Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Is Golden Tate droppable in Dynasty? .5 ppr (not that it matters with his current production)

I'd be chasing lotto tickets if I dropped him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

Just dropped Decker for Coates. RIP BDD

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

pubic works project posted:

Who wins? Standard scoring

Wentz/DT for Carr/Jordan Matthews.

I'm the Carr owner and also own Matty Ice. I also have Jordy and Mike Evans.

Bumping this for the new page.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Bumping this for the new page.

You won't start either QB over Ryan often and DT > Matthews.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

RVProfootballer posted:

You won't start either QB over Ryan often and DT > Matthews.

Yeah the only time I was considering starting Carr over Ryan was this week @ Seattle and of course the Week 11 Bye.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Dropped Enunwa for Coates this AM before the news.

Hold me in your spindly arms and tell me things will be ok.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

Is Martellus Bennett worth considering in PPR? He's ranked third in points for TE, but 30 of those points came last week.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

Brownhat posted:

Is Martellus Bennett worth considering in PPR? He's ranked third in points for TE, but 30 of those points came last week.

Do you have any other options for TE?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Suave Fedora posted:

Dropped Enunwa for Coates this AM before the news.

Hold me in your spindly arms and tell me things will be ok.

https://twitter.com/LordReebs/status/786227627874844673

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
RIP Big Dick Decker

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/786221088183291904

10 team, .5 ppr, 25 man rosters. Bad idea to waiver for Cameron Meredith (dropping GTate)?

MacheteZombie fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Oct 12, 2016

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

I'm trying to pry ARob away from another owner.

Offered Enunwa + Crow (he's a jets fan) as the opening shot, but I think I'm wiling to let him pick from my WRs not named Marvin Jones Jr. which is Cobb, JMatt, Enunwa, whatever.

If he wants JMatt, that's a mash right? I have Zeke and DJ with Rainey and Washington (OAK) on the bench and Lewis on IR.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

LmaoTheKid posted:

I'm trying to pry ARob away from another owner.

Offered Enunwa + Crow (he's a jets fan) as the opening shot, but I think I'm wiling to let him pick from my WRs not named Marvin Jones Jr. which is Cobb, JMatt, Enunwa, whatever.

If he wants JMatt, that's a mash right? I have Zeke and DJ with Rainey and Washington (OAK) on the bench and Lewis on IR.

Yeah I'd mash if he wants JMatt.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

Thwomp posted:

Do you have any other options for TE?

I'm currently starting Barnidge while stashing Eifert. I'm just curious if Bennett is going to continue to perform. NE seems to like it's TEs.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

#imwithasj

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

MacheteZombie posted:

10 team, .5 ppr, 25 man rosters. Bad idea to waiver for Cameron Meredith (dropping GTate)?
Tate's best game was week 1 with a 7/41 line and Stafford is averaging 275 yards a game

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Spoeank posted:

#imwithasj

I'm almost tempted to pick him up off waivers in my dynasty league and trade him..... again. :getin:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Sammie Coates is apparently wearing a cast on his left hand.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

MacheteZombie posted:

I wonder if he'll drop less balls now

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

MacheteZombie posted:

Your spindly arms are losing their grip. Soon I shall be swept away by the flood of emotion.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

MacheteZombie posted:

Is Golden Tate droppable in Dynasty? .5 ppr (not that it matters with his current production)

I'd be chasing lotto tickets if I dropped him.

I wouldn't yet.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Do you think he turns it around at some point? I already have Marvin (had him from his Bengal days), and haven't been able to trade GTate for anything.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

MacheteZombie posted:

Do you think he turns it around at some point? I already have Marvin (had him from his Bengal days), and haven't been able to trade GTate for anything.

Hold onto him until he has a somewhat big game and then try to trade him again.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Hold onto him until he has a somewhat big game and then try to trade him again.

I just don't know if that week is going to come. Weren't we promised a "big game" out of him this last week?

I've just lost all confidence in the guy having any value. I'll probably end up holding Tate for another week or two (ugh).

I guess I could drop Martavis Bryant if I really want to chase production this season (I'm 5-0, would love to finally win this league)

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Tate's a bum, everyone should drop him.

Now he's gonna have a 30 point week.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Brownhat posted:

I'm currently starting Barnidge while stashing Eifert. I'm just curious if Bennett is going to continue to perform. NE seems to like it's TEs.

Maybe? It's the Pats so who the gently caress knows what anyone not named Brady will do any given week. I do think you kinda need to throw out the first 4 weeks though because it wasn't the same offense they're going run with Tom at QB. Blount was getting like 10 more attempts per game than usual, and they were just generally trying to shelter the backup QB's, so Bennett was stuck blocking constantly. Plus Gronk was dead, which is another huge factor.

With Brady AND Gronk back they're free to pass more and open up the full playbook. So I would not be shocked at all to see both Gronk and Bennett become usable.

I'd add him if I could, but there's no way you want to be carrying 3 TE's unless it's some garbage 2TE league.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Tate is useless all season and then we get leaked info on some nagging injury he has. He's been really effective in the past, this is such a bizarre drop off.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Forever_Peace posted:

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Tate is useless all season and then we get leaked info on some nagging injury he has. He's been really effective in the past, this is such a bizarre drop off.

His role on the offense is gone. Boldin/Ebron/Jones ate it all up.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Enurwa got dropped in one of my leagues, worth dropping Pryor or Kerley for him? .5PPR

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Forever_Peace posted:

It is very bizarre. It is for that reason I don't want to drop him. Either this is an anomaly or he's hurt, neither warrants a dynasty drop. He isn't just suddenly a bad player imo.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Spoeank posted:

His role on the offense is gone. Boldin/Ebron/Jones ate it all up.

Maybe. I'd expect Boldin/Ebron to get a healthy portion of the Megatron targets and Jones is good enough to be the new field stretcher, but Tate hasn't been very good with the targets he HAS gotten this year, and it's not like 2013-15 Tate wouldn't be useful in that offense. It's just weird.

mike-
Jul 9, 2004

Phillipians 1:21
Julio or Beckham for Tevin Coleman and Hopkins, who wins? Standard scoring. I have julio, odb, and Allen Robinson, but my rb2 is gio Bernard/tj yeldon.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

The person getting Julio/Beckham. You can get a better return.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Forever_Peace posted:

Maybe. I'd expect Boldin/Ebron to get a healthy portion of the Megatron targets and Jones is good enough to be the new field stretcher, but Tate hasn't been very good with the targets he HAS gotten this year, and it's not like 2013-15 Tate wouldn't be useful in that offense. It's just weird.

There's also the Stafford factor, where he pretty much chooses his receiver pre-snap and forces it to him. On Sunday there was a third down that almost nobody but Anquan Boldin reels in because of his incredible strength, hands and mentality. Then he threw one to Tate a couple drives later and the ball just sort of got smacked out of his hands and he didn't make much effort at it.

If you're Stafford there why would you look towards Tate again?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Not a fantasy opinion, but Boldin was a solid pickup by the lions.

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

Hey guys! I'm having a good time, what about you?

10 team, .5 PPR Keeper league.

Booker cleared waivers in my league. Worth dropping Michael Floyd for him? Also, would you rather own DeAndre Washington, or Dwayne Washington?

Keeper rules state that any one of these three would be an 8th rd keeper next year if they're worth hanging on to.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Is D. Henry worth picking up if I have Demarco? My opponent just dropped him.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

https://twitter.com/KevinRDuffy/status/786240425006919680

:getin:

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Picked him up last night in my 1 ppr league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Drop Powell or Enunwa for Dion Lewis? (Non-ppr)

• Locked thread