Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Julio jones is going to embarass richard sherman , the seahawks will still easily win , but they need to trade sherman asap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/AaronMatas/status/785921841944596480

:waycool:

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

"Head coach Doug Pederson announced on Wednesday that rookie Halapoulivaati Vaitai will fill in as the starting right tackle for Lane Johnson."

Cat walking across keyboard will do fine in Lane Johnson's absence

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Both are pretty good at shooting themselves in the foot.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

Less than four weeks till this poo poo is over

Then four years of Trump's Muslim pogrom

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Kalli posted:

Lmao

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Chilichimp posted:

I ask because of your avatar, but are you a 'noles and redskins fan?

Nah, not a Noles fan. Don't really watch college football. Avatar is the Skins spear logo from the 60s.
My cousin went to FSU and is a Skins fan, though.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

a new study bible! posted:

Cousins is a honda civic.

Ok, I'll accept this analogy for the sake of discussion (Id say he's a V6 Accord).

A new Honda Civic is infinitely better than a rusted out '88 Ford Fiesta, which is what we've been driving since Brad Johnson got booted by Snyder

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
I for one am shocked, SHOCKED, that Tom Brady is human trash who won't denounce boasting of sexual assault.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Rex Grossman is the Pussywagon from Kill Bill.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

davecrazy posted:

I for one am shocked, SHOCKED, that Tom Brady is human trash who won't denounce boasting of sexual assault.

me2

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

davecrazy posted:

:same:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the flexing is starting

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/786280684482596864

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Panthers so bad they are getting flexed out by the packers lol

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
https://twitter.com/JPFinlayCSN/status/786278192491405312

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

As if you needed any more reasons to hate the Broncos.

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

Kalli posted:

Bravo.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Not surprised most goons have never been in a locker room

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ehud posted:

when he actually has a "pocket" this year his QB rating is 116.6

i love these subjective stats you guys keep rolling out for Tannehill

when the 9 realms are in alignment, Ryan is the most accurate QB in the NFL

when there happen to be exactly seven clouds in the sky Ryan Tannehill has a winning percentage of .750

Ryan Tannehill is the only QB to ever pull off his skate and attempt to slit another player's throat

he sucks, you suck, i was right, gently caress you, Happy Halloween

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Sky is blue, water is wet.

Poor dude is going to die playing for the Redskins. :smith:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

NattyBo posted:

So far this year the Redskins are 5th in yards per play and 11th in total offense. Cousins has won 5 straight road games dating back to last season, a feat the Redskins haven't accomplished since 1991. That stretch includes 3 division road games. His QB rating is 90.5, higher than Rodgers, Palmer and Cam. His completion percentage is 67.2 and its higher than Brees, Roethlisberger, and Wilson.

I mean, if you're fine with Cousins and all that's cool, but you just compared him to a QB who got off to a really slow start and is nowhere near his career norms, a QB who has been injured because the Broncos launched themselves at his head every play, and a guy who got Delhommed

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
So it seems Trestman is gone. I did not even know this until yesterday evening. I predicted a loss to the Redskins, so I set aside the days after that loss to leave town. I went into the mountains. I hiked and saw some nice waterfalls. I heard things like real Ravens calling, the football team being far from my mind and just enjoying their guttural croaking. I also heard a singing(in the fall!) Blue-headed Vireo which was nice. Black-capped Chickadees replaced my normal Carolinas, and Yellow-rumped Warblers were around in numbers.

This effectively allowed my negative feelings from the Redskins loss to pass. I no longer feel the disgust and feel more at peace now. I'm glad that Trestman is gone but it's unfortunate that we have to endure something like losing to those bastards to make it happen. Same was true with Cameron. I do not expect the same sort of offensive turnaround this time, though. There were other factors that went into what happened last time that are not true now. We don't have a guy like Bryant McKinnie who was real talented but never playing to his potential deciding to go all out for one Superbowl run. We don't have an Anquan Boldin that our new coordinator can use correctly. And when Caldwell took over IIRC he used Cameron's playbook, just used Cameron's slot receiver plays he'd only break out if we were down big or late. That won't happen this year. I don't know what you can really do with Trestman's junk. They can't completely change the offense midseason. I just wish Harbaugh was capable of criticizing and demanding change before it results in real bad losses like this. And if it hadn't been to the Redskins or Steelers not a drat thing would have been done.

So that's my future plan. If the Ravens have a coordinator like a Trestman and we play the Redskins, I am rooting for the Redskins. But if we don't have any problem coordinators or coaches then I'll root against them like normal. Not that I won't hate it if the Redskins win but it might be the only way to get things changed because Baltimore hates losing to Washington.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

PantsFreeZone posted:

i love these subjective stats you guys keep rolling out for Tannehill

when the 9 realms are in alignment, Ryan is the most accurate QB in the NFL

when there happen to be exactly seven clouds in the sky Ryan Tannehill has a winning percentage of .750

Ryan Tannehill is the only QB to ever pull off his skate and attempt to slit another player's throat

he sucks, you suck, i was right, gently caress you, Happy Halloween

lol subjective stats

it's literally, "when ryan Tannehill is protected he is a good QB"

this is a prerequisite for almost every single QB in the league

Have you even watched the last two games?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

RYAN TANNEHILL'S FAULT:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ehud, just accept your team consistently runs 4 wide sets poorly and the pain will slowly escape you

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ehud posted:

RYAN TANNEHILL'S FAULT:

Tannehill just doesn't tell the pressure not today

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Cheap Trick souvenirs posted:

Ehud, just accept your team consistently runs 4 wide sets poorly and the pain will slowly escape you

i feel nothing

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Ugh this is his 6th concussion including college. It would really suck for the Skins but I couldn't blame him if he retires early

NattyBo fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Oct 12, 2016

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Ehud posted:

lol subjective stats

it's literally, "when ryan Tannehill is protected he is a good QB"

this is a prerequisite for almost every single QB in the league

Have you even watched the last two games?

Well the flipside is he also needs to do his share by making reads faster and getting the ball out before the defense hits home. Let's not pretend he is blameless.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
I await the day Jarvis Landry gets to a real team.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I await the day Jarvis Landry gets to a real team.

He's got the appropriate low profile and strong work ethic of a Patriot IMO

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Well the flipside is he also needs to do his share by making reads faster and getting the ball out before the defense hits home. Let's not pretend he is blameless.

I agree, but lately he's under siege as soon as his feet are planted on a 3 step drop. He often doesn't even have time to make reads.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

NattyBo posted:

Ugh this is his 6th concussion including college. It would really suck for the Skins but I couldn't blame him if he retires early

I read it was 6 concussions in 6 years. Was it one per year or did he get like 2 in a season when he was having his breakout year?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Just one thing off about him. Hmm. What difference is there between him and Welker, Edelman, Hogan, Amendola...

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

yeah but he plays like a Steeler

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Julio jones is going to embarass richard sherman , the seahawks will still easily win , but they need to trade sherman asap

[extremely @dril] no

Nov 6, 2002

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

yeah but he plays like a Steeler

I don't remember Landry being suspended for weed.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I don't remember Landry being suspended for weed.

True, he's no Legarette Blount

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 6, 2002

Cheap Trick souvenirs posted:

True, he's no Legarette Blount

He was on the Steelers when he was arrested. :haw:

• Locked thread