Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cams
Mar 28, 2003

triple sulk posted:

here's hoping they put him under investigation :pray:
well since that's a very bad idea i hope they don't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Is he like a dnd gimmick?

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

*Clinton coughs on camera* "She is unhealthy*

*cut to picture of donald trumps copious gut and his many chins* "vote for trump, a portrait of the ideal american"

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

I liked this summary:

Sometimes life moves too fast, and it is hard to appreciate the small things, to stop and smell the roses. So, let's recap the last three weeks shall we? The day is September 26th and Donald J. Trump, the scrappy upstart billionaire, has climbed to nearly even in the polls with odds on favorite Hillary Clinton. On that night, he is badly defeated by Clinton, and the following ensures:

1) Claimed he won the debate after polls confirm it was one of the worst performances in modern American history
2) Blamed his debate "victory" on a bad Microphone
3) Called into a morning show to call former Miss Universe Fat
4) Asked me to watch a sex tape in a late night Twitter rant
5) violated the Cuban Embargo
6) had his tax documents realeased by the New York Times, revealing be paid no income tax for eighteen years
7) Said Hillary cheated on Bill
8) Did an impression of her having pneumonia
9) threatened to sue the NY times
10) has his charity declared a fraud and shut down by New York
11) said soldiers who suffer PTSD aren't strong.
12) was bashed by the USW for using illegal Chinese steel in the construction of his Nevada hotel.
13) a video is released with Donald Trump bragging about committing sexual assault
14) top republicans, including members of senate and congress immediately start to jump ship
15) Trump issues a fake rear end apology and starts going after Bill Clinton, following it up with a bizarre press conference with women accusing Clinton, who he then invites to the debate
16) completely loses it in the debate, defends his sexual assault comments by talking about ISIS, calls for the imprisonment of his political opponent, calls her the Devil.
17) loses badly in post debate polls, again cites fake polls showing he won.
18) loses the support of the Speaker of the House, republicans grant permission for members to abandon Trump.
19) claims to be "unchained," promptly starts Twitter fights with John McCain and Paul Ryan, runs a Clinton-health conspiracy ad, and begins railing against Bill Clinton
20) Since this list began, he has fallen 12 points in Rassmusen, 11 points in PRRI, 7 Points in NBC/WSJ, 7 points in Reuters, 7 points in Fox News, 5 points in Quinnipiac, 5 points in LA Times, and his odds of winning in 538's forecast have dropped from 48% to 14%.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
If you guys are gonna post snippets of Nazipedia could you do it in the alt right thread? Danke

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

self-deprecation is a very british trait, and problems can arise when the british attempt to do so with a foreign culture

briana keilar's face in this clip is amazing:
https://twitter.com/Beer__Wolf/status/785896262512087040

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Jewel Repetition posted:

Oh Jesus look at this

Infogalactic posted:

The Relativity rating, in combination with the Notability and Reliability ratings, permits Infogalactic users to customize the perspective from which they access the information provided by the planetary knowledge core.

Does Deepak Chopra edit this site?

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Ostentatious posted:

*cut to picture of donald trumps copious gut and his many chins* "vote for trump, a portrait of the ideal american"

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/785915833012846593

andrew still digging through the stern archives

Series DD Funding
Nov 25, 2014

by exmarx

Regular Nintendo posted:

Yesterday Ari Fleischer was on msnbc talking about how terrible the special prosecutor thing was, how its a danger to democracy, and then he went into "this is also what i say to people who call george w bush a war criminal" and i was like lol no

that's correct tho, if bush is a war criminal so are most presidents

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

I feel like he meant something else by "maybe that's the problem" but I can't, for the life of me, think of what it could be

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/785909532891422720

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

She is NOT impressed.

Friend Ben is having a bad day.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Series DD Funding posted:

especially "o lol whoops wedding bama" or "o lol whoops hospitalamarama"

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

Al! posted:

Is he like a dnd gimmick?

just some guy with a good forum name

this guy's rolling with the punches is p drat good

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

York_M_Chan posted:

I feel like he meant something else by "maybe that's the problem" but I can't, for the life of me, think of what it could be

The reporters who work for the BIASED media sit in their ivory towers, totally out of touch with the common man have never even heard two men casually talkin' bout grabbin some pussy.

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

MC Nietzche posted:

https://twitter.com/LibertarianBlue/status/785744417764151296

Alt-right 2016: unskewing polls is so 2012, we're going to unskew raw information itself.

Problem with the alt-right Wikipedia and alt-right Twitter and whatever other safe space they feel they need is that they're emulating businesses/services that cost a yuge amount of money to maintain... so they only way they stay afloat is to constantly fleece their gullible users (something we've seen loads of times in the past).

Unfortunately many of those users are pretty poor or in debt already so they just get poorer and as they get poorer they get angrier at the whatever race they've decided is to blame for that.

These are going to be hilariously lovely and depressing sites though.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
"o lol lets just execute a terrorist-american bama by drone"

"o lol lets just fuckin let satan into america by the boat bama load"

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

:3:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Baloogan posted:

"o lol lets just execute a terrorist-american bama by drone"

"o lol lets just fuckin let satan into america by the boat bama load"

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

4 years in office, 4 years in jail. The fairest system.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Adar posted:

this guy's rolling with the punches is p drat good

He's 34 years old which means he has at the very least an arbitrary understanding of irony. He knows what he's doing, I think.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
"o bombdiggity standin by while peeps are executed bama"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
"bareback attack o white genobama"

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Ostentatious posted:

George – You have the physique of a demigod. Purple of cheek, and plump of fetlock, the shapely ankle and the well-filled trouser that tells of a human body in perfect working order.
Blackadder – He’s dead, sir.
George – Dead?
Blackadder – Yes, Your Highness.
George – What bad luck, we were rather getting on.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

York_M_Chan posted:

I can only imagine he meant that the problem is that people don't know people talk like that. Which, is of course really dumb and not the problem at all.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

strengthen our borders keep baloogan out

foreign presence trying to influence american elections

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Keg posted:

He's 34 years old which means he has at the very least an arbitrary understanding of irony. He knows what he's doing, I think.

Anyone know what he does for work?

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Keg posted:

I'm proud of him. I'm proud of Ken Bone.

Edit: And a little selfishly grateful for making me feel like I look good for my age. Not that he doesn't look good, he looks lovely. He just doesn't look 34.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Constant Hamprince posted:

If you guys are gonna post snippets of Nazipedia could you do it in the alt right thread? Danke

For the record, Nazipedia had been around for a while. This is just a new one.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Keg posted:

ken bone has more self-awareness than a man running for the highest office in our country

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

Bunleigh posted:

yeah but what they're threatening is to vote for Trump and leave the downballot blank as punishment to the unfaithful

the point is they won't do it. they'll vote trump, see the democratic challenger for the senate and say "well, theres no way in hell I want that person to win either", vote R in that race, and so on and so forth. conservatives have been throwing wrenches in anointed republicans' plans during primaries since at least 2010, but that hasn't been the case during general elections

TwinsensRevenge fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Oct 11, 2016

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Pook Good Mook posted:

Anyone know what he does for work?

Something to do with the coal industry, if what I remember from the debate is right.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

no matter how lovely my life ever gets, at least I'm more self fulfilled than malcom in the middle

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cams posted:

strengthen our borders keep baloogan out

foreign presence trying to influence american elections

my ballot goes by the diplomatic bag
ur prob not even gonna vote mellelials pah *spits*

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

other presidents at least had that weird thing called "an excuse"

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Studio posted:

4 years in office, 4 years in jail. The fairest system.

the Illinois method

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Tatsuta Age posted:

no matter how lovely my life ever gets, at least I'm more self fulfilled than malcom in the middle

Truly the next generation's Scott Baio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Waiting in line to see bill Idk if I'm gonna make it in 🤔

• Locked thread