Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
A new study conducted by me has shown that weed is for cool dudes who are chill and good. According to these results, you should all pat yourselves on the back.

My control group was an angry dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I have been Sarah many times in my life, so stoned I just have to put my head back and phase out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEIYY5uvf5s

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
So now im back to reg pot and it's just not the same man

*furiously smokes for third time today*

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

new ggn is up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07CgbxibkNc

for those new to it, it's snoop dogg's stoned interview show

here's a classic ep, interviewing cheech and chong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzVIrli8XVI

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Well boys i just got to seattle, checked into my hotel, ditched everyone i am traveling with for work, found a dispensary 0.5 mi away and am about to walk there to enjoy my first ever completely legal weed transaction and subsequent fully 100% legal toke

god is good

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

whats the longest lifespan any of ya'll have seen in a glass pipe? i have one I got when i was 17 and i'm going on 27 now. my friend is borrowing it atm and i'm so concerned it'll break and my record will collapse

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

thathonkey posted:

Well boys i just got to seattle, checked into my hotel, ditched everyone i am traveling with for work, found a dispensary 0.5 mi away and am about to walk there to enjoy my first ever completely legal weed transaction and subsequent fully 100% legal toke

god is good

How are you going to buy there without a Seattle medical note?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

FedEx Mercury posted:

I thought recreational weed was legal there now

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

FedEx Mercury posted:

Washington, Oregon, and Colorado do not require you to have a residence in the state or a medical condition to buy weed.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

FedEx Mercury posted:

probably by walking inside, showing my state id proving im 21+, then walking out w a crap ton of extremely potent pre-rolled joints

:greencube:

reason being it's full on decrim they have recreational shops all over

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Whoa that's awesome, but what about FBI detectives?

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
My friend hooked me up with his leftovers from his last harvest. He's not that great at growing, but poo poo still gets the job done. Tons of weed cheap.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

FedEx Mercury posted:

i would politely ask that they (the fuckman bureau of investigation) suck my dick

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

FedEx Mercury posted:

what about them

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

FedEx Mercury posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2w7z0aB3l0&t=9s

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Jonny 290 posted:

what about them

They're not cool with pot weed.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Pot weed marijuana time for marijuana pot weed

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol this is someone's review of the first thing i bought here

https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/pearl-scout-cookies/reviews/627982

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
I would love to be high out of my mind on a daily basis, but it just doesn't work for me, my tolerance it too high. So I have to space my sessions out, usually only smoke 2x a week now.

Question for all the daily smokers: do you still feel any effects? Do you still get high? If I smoke daily, by the 3rd day, I barely feel anything, even after 3 dank bowls.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I have a really high psychological tolerance. I mostly vape at home, when I do have a cone or two it still hits me like a ton of bricks and a draw or two gets me to sleep at night

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

FedEx Mercury posted:

They're not cool with pot weed.

They have said (the feds) that they're cool with it, provided the state/local pd crack down on underage poo poo, and more importantly that the weed isn't being exported all the gently caress over to other states. Hopefully they just give it the gently caress up soon and legalize it nationally. Besides being awesome, it's making GBS threads money into our school system., the estimate is $1 Billion (with a b) at the end of the 4th year of legalization, and current revenue is way ahead of that.

Weed is good!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Legal weed owns

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I heard stores in states that legalized it cant get federal banking insurance though so the fed maybe isnt so chill cool good afterall

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
they can have bank accounts but they cannot get any sort of bank loan or financing.

the backlash against this is mounting b/c it's unnecessarily putting dispensary workers at risk with everybody knowing there's absolute fucktons of cash moving around at end of business day

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yea the store i went to did not take anything other than cash

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
i live in toronto and i can buy weed from many dispensaries . it is cool and good. just got an 'incredible hulk' sativa and a 'san fernando valley' indica.

LonesomeCrowdedWest fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Oct 12, 2016

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

thathonkey posted:

god is good

As one of the dudes that deals with you first time knuckleheads every day, I love that poo poo. It's like somebody just walked into heaven and I'm just standing there all angelic saying "welcome to the future, and how can I make this easier and better for you?" I hope whoever got you feels the same, because it's a great feeling. Plus you types tend to tip well.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

anyone got recommendations for a good shop in Amsterdam? I haven't been there in 15 years. one that has wax would be especially appreciated

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i forgot what i came here to post

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

I have roadworks like 30 meters away from my 3 level apartment. it is so loud the foreman advised us to stay at friends(ha) and family houses.

It's so loud in getting loud to sleep. in Chinese the word for crisis is a synonym for opportunity.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I have scheduled a "being stoned" session for the end of the month, October 30th. Looking forward to it! Absence makes the heart grow fonder , and also reduces your tolerance.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

thathonkey posted:

lol this is someone's review of the first thing i bought here

https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/pearl-scout-cookies/reviews/627982

did you write this? you have to admit it if you wrote this

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop

Real Mean Queen posted:

Plus you types tend to tip well.

What? Weed store clerks work for tips? Why?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Zorodius posted:

did you write this? you have to admit it if you wrote this

i really wish i could take credit for it

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Freestyle posted:

I would love to be high out of my mind on a daily basis, but it just doesn't work for me, my tolerance it too high. So I have to space my sessions out, usually only smoke 2x a week now.

Question for all the daily smokers: do you still feel any effects? Do you still get high? If I smoke daily, by the 3rd day, I barely feel anything, even after 3 dank bowls.

ive smoked weed every day for a decade and i still get high every time. i dunno what you're talking about

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
It took me 2 1/2 hours but I finally picked up a qtr of the bubblegum weed again, survived for 2 days on kief alone.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Update :I got to sleep

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

a bone to pick posted:

It took me 2 1/2 hours but I finally picked up a qtr of the bubblegum weed again, survived for 2 days on kief alone.

never let your gas tank run dry its bad for the engine

crr
Sep 9, 2016

please email my wife
About to try Platinum OG in the next few days, anyone have any experiences with this strand?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

potee posted:

never let your gas tank run dry its bad for the engine

no kidding, my muffler was leaking all day