Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!

Yikes! A lot to unpack in this one....
1) Since this meme is apparently pro-Columbus, why is he depicted looking like a butt frog?
2) Referring to women as a resources like food, water and land makes my skin crawl. Also, were earlier settlers actively taking Native American women as sex slaves? I'm sure it must have happened, but was it widespread?
3) By this logic we should have never ended slavery, because white people are so much better at conquest, human rights be damned!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Met posted:

Just go to Snopes or politifact for individual claims of her criminality. We could sit here all day and debunk a list of things they claim she's done.

The realistic answer is that none of it is criminal. The big one right now is she used a private email server without getting permission. That's something a lot of people in government are doing and not getting the vitriol that she's getting.
A Wikileaks employee, Seth Rich, was shot and killed in what police claim was an attempted robbery in August THEREFORE HILLARY

I find it pretty plausible that he could have been killed because of his job but I'd be looking more at the Russian government than at anybody else.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

King of Foolians posted:

Yikes! A lot to unpack in this one....
1) Since this meme is apparently pro-Columbus, why is he depicted looking like a butt frog?
2) Referring to women as a resources like food, water and land makes my skin crawl. Also, were earlier settlers actively taking Native American women as sex slaves? I'm sure it must have happened, but was it widespread?
3) By this logic we should have never ended slavery, because white people are so much better at conquest, human rights be damned!

Columbus gave native women as prizes to his crew and committed so many atrocities he was imprisoned upon return to Europe.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Dear United States, now you know what it's like to have one of the most prominent politicians in your country be a sleazy rich guy who behaves like a horny, drunk, bullying frat boy and doesn't know when it's time to shut his mouth.

We got rid of ours after way too many years, I pray for your sake that you're able to keep him out of office. Otherwise it won't be fun. At all.

Sincerely, Italy.

(Seriously though, I have a hard time judging who is worse between Silvio and Donald.)

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Arcsquad12 posted:

Columbus gave native women as prizes to his crew and committed so many atrocities he was imprisoned upon return to Europe.

Feels bad man.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

trickybiscuits posted:

A Wikileaks employee, Seth Rich, was shot and killed in what police claim was an attempted robbery in August THEREFORE HILLARY

I find it pretty plausible that he could have been killed because of his job but I'd be looking more at the Russian government than at anybody else.
Why on earth would the Russian government, which plainly benefits from the release of embarrassing details about the US, be killing wikileaks employees?

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Mikl posted:

Dear United States, now you know what it's like to have one of the most prominent politicians in your country be a sleazy rich guy who behaves like a horny, drunk, bullying frat boy and doesn't know when it's time to shut his mouth.

We got rid of ours after way too many years, I pray for your sake that you're able to keep him out of office. Otherwise it won't be fun. At all.

Sincerely, Italy.

(Seriously though, I have a hard time judging who is worse between Silvio and Donald.)

Silvio doesn't want to start a nuclear war.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Strudel Man posted:

Why on earth would the Russian government, which plainly benefits from the release of embarrassing details about the US, be killing wikileaks employees?
I don't know but it seems more plausible than Hillary Clinton trying to prevent Wikileaks from leaking information they already had by killing one of their employees and making it look like an attempted robbery. Unless this employee made a habit out of walking alone at night in the city carrying the only copy of sensitive information on his person. (That actually makes him sound like a spy. A stupid spy.)

trickybiscuits has a new favorite as of 21:07 on Oct 11, 2016

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Strudel Man posted:

Could've caught wind that he was planning to release stuff that would've been bad for them for once?

Granted, this all assumes there was some massive coverup about an assassination, rather than the robbery gone wrong claim.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

trickybiscuits posted:

I don't know but it seems more plausible than Hillary Clinton trying to prevent Wikileaks from leaking information they already had by killing one of their employees and making it look like an attempted robbery. Unless this employee made a habit out of walking alone at night in the city carrying the only copy of sensitive information on his person. (That actually makes him sound like a spy. A stupid spy.)
Of course Hillary didn't do it, but the suggestion that the Russians did is almost more ludicrous than that.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Strudel Man posted:

Of course Hillary didn't do it, but the suggestion that the Russians did is almost more ludicrous than that.
You'er right, but in my defense, Putin has almost certainly had some people killed.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

There's no way this isn't a troll image.

Poe's Law IS the internet now.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

There's no way this isn't a troll image.

Nope it's 100% serious, look at the mark in the lower right, came from Milo Yiannacuntopolis or whatever the gently caress it is

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Krispy Kareem posted:

trying to over compensate around cool guys like Billy Bush.

