Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
I'm at 2.33 sense with a 400 DPI g400 logitech

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
3.0 w/ 800 dpi mionix naos

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Posting on cause my Logitech G5 finally died completely. I have a G602 coming tomorrow and I hope I don't hate it.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

1.3 @ 650 Logitech proteus

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Too edgy for me

IronDoge
Nov 6, 2008

I have a G502 which is p nice except the drat bottom weight cover keeps flying off during games.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Daeno posted:

He's probably wtfing because it's more fun to crush glass into my eye rather than try to follow along with your scatterbrained posts.

Here I'll give you a free edit:

Lol the amount of time you spent on this.

Next time, so we don't have the same issue,I'll make sure to forward you any posts for review.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

800dpi 2.4 sens Rival 300

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

500@1.75, Deathadder Chroma

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Some fun broken poo poo on Infernew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARDpMlGZoDg

The wallbangs are pretty practical though, def gonna save some of those

New Zealand can eat me fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Oct 12, 2016

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

cs player in tyool 2016 watching TOO MUCH FOR FUCKIN ZBLOCK posted:

GUYS WHAT GAME IS THIS?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn8HWfTkPxw

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
450@9

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Liquid 13-0 over SK on dust2 right now.

Edit: Hey, guess what Liquid started doing right after I posted this.

Edit to the Edit: Liquid 16-9.

Remora fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Oct 13, 2016

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Remora posted:

I learned my lesson the last few times, the same thing always happens

Train should be good

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

SK is the new VP online. What are they even doing lately? They almost lost to Optic last night

edit: lol SK :allears:

Famethrowa fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Oct 13, 2016

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Train should be good, but there's no way Liquid will be able to just dunk on SK on T side the way they did on Dust2.

e: I loving love Hiko with a shotgun :swoon:

RyokoTK fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Oct 13, 2016

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:911: rip Liquid

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Remora posted:

Liquid why do you do this

How do you do this

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

More good infernew angles: http://imgur.com/a/6aREz

We're like way overdue for a new operation right?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

New Zealand can eat me posted:

We're like way overdue for a new operation right?
Might be tomorrow. Along with the beta update tonight, there was also this...update? to some package:

quote:

Added Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (730) to the package
Added status – 0 (Available)
Added licensetype – 1 (Single Purchase)
Added billingtype – 1 (Store)

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Agoat posted:

Liquid why do you do this

How do you do this

The results were not too surprising though. SK is notoriously bad at Dust, but one of the best in the world on Train.

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Audax posted:

Just call out positions, don't babysit people. No reason to stress out over this at that level.

The only things that really annoys me at this level is people who entry frag with the bomb, probably cause they want those sweet planting points. It's to be expected though, if you play smart and drop the bomb before entry fragging you get rewarded with a lower score.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:siren: Infernew is live

aborn
Jun 2, 2001

1, 2, woop! woop!

Well, sort of. Not in Active Duty. I guess they learned from the newke fiasco?

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Was Inferno that unbalanced in competitive play, anyway? I always got the impression that it was a fairly even map (yeah, it's hard to get into B, but the same is true for Mirage's B).

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!

Elman posted:

Was Inferno that unbalanced in competitive play, anyway? I always got the impression that it was a fairly even map (yeah, it's hard to get into B, but the same is true for Mirage's B).

I feel like Inferno encouraged/required exhausting pretty much all of the time every round before one final push and then made remakes incredibly difficult.

This is unappealing in professional play because lack of remakes if not particularly enjoyable to watch and unappealing in matchmaking because without good coordinated attacks the CT side is too powerful.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
I've only run around on it so far but new inferno looks good at first glance

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
huh
i would have expected like a full week of testing, at the least.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Liquid just dropped a map to Selfless :allears:

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
The online competition is pretty brutal these days, with teams like VP, Navi, G2 and Astralis taking spots 7-10 in the final EPL standings.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Elman posted:

In a sense, like the other guy said mostly the rounds would take full time. Playing the map the cts have basically brutal chokepoints that can be held from impossible to hit angles. Think of like the pit where you can show like a pixel and headshot with ease. The cts can also keep banana smoked off for the duration of a round because you can smoke it from the other site. The higher you get in mm or another service the more likely you were to see that.

Like a lot of people don't have an issue with a map being ctsided in theory because you get to play both sides but mirage, train, cache and overpass to different extents let the cts be aggressive and dynamic. CT aggression in inferno is almost certainly a mistake even if you have fun doing it or it works the once. So yeah, a lot of standing around staring at smokes or getting instantly plinked.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Its still completely puzzling to me why theres one single choke into b, and if you want to enter through its other route, you have to pass by the other site at spitting distance, and have to contest mid, and then you can finish your goddamn biblical exodus to reach b from ct, potentially also getting pincered from the a players. Inferno is a load of bullshit

I mean d2 also has a single chokepoint to b but the mid push isnt a loving pilgrimage

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
suppose ill be the one to post the reddit rumour that the next map on the chopping block is dust2 (or dust) (or both)

rip cs, i hardly knew thee

stump collector
May 28, 2007
same except i'm excited for CS 3.0

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011

Jeza posted:

suppose ill be the one to post the reddit rumour that the next map on the chopping block is dust2 (or dust) (or both)

rip cs, i hardly knew thee

Dust 2 is terrible though. Like an absolute garbage map that bads play 24/7.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

kordansk posted:

lol alright man. what other bad opinions do you have?

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
hey guys one of the best and most beloved and well-known fps maps of all time, from any game, both on a casual and pro-gamer level,

is actually bad

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

kordansk posted:

Let me guess, cobble is your favorite map?

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
it's a decent map but it's not like it can't use some shaking up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henne
May 9, 2009

by exmarx
I think inferno needs some adjustments, widening all the passages has made some angles really deep. Being able to see all of bottom mid from car, or most of back site from construction corner, etc.

I think it's a good update though and a great remake, d2 remake could be great if they do it in a similar way.