Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:(
Sorry to hear it, Tinkled. Get well soon buddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
Yeah don't sweat it, our fighters have already reached dwarf-valhalla this round.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

I am outraged and as such will be holding Spermy Smurf fully accountable.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
That's fair.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Your life matters more than an extra bonus round of a successfully completed tournament of virtual fantasy fighters. Hope things improve.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Spermy Smurf posted:

That's fair.

I hold you unfairly responsible.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I've missed this. Any of you nerds done testing so we can Voltron some forgotten beasts in the arena?

Dibs on sphinctor that dispenses vile gases.

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot

Spermy Smurf posted:

I've missed this. Any of you nerds done testing so we can Voltron some forgotten beasts in the arena?

Dibs on sphinctor that dispenses vile gases.

I'm almost done with getting around to starting to test the new DF version.

Give me another week or two. And after that, we'll need some players. To do playtesting.

I haven't finished reading up on the new version, but if bards can really kill enemies by singing heroic songs and playing their harps, then the next season is cancelled.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
I haven't actually done anything since I got sidetracked by an entirely unrelated project, but I'm around.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

Excellent.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat
I just took a new job and it's pretty great but realistically this will probably become the most important thing in my life again when the new season starts.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
I'm in

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
I'm up for it. Complete with nerdy statto work if needed.

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

I say we take off and surrender unconditionally from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure

Surely this time an Archer build of mine will win.

Fuubi
Jan 18, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I was born ready!

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

I still read the thread

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Just gently caress off already.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I have been refreshing the thread for two days every 15 minutes waiting for that.

And yeah. That was the best insult I thought up in that time.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Can't, nowhere else to go, we're meant to be together, for ev er

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

I'm in, but only if past tournament winners get the golden crowns we so rightfully earned by being Captains of Industry

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Tunicate posted:

I'm in, but only if past tournament winners get the golden crowns we so rightfully earned by being Captains of Industry

If it aint macro'd, it aint happening.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Spermy Smurf posted:

If it aint macro'd, it aint happening.

What type of bribes does Jazzimus like?

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Tunicate posted:

What type of bribes does Jazzimus like?

He's most fond of me being given all possible luxuries.

Helps launder the bribes, you see.

Captaindirtnap
Apr 26, 2012
Imagine my excitement to see activity here. Is four lute bard monkey the new meta?

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat
I thought the musical instruments were procedurally generated so there might not be lutes, per se.

Plus if you're going to quad wield musical instruments you should wield different ones so you can make a one monkey band.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Quad vuvuzelas will end you all.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I'm up for it!

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Krunge posted:

I'm up for it!

Shush, just let the thread die again.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Just like your gladiator.

Tirius
Aug 16, 2007

A short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry.
I can't wait to spend days mulling over builds before watching my fighter get his skull jammed through his brain in under two seconds!

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Tirius posted:

I can't wait to spend days mulling over builds before watching my fighter get his skull jammed through his brain in under two seconds!

:yeah:

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Yeah!

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
girl sent you hallelujah

Fuubi
Jan 18, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Tirius posted:

Days? I spend ten minutes on it at most, and eight of those goes to figuring out a not-too-stupid name.

This time, I'll make sure my guy has a weapon. That's as far as my planning goes.

:cheers:

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Look at you scrubs, with your "planning" and your "not being blackout drunk while creating your fighter" and your precious "knowing how to read," lol, what noobs

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Bad Munki posted:

Look at you scrubs, with your "planning" and your "not being blackout drunk while creating your fighter" and your precious "knowing how to read," lol, what noobs

How did you type this.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Krunge posted:

How did you type this.

¿Qué? :confused:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Krunge posted:

How did you type this.

poop to text generator

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
My goal this next arena is to get a perfect betting streak by betting only on my fighter. Having a fighter will help in this goal :grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Bad Munki posted:

They havent figured out that I am blackout drunk running the fights too.

Hell, I used the same 9 screenshots for like a dozen fights last tourney. Just changed a name or two, pretended like I ran the fight, and hit post.