Krispy Kareem posted:

around cool guys like Billy Bush.

Krispy Kareem posted:

cool guys like Billy Bush.

Krispy Kareem posted:

*in slow motion* "cooooooool guuuuuyyyyy Billyyyyyyy BBBuuuushhhhh"

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Tiggum posted:

The ones I grew up with looked like lit cigarettes. Then they changed the name and made them plain white when smoking stopped being cool. They used to look like this:

Wikipedia doesn't mention it and that was the only picture I could find, but I remember the end you can't see being orange like a filter. Now they look like this:

I don't know why anyone still buys them, since the only reason anyone ever chose them over other lollies was because they looked like cigarettes. But presumably they do since they apparently still exist.

Aw, I miss these. When I was a kid they basically looked like cigarettes, complete with filter and red tip, and they had powdered sugar in the middle so you could blow out a cloud of candy smoke. Also, ask me about smoking a pack a day as an adult.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

King of Foolians posted:

This is ridiculous on its face, but it's also exactly what some of these creeps believe.

Also, to an extent, Pepe became a racist meme because the National Policy Institute wanted it to.

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747

trickybiscuits posted:

You'er right, but in my defense, Putin has almost certainly had some people killed.

Don't double down on an idiot idea, haven't you learned anything form this thread

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

BobbyK posted:

Don't double down on an idiot idea, haven't you learned anything form this thread

Yes, elephants exist, and elephants are large. However, an elephant, which is a fraction of the size of a Brontosaurus, has to eat for 18 hours every day in order to survive. However, even in ancient times, there was still only 24 hours within each 24 hour period (basic logic).

Since an elephant can't survive without eating 18 hours per day every day, and a Brontosaurus was supposedly 5 to 10 times larger than an elephant, then a brontosaurus would have to eat for around 90 to 180 hours per day. Yes, you read that right, and it's not a typo. It is logically impossible to eat for 90 hours per 24 hour day.

Dogfish
Nov 4, 2009
Uh no Putin has indeed almost certainly had people killed.

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick
My sister will defend him no matter what.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

SpliffClavin posted:

What does he think about bare shoulders

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Mikl posted:

Sincerely, Italy.

Until the "Sincerely, Italy" part I was picturing David Cameron. And I'm American.

Fat pigs rule the world, don't they? :smith:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Drilldo Squirt caught in the wild.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

SpliffClavin posted:

You know it's bad when a woman considers herself to be a part of a hivemind.

"A woman does thing I don't like, so ALL women, including myself, are asking to be treated bad"

Yeah, okay sister.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

I've said it once and I'll say it again. If the Clintons actually managed to pull this off it would probably be the most brilliantly executed tactic in presidential election history.

Two things though:
1. The Clintons are smart, but I sincerely doubt they could have planned it out as perfectly as it went
2. Trump would have opened his dumb mouth about it already if it was true. While nervous liberals around the world were scared that Trump was playing 12-dimensional chess, it's come to pass that, no, he really is that impulsive, brash, and idiotic. And he has been for years. No way he could keep it under his hat for this long.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Has secret puppetmaster poo poo ever turned out to be true

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Dr. AA Hazredstein posted:

Drilldo Squirt caught in the wild.

Wel, is it Nicki Minaj or not?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

quote:

Stop judging alot of males today are under so much pressure .not just in the christain way.But the worlds way too.stop looking at the outside.seek the heart of a male from the inside.NOT ONCE YET HAVE I MET A CHRISTIAN WITHOUT FAULTS

I read four comment at woman looking for the perfect guy without faults.why dont they look at there own lives judging females

I love how you can tell what side they are on just by trying to draw Trump with a fuller than full head of hair.

"I have the biggest, the best hair."

Also, from the poster of that image:

Common Sense Club posted:

Like I have said...at least a few times on this page...Trump was not my guy.
I would have put him just before Bush and Graham.
I voted for Cruz.
However...compared to Killary...and what she wants to do.
I'll take Trump every time.
- Glenn

Random comment:

quote:

Do Hillary supporters not care about all those mysterious deaths of those people? I'm afraid if I crossed the Clinton family I'd end up being found tied up in a chair at my home with a bullet in my head.... with the liberal media reporting it was definitely suicide. I can only imagine how many mysterious deaths will happen to folks who make her mad if she gets elected, while the liberal sheep just looks the other way.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Got people killed killed

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

banned from Starbucks posted:

Has secret puppetmaster poo poo ever turned out to be true

Arguably George W. Bush and Dick Cheney.

But the level of work and secrecy for an actual puppet master set up is ridiculous.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

If Hillary is so good at killing people how come half the GOP isn't dead yet?

