Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
old person has trouble with racial issues and the flag you say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/785896153976012800

this is gonna fire up again

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

oh hell yes :munch:

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Kaep is good and probably a top five QB easily. He'll bring the Niners to the playoffs

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

should do it right in rex's face

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
Reddit made something...good?

Niners are still going to lose out the season, but at least it might be entertaining now.

Edit: (from giphy)

Coldforge fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Oct 11, 2016

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
7hit7storm

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

7hi777orm

C'mon man. Consistency is key.

Nov 6, 2002

gently caress

Perhaps losing 20lbs of muscle will make his balls catchable.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Now he'll be kneeling at the beginning of games and at the end

Nov 6, 2002

Madcosby posted:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Madcosby posted:

Voodoo
Jun 3, 2003

m2sbr what
I've been kneeling for the anthem in my living room for weeks preparing for this moment.

If the football gods are just we will get SF vs GB in the playoffs this year.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Voodoo posted:

I've been kneeling for the anthem in my living room for weeks preparing for this moment.

If the football gods are just we will get SF vs GB in the playoffs this year.

Gotta cross post

Spoeank posted:

It's the NFC Wild Card Game. On the heels of Kaepernick leading them to an 11-0 finish, they take on Green Bay in Lambeau. They are down by 3 with 10 seconds left.

He breaks off a long run. "Not again" the fans say. "Not again!"

He's running, the 50, the 45, the 40.

He reaches the 20, the 10, the 5.

A wry smile crosses Dom Capers' face. He presses a button.

The star spangled banner plays. Kaepernick takes a knee at the one. Time expires. Packers win.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
I hope Kaep comes back Steve-Young-Good and wrecks the league. It would be infinitely more satisfying than the Cam Newton shenanigans from last season. And more just.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Coldforge posted:

Reddit made something...good?

Niners are still going to lose out the season, but at least it might be entertaining now.

Edit: (from giphy)

Oh man...I would pay for an upgrade or avatar if someone could put this in avatar size for me. Unless of course someone else has dibs.

Edit: I meant the gif.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I hope the 49ers lose sunday

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I'm worried that the Bills crowd may be an "x-factor" in the game and I have no clue how they are going to react.

All I'm going to say is that this might be a good game to skip if you are a 49ers fan who likes to travel with your team.

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Jonathan Fisk posted:

well i hope they win

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
i hope they win because it's hilarious to me when people get mad for stupid reasons

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

TBeats posted:

i hope they win because it's hilarious to me when people get mad for stupid reasons

Same, also in vaguely related and really funny news:

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/786237144775917568

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Kalli posted:

Same, also in vaguely related and really funny news:

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/786237144775917568

Disliking that song should be grounds for automatic dismissal from any department.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

quote:

Floyd Mayweather Jr. posted:

I’m here to say all lives matter. A lot of times we get stuck, and we are followers. You hear one person say, ‘Black lives matter’ or ‘blue lives matter’… all lives matter. What I learned from boxing — what everyone can take in real life — is follow directions and follow order. Don’t give nobody a hard time. When someone break in your house, when someone break in your car, the first thing you do is call the police. With me being a fighter, and my hands being registered, if I hit a guy for breaking in my house or break in my car, it’s going to cost me more money. So I have to work smarter not harder. I’m gonna call the cops. It’s not right what’s going on within this world on both sides. I think we need to communicate better, we need follow direction. It’s rules and regulations to everything.

Kaepernick need to get the starting job. That’s what he needs to focus on. I can’t knock him. If that’s what he believes in and people want to stand by him, then so be it. He got the number one selling jersey so it’s obvious he doing something right.

Nov 6, 2002

what the gently caress

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

What am I reading here?

Nov 6, 2002

The words of someone who's taken a lot of blows to the head.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

The words of someone who's taken a lot of blows to the head.

Are you sure? He was doing a lot of running around his last couple of fights.

:downsrim:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
What's he going to do, dance around the robber for 36 minutes till he dies of boredom? The only robbers Floyd could knock out are the Bling Ring, and even then only if he takes them one at a time.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I think the cops showing up to your multi-million dollar 16 bedroom house because your Patek Philippe got jacked from your Bugatti is a little different than a dude getting choked out on the sidewalk for selling smokes, Floyd.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

that's interesting floyd, what I've learned from boxing is that corruption is rampant

i'd say that applies far more

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
The all lives matter stuff is generally terrible but that retarded quote is so purely, hilariously Floyd Mayweather that I can't even get vaguely annoyed

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
All lives matter (except the women i beat)

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Surprise! White America hates National Anthem protests.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I guess I am not a white American.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Chilichimp posted:

I guess I am not a white American.

You must be one of those filthy red monkeys from Isle of St. Patrick then. Well gently caress off back to your rock in the ocean and stop stealing jobs from decent white Americans, you sister-buggering frogbelly.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
http://www.vox.com/identities/2016/10/12/13255936/ben-jerrys-black-lives-matter-boycott

:suicide:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

has anyone brought up this facts: the Police are gamergate. Thank you

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Holy poo poo guys its obvious whats causing the decline in ratings, all those "fans" that said they were going to boycott the NFL over Kaepernick actually did it :downs:

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

loving manchildren. But also makes sense why my dad and his wife were made sure we weren't eating Ben and Jerry's this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Neil Armbong posted:

loving manchildren. But also makes sense why my dad and his wife were made sure we weren't eating Ben and Jerry's this weekend.

I haven't had a Cherry Garcia in like 5 years. Guess I better go buy a pint because gently caress AWESOME FOOD BOYCOTTS.

I ate so much Chik-fil-a like 3 years ago, dude.

• Locked thread