Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot
Yay more fear mongering about murderous illegal immigrants...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

mikemil828 posted:

That said that doesn't mean the Russian wouldn't think of fixing the election, however they are more likely the make it into more of a Clinton blowout than what is realistic, like say 97-3 in the popular vote, enough to be suspicious, and then use their propaganda to goad Trump into starting an insurrection, while the American government would easily know that Russia is behind it, they aren't going to be able to convince Trump or his supporters of that.

What if this was the true Russian conspiracy this whole time?

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

Dirt posted:

:lol:

https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/786017457588801536

I think he is losing it. Well Maybe lost it awhile ago. Well, maybe he never had it. I don't know anymore.

I don't know. I think I agree with him here. His people need to get out and vote on November 28th.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Periodiko posted:

Is it me or does he sound really tired?

Remember, when he's riding a high he doesn't sleep. When he's done something that gets him the rush of dominance or adulation from his base, he doesn't sleep and he'll get more erratic again.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

mikemil828 posted:

I don't really see how Putin would benefit having Trump win at this point. Sure if Trump could be controlled then sure, however it's pretty clear at this point with Manafort gone, that no one can control Trump now. Whatever gains the Russians would get with Trump at the wheel will quickly vanish when it turns out that Trump's secret plan to destroy ISIS is to turn Syria into glass along with the Russian forces there. Nope, at this point a predictable enemy would be more preferable than an unpredictable pawn with nukes.

Trump would never get a nuke off the ground.

Putin benefits from Trump in power because America ends up having to deal with Trump before it can deal with anything else. Including Putin and reclaiming of the Motherland.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Furnaceface posted:

No gently caress you Giuliani you cave dwelling poo poo fucker. :mad:

He's got maybe 2% of a point. If you were designing a new healthcare system from the ground up, you could certainly do better than Canada's present situation. I wouldn't give up public healthcare for anything, though, and what we have now is certainly a gently caress sight better than the American system.

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

"Two boxes of emails."

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

skylined! posted:

The people that are, or would be able to be swayed, to vote for Trump wouldn't get three sentences into that article.

True dat.

Between Congress not allocating additional funding for security, and now these revelations about the outfit they were required to hire by default, it really shows how hamstrung the State Department has been.

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot
Jesus Christ he's going for "disarm Hillary's secret service agents" again.

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

It's not just hoarseness, he's kinda slurring. Could he be drunk?

VirtualStranger
Aug 20, 2012

https://twitter.com/allinwithchris/status/785985941424910341

Don't leave, Obama :(

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

The Get-Well Gamers Foundation: Touching Kids Everywhere!

Dirt posted:

https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/786017457588801536

I think he is losing it. Well Maybe lost it awhile ago. Well, maybe he never had it. I don't know anymore.

There's a great irony in him accidentally doing to his voters what R's have tried to do over and over to D voters on purpose...

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

A man who has said too much

skylined! posted:

Putin benefits from Trump in power because America ends up having to deal with Trump before it can deal with anything else. Including Putin and reclaiming of the Motherland.

Why would you think that a President Trump wouldn't be able to launch nukes if he wanted to?

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot
"I've wasted my time. You've wasted your time. If I don't win it will be the single greatest waste of time, energy and money."

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Lead out in cuffs posted:

According to him, he does not drink.

Perhaps his cocaine levels are low, I'm pretty sure that he's a cokehead what with the constant sniffing and complete insanity. That's what Carrie Fisher says, at least :v:

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

He's on whatever God damned horse tranqs his campaign put him on.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Obama tellin' it like it is. Trump has nothing on this man.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

M_Gargantua posted:

What if this was the true Russian conspiracy this whole time?

They'd be banking on American Conservatives to take the steps to do anything, which they won't because the media would go with the strongest voice and they won't because they're too fat, lazy and likely old to do anything about it but bitch on the internet. If they manage this, the media would roll out a Trump failure of unimaginable proportions and likely shame the right for a few weeks. Then they'd pretend it doesn't matter and it'd be business as usual, but with Hilldawg instead of Obama.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

mikemil828 posted:

Why would you think that a President Trump wouldn't be able to launch nukes if he wanted to?

The Secretary of State has to also confirm the launch order, which will not happen
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_football

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

To be fair he's a 70 year old man coming off what has to have been one of the most stressful weeks of his life. He's probably loving exhausted.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Seriously, though. Whenever I hear Obama speak I feel energized again. He's so goddamn good.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

ImpAtom posted:

To be fair he's a 70 year old man coming off what has to have been one of the most stressful weeks of his life. He's probably loving exhausted.

Well then he should ease off all the pussy grabbing.

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

I had almost forgotten just how good he was at campaigning... he's the man.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

ImpAtom posted:

Should have put more points into Constitution for increased stamina.

I thought these fools were all about the Constitution.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

I mean, he's probably just tired or something, but he's really off tonight. He sounds noticeably different than he usually does at his rallies; his cadence, the way he pronounces words, the whole tone is just.. off. I can't even describe how, it just is.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
Any good analysis out there yet on the effects of what this will do the House races?

Charlz Guybon fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Oct 12, 2016

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

lozzle posted:

"I've wasted my time. You've wasted your time. If I don't win it will be the single greatest waste of time, energy and money."

Not really, I mean, Romney's campaign spent way more than Trump's. That was a much bigger waste of money.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Charlz Guybon posted:

Any good analyis out there yet on the effects of what this will do the House races?

ChaosReigns.gif

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

lozzle posted:

Wait did he really?

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

mikemil828 posted:

Blind, dumb faith in the people that actually execute the command.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Apraxin posted:

I mean, he's probably just tired or something, but he's really off tonight. He sounds noticeably different than he usually does at his rallies; his cadence, the way he pronounces words, the whole tone is just.. off. I can't even describe how, it just is.

He might be going more insane. The stress has to be incredible on him.

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

Yeah fair enough. He's really struggling though. His hot takes just don't have their usual zing.

Periodiko
Jan 30, 2005
Uh.

skylined! posted:

Russia perceives NATO expansion as a huge "gently caress you" since the fall of the USSR (for fairly understandable reasons), and a candidate that would undermine NATO is a dream come true for them. I'm sure that's like 90% of the reason and everything else is just gravy.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

karma_coma posted:

I had almost forgotten just how good he was at campaigning... he's the man.

Obama is going to be one hell of an elder statesman.

Crustashio
Jul 27, 2000

ruh roh
didn't he say he was the founder of the internet?

he wasn't.

(this speech is hilarious)

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Furnaceface posted:

There are probably more women in that age group than men. I have no loving idea how to look that up though.

the census bureau!

https://www.census.gov/topics/population/age-and-sex.html

a lot of government agencies have good websites where you can dig through statistics pretty easily. the labor department does this too

specifically...

https://factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=bkmk

65 years and over
Total: 43,177,961
Male: 18,825,197
Female: 24,352,764

boner confessor fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Oct 12, 2016

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

Yeah fair enough. He's really struggling though. His hot takes just don't have their usual zing.

He is kind of droning on while spouting obvious Alex Jones nonsense.

Also he made another "Al Gore invented the internet" joke. :allears:

greatn posted:

Wait did he really?

Oh yeah.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
How much money has Trump actually spent and how.much has Hillary

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?

Hollismason posted:

How much money has Trump actually spent and how.much has Hillary

Like out of personal funds?

Trump may be funneling more funds out of his campaign than the other way around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/Ike_Saul/status/785876223264104448

• Locked thread