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
She can only kill people of little importance who are tangentially connected to her at best.

VoidBurger
Jul 18, 2008

A leap into the void.
The burger in space.
Some sort of bizarre freeform conspiracy poetry was posted in the insane BernieBro group I was invited to (where I secretly giggle as these dudes all lose their loving minds.)

some Jill Stein voter posted:

Clinton is illegitimate. Bill Clinton appears to rape children.
Donald Trump has a trial scheduled while accused of raping a child.
Cowboy George had a better claim to the presidency.
“It’s not much of a tale, but I am sort of attached to it”.
When it comes to “party time”
I am not an “either” - “or”.
Tho’ while my tail is sagging,
It is not my rear end that’s sore.
It is more, while once a donkey,
I did think I knew the score.
Except now my blindfold’s busted
And you can’t pin me anymore.
The party I once favored and the games both parties play
Have robbed me of my voice…
I no longer have a say.
The elephant and the donkey now hold democracy at bay
And now both promote child rapists…
In an effort to have their day.
So I will no longer “either” and I will no longer “or”,
As Republicans and Democrats have sold themselves to things
that cause death, while they hurt and poison children to death;
while well- past, rotten to the core.
This Nation does know better and if there’s one thing I deplore
It’s a mindless Greed that only fills the need to farm the “Truth” out as a “Whore”.
So if you need a beast of burden, you may look to me no more
And when I decide to kick the stall in I hope to catch you at the door…
Until that time, go use my name and what I was, once, a time, before…
Until that time go chase the same and be an Either-or.
If you are an “Either”, or, you are an “or”,
You are simply a Republican or Democrat whore.
These are people comfortable with killing innocent children, in order to prolong an already dead, War-Mongering Big-Central-Banker-Elite.
When I talk to some Thing that has sold themselves to the notion Clinton or Trump are inevitable. I will address them as an Eeyore. It will save me some time, even as I know, they know how contaminated they really are.
Frankly, given what is at stake, these people sicken me and there is no excuse for their behavior, beyond weakness.
Is there any doubt, at this point, both parties are beyond redemption?
~ Michael Keane

Please feel free to post and share on FB
It seems to me there comes a time, when all, in Frankness, vote DR. Stein;
for in the end, the Truth will shine, to cage the Clinton Frankenstein
And put an end to Eegore too, the Big Banker Plan B, Hillary’s yellow, #2;
the Narcissus, Mein Drumpf, a Clinton-like Chump, a Liar to Truth, that thinks it’s a Trump;
Two Big Banker Turds in a two=party Dump. (10/11/16)
Bernball needed to declare he is a "write-in" candidate in order to avail himself of any of those "write-in" votes. He has not done so and is now excluded from doing so. Therefore as a “write-in”, he is no such thing. Bernball suspended the rules at the convention, in the hope the Criminal Clinton Barf Bag will be jailed before election time. So, unless Clinton is jailed and Bernball becomes the democrat nominee, by default, the ONLY VIABLE CHOICE IS DR. STEIN.
Bernball was hoping, ‘midst ClinTrumpion Groping,
The Corruption would show as more DNC Doping…
The Bernball has rolled and there’s no use in hoping
Unless a shotgun is served, as a DNC eloping…
Bernball Sanders is not stupid,
Death and the Clintons are like:
Love is to Cupid.

The gently caress is Bernball Sanders.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Love is to Cupid

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I don't know what Bill Clinton has to do at all with Hillary's presidency. We weren't saying George Bush is a bad president because of Jeb. George did that all his own.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Strudel Man posted:

She can only kill people of little importance who are tangentially connected to her at best.

The KILLary conspiracy stuff (along with all similar conspiracies) is so sad :(

"This 80 year old anti-Hillary guy just """died""" one day, must've been Hillary!"

"My brother """"killed himself"""" when Hillary was visiting my state. COINCIDENCE??"

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
To be fair I like the jokes about it. Like "Hurricane Matthew interrupts Clinton trip to Florida. Hurricane Matthew found dead with two bullet wounds in the back of his head, ruled a suicide".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Ularg posted:

I don't know what Bill Clinton has to do at all with Hillary's presidency. We weren't saying George Bush is a bad president because of Jeb. George did that all his own.

I can't help but think it has to do with the whole "Women are subservient to their husbands thing"therefore a vote for Hillary is a vote for Bill, but there's also what I posted earlier, that Liberal women are guilty of and/or completely involved in their husbands philandering whereas Conservative married couples are innocent victims of the Devil's temptation.