Spencer Ware
Travis Benjamin
Jeremy Maclin
Jerick McKinnon

Dez probably won't play immediately, and I'm 6th in waiver priority so he might be gone by the time my claim comes around. I'm not expecting Coates to put up 25+ points every week, but he's gotten a lot of targets the past two weeks. Brown could be resurgent when Palmer comes back, maybe?

I'm going to have to drop someone else to pick up a TE this week too. :bang:

Edit: FWIW, starters are

QB: Roethlisberger
RB1: Bell
RB2: Gore
WR1: Pryor
WR2: :shrug:
TE: Rudolph
Flex: Lacy

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Oct 11, 2016

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Dwayne Allen is no better than waiver TEs, correct?

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

In a 16 person league is there any good use for my number 1 waiver priority this week? Artis-Payne (Carolina RB), Cameron Meredith (Chicago WR), and Jeremy Kerley (San Francisco WR), are all available.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Tom Tucker posted:

In a 16 person league is there any good use for my number 1 waiver priority this week? Artis-Payne (Carolina RB), Cameron Meredith (Chicago WR), and Jeremy Kerley (San Francisco WR), are all available.

Need to post your roster and scoring.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Looking to maybe add a WR. Right now I have Jordy, Edelman and Alshon, and both Edelman and Alshon have a week 9 bye so I'm going to have to pick one up eventually

I want to get Kerley or Beasley, is it worth dropping Hunter Henry for either of them? My main TE is Olsen

12 team league, 0 PPR

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Brockenstein posted:

Looking to maybe add a WR. Right now I have Jordy, Edelman and Alshon, and both Edelman and Alshon have a week 9 bye so I'm going to have to pick one up eventually

I want to get Kerley or Beasley, is it worth dropping Hunter Henry for either of them? My main TE is Olsen

12 team league, 0 PPR

Even with Kaepernick starting at QB, I'm probably leaning Kerley. I'd never start Henry over Olsen so I have no problems dropping him. Who does SD play during Olsen's bye?

My question:

If I can turn Derek Carr/Spencer Ware/Jordan Matthews into Allen Robinson/Tyler Eifert, should I do it?

I already have Matt Ryan at QB and Jordy Nelson/Mike Evans at WR with Kelce as my TE.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Falcons

Other possibilities for drops: Matt Jones, Kenneth Dixon, DeAndre Washington

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Rashad Jennings was straight dropped and I am wondering if I should spent FAAB dollars on him. My RB's are pretty thin with Lacy, McKinnon, and then LMurray and Deandre Washington. The only other RB's worth anything on waivers would be Sproles, Gillislee, Booker, and JStew (injured still but likely coming back after BYE).

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Brockenstein posted:

12 team league, 0 PPR

I think Kerley is worth it. Beasley isn't an awful option either.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

I have to drop someone for a defense this week because the Vikings are on a bye in my 14 team league. Do I drop Cameron Brate with Fleener being my other TE or Dorsett with Green, Parker, Hogan, and Moncrief waiting to return?

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

Chernabog posted:

Dwayne Allen is no better than waiver TEs, correct?

Hard to say. Jack Doyle has been getting less targets the last few weeks. And the Bears are awful so Allen certainly looked good.

If you're desperate or want a lotto TE ticket, he's worth a pickup.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
Dez and Charles or Forte and Maclin? 1 PPR

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Dez and Charles.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Felter Chesthard posted:

Dez and Charles or Forte and Maclin? 1 PPR

Dez and Charles if I currently have a net positive record.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

And tell you one by one
A woman and a gun

pubic works project posted:

Need to post your roster and scoring.

Standard scoring, no PPR. At WR I have:

Tavon Austin
Cole Beasley
Dez Bryant

(Trying to trade Matt Ryan for another WR now that Brady is back)

RB:

DeMarco Murray
Darren Sproles
Jalen Richard
Matt Asiata
Duke Johnson Jr.
Kenneth Dixon

Artis-Payne (Carolina RB), Cameron Meredith (Chicago WR), and Jeremy Kerley (San Francisco WR), are all available.

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013
what do I do with Henry and Gates now that Graham is done his bye week and looks like a TE1 again?

Are they both droppable? I doubt ill be able to trade either of them. Are either worth keeping over Graham?

MalleusDei
Mar 21, 2007

Given this team:

Should I be grabbing anyone off the wire?

Coates, Kerley, and Beasley are all available.
RB is a bit of at wasteland, but D. Williams is available, along with J. Richard, Fozzy, and CAP.
Henry, Brate, James and Ebron as far as TE goes.

Thanks!

Edit: Eifert is also available.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
A s7orm is coming

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Forsett is a Lion.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

So who's the top streaming D/ST this week? Is it the Titans?

I'm loathe to add them because they stink too, but the Browns could end up starting a practice squad guy if Kessler gets hurt and McCown isn't ready. I've also been looking into the Steelers against Miami.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

89 posted:

Forsett is a Lion.

I'd buy. They have zero ground game out of pro sets.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
Who are the Rivers owners looking to for a short term replacement against Denver (twice). I'm leaning Trevor Siemian since San Diego should present a soft target if he's healthy enough to play, but I'd prefer to go with a safer pick. No Alex Smith on the wire in that league unfortunately.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Ayudo posted:

Who are the Rivers owners looking to for a short term replacement against Denver (twice). I'm leaning Trevor Siemian since San Diego should present a soft target if he's healthy enough to play, but I'd prefer to go with a safer pick. No Alex Smith on the wire in that league unfortunately.

I'm saying gently caress it and going Tyrod. Tyrodasaurus Rex rides again!!!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

pubic works project posted:

So who's the top streaming D/ST this week? Is it the Titans?

I'm loathe to add them because they stink too, but the Browns could end up starting a practice squad guy if Kessler gets hurt and McCown isn't ready. I've also been looking into the Steelers against Miami.

It's going to be Kevin Hogan

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Brockenstein posted:

It's going to be Kevin Hogan

I just saw that. I will be firing up the Titans' defense and I am ready to be let down as per usual.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

So, Jamaal Charles. Is it safe to active him yet? My RB situation isn't anything special at the moment.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006

shyduck posted:

So, Jamaal Charles. Is it safe to active him yet? My RB situation isn't anything special at the moment.

Who knows? But, a must win division game after a bye seems as good a spot as any to roll him out.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Doltos posted:

I'd buy. They have zero ground game out of pro sets.

I'm rolling with it, too, but my RBs are a total shitshow and probably can't get worse, since my "star" was/is Matt loving Jones.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008

shyduck posted:

Being a Charles and Ware owner. Ware is just a good back who fumbles too much but Charles is HOF material. Charles has had two weeks to recover from 1st action and will feast on Oakland. Charles has destroyed Oakland his whole career.

I actually wouldnt mind a 60/40 or 70/30 workload if it means Charles stays healthy.

Green Gloves fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Oct 11, 2016

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

And tell you one by one
A woman and a gun

16 person league, no PPR, hurting at WR, is Marvin Jones Jr. worth it for Matt Ryan, considering I now have Tom Brady?

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008

Tom Tucker posted:

16 person league, no PPR, hurting at WR, is Marvin Jones Jr. worth it for Matt Ryan, considering I now have Tom Brady?

Yes and I wish I had your luxury. Getting the top quarterback production week after week with Matt Ryan and now Brady. No body was on Matty Ice and he proved everybody wrong.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Green Gloves posted:

Yes and I wish I had your luxury. Getting the top quarterback production week after week with Matt Ryan and now Brady. No body was on Matty Ice and he proved everybody wrong.

*clears throat*

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I have Eli currently, but Stafford, Mariota, Prescott, Taylor, Smith, Cousins, etc are all on waivers. Should I grab one of them, or stick with Eli?

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008

Forever_Peace posted:

*clears throat*

If you were on him from the start I want to listen to your fantasy advice instead of the tons of idiot fantasy analysts out there haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

RCarr posted:

I have Eli currently, but Stafford, Mariota, Prescott, Taylor, Smith, Cousins, etc are all on waivers. Should I grab one of them, or stick with Eli?

I dropped Eli for Stafford last week, and plan to keep rolling Stafford. I'd do it again this week (drop Eli for Stafford) if given the choice.

• Locked